Arrow Arrow 4×07, Brotherhood

Solid episode. The last couple of actions scenes featuring Black Canary and Red Arrow were pretty awesome!

What does Felicity mean by Oliver Queen will give the city what the Green Arrow couldn't, Hope and all that shazz, but wasn't that what Oliver told the city as Green Arrow and how he'd give the city what the Arrow couldn't? Which, again, I assume is hope.

Oh, and I wish Thea would keep bringing up the fact that she's been wanting to be called Red Arrow, and maybe make a joke about how Ollie stole her name idea.

Solid episode, really liked the fight scenes. Also, it was nice to see Diggle's brother story arc move forward... and Atom finally getting some more screen time.

Solid episode, really liked the fight scenes. Also, it was nice to see Diggle's brother story arc move forward... and Atom finally getting some more screen time.
I'm still confused to how they captured Andy though. thea was shown trying to escape the area after darhk tried to decompose her with his mystical powers and it was reversed on him

but the fight scene's were cool I was looking for other stuff..

if that's the cure and thea's looking to make it permanent it's likely to result in the death of darhk since that almost happened. which likely why she didn't put an immediate call to Sara. it's like he'll die with just doing that to one of them. with that mystical trick he likes to use and then he's dead and one of them will still have that problem.

sadly not enough of what really happened to ray I'd of liked at least one flash back of what went down right after the explosion and how's he survived food wise just before being caught by H.i.v.e. which with his height and size when could have out smarted them for weeks hiding in cracks and more. and I doubt they will ever visit it in legends of tomorrow . Ever. They'll never ever show it. Like crusty the clown would say.

oh time to move on from it it was too much for the writers to care about. Ray helping out with the fight was cool but he does need to learn judo as his comic self is a master. hope he learns it in the spin off of L.O.T.

Awesome episode. Way better than last week's garbage episode, and way better than The Flash's boring Grodd episode.
Loved the action, and story is progressing fast. I thought it was gonna take a a bunch of episodes to catch Andy, but it was done in a single episode. Thea storyline is getting interested, I'm interested to know why her bloodlust was gone, when Damien tried to kill her.

Can't help but feel that [BLACKOUT]Felicity[/BLACKOUT] will be the one to go with the direction the last couple of episodes have been heading. Oliver has decided to stop Dhark as Oliver himself rather than the Arrow. Which means people closest to him are more vulnerable than ever to Dhark. Not good. With the recent leaks of what will be occurring later on this season, it could be turn out to be a false build up of good things for Oliver and in turn the biggest loss. We'll see but after watching this episode I'm leaning heavily on [BLACKOUT]Felicity[/BLACKOUT]

Am I the only one who was seriously annoyed with Diggle? The way he was acting was incredibly out of character.

I'm still confused to how they captured Andy though. thea was shown trying to escape the area after darhk tried to decompose her with his mystical powers and it was .T.

Laurel picked him up.

More Diggle episodes please!

Am I the only one who was seriously annoyed with Diggle? The way he was acting was incredibly out of character.

No it wasn't. Diggle is an absolutist when it comes to morality. He'll choose doing the right thing over the smart move every time. What sets him apart from the rest of TA is that he actually thinks his and others' decisions through first.

He's ashamed that someone as close as his little brother was on the other side of the law and probably holds Andy to a higher standard because he is his brother. It's in character.

And as far as the episode... Bambam needs to direct more. The choreography was hella good. And everything seemed to go smoothly minus a couple gripes here and there. And this episode was actually the first time I was excited to see ATOM on screen kicking ash. So it worked for me.

This is probably one of my favorite episodes of Arrow since S2. The action was top notch and some nice character moments. It was nice to see Ray in top superhero form, kicking ash and not getting his suit f'ed for some contrived reason. In my ideal world, he would've "dodged" a few of those punches by shrinking, but hey, we're not there just yet.

More Bam Bam, please.

It was great having Digg center stage, the scenes and conflict between him and Ollie was excellent, Digg is a man of honour and his anger over his brother clashing with Oliver's need to believe in redemption was good stuff, I also thought the scene with Digg and Laurel at the bar was very good.

Lots of Thea is always good to me, I'm not sure how she wasn't arrested for assaulting the sleazer at the restaurant, it makes me wonder if there is more to Ollie's campaign manager as she didn't seem to know how either and it was kept from Ollie by him. Speedy vs Ghost Andy was the action highlight of the ep, one of the best one on ones the show has done.

I'm not sure about her telling Malcolm about what happened with Dahrk, in an ep where we saw the team communicating and listening to each other, like Ollie not making the same mistake with Dahrk as he did with Malcolm after Felicity and Digg talked some sense to him, for her to go to Malcolm seemed unwise even if he clearly knows more about this stuff than Ollie.

The action throughout the ep was really strong as expected given the director, his tracking shots with Digg & Oliver vs The Ghosts and on Thea's big fight were great, as was Ollie taking out those Ghosts with his archery after Ray swept a few up, loved Digg's line as he shot the 4th one before Ollie could notch up another arrow "My brother needed me, the green one!" :D

Sigh... Ghosts, just like the League, competent one Episode, utterly inept the next one. It was frustrating to watch them all run into Buckles, armed with their assault rifles, not bothering to fire a single shot.

Eh. That is a plot device that's as old as movies itself. I don't really mind that.

I was really surprised at how well Ray could move.

It's just really annoying. Especially when during the same infiltration, Ghosts actually try to shoot Ollie and Thea, though they still mostly run into them, and they actually give the two most experienced fighters on the team a bit of trouble. And then we have Buckles, who apparently deals with all the incompetent Ghosts, and pretty much goes through the entire hall without breaking a sweat.

It's just really annoying. Especially when during the same infiltration, Ghosts actually try to shoot Ollie and Thea, though they still mostly run into them, and they actually give the two most experienced fighters on the team a bit of trouble. And then we have Buckles, who apparently deals with all the incompetent Ghosts, and pretty much goes through the entire hall without breaking a sweat.

One word for ya Stormtroopers

Because Black Canary has become bad.ash. though i REALLY want them to add some actual technique to Laurels fights instead of punxh punch.

Because Black Canary has become bad.ash. though i REALLY want them to add some actual technique to Laurels fights instead of punxh punch.

It just reminds me of Season 3 all over again. First she barely manages to handle a League Member, then she just goes through them when everyone travels to Nanda Parbat. Now Season 4. She almost gets killed trying to rescue her dad, now all the Ghosts have turned into red shirts.

75016_original.png
finally they remember I hope to Carley in the future

Solid episode and solid action sequences. I also think it's too obvious
for it to be Lance that dies

Solid episode and solid action sequences. I also think it's too obvious
for it to be Lance that dies

Well, Arrow hasn't ever been a particularly subtle show... but, yeah, there's got to be some twist to it. I just really hope it isn't Diggle.

The problem with this is "Buckles" is Black Canary, and should be a fighter on Oliver's level. But because the way the show-runners handled Laurel, we never saw her get the training to make that level of fighting make sense. The only thing we can really assume is that Nyssa did a really good job of training her during S3 and we never saw the results of that until now. It makes sense that the writers and choreographers want to show the Black Canary kicking butt. It just doesn't mix with the relatively small amount of time Laurel's been a vigilante.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"