Arrow Arrow 4×07, Brotherhood

I would like that but it be more interesting if the Canary cry could knock Darkh back just so he won't touch Thea or anyone again. It is can only harm everyone ear but cannot throw people back like in the comics and animated series. I think specific effect would make it better

Apparently she keeps it at a low setting. When she turned it up 2 episodes ago, it sent the cop flying .

Again....why does Diggle have this stupid helmet if he's going to keep taking it off in the battlefield?

David Ramsey was on point this ep.

The whipping scene was intense. Can't wait to see the after math of that.

Was it just me, but was the fight within the storage containers filmed differently.? I looked like a different camera was used.....

David Ramsey was on point this ep.

The whipping scene was intense. Can't wait to see the after math of that.

Was it just me, but was the fight within the storage containers filmed differently.? I looked like a different camera was used.....

Yeah, it looked like the camera Mann used on the Public Enemies night scenes.

The Canary cry is really silly. I understand it's a comic book staple for her character, but it's laugh out loud funny every single time, and I don't think they intend it to be.

This was one of the better episodes of Arrow in the last couple seasons.

Every time I see Thea start tripping and attacking people I ask why Ollie didn't get Constantine to try and help her out when he was done with Sara?

As solid as that choregraphy was, I feel like the Director made the same mistake that Nolan's Batman films have been criticized with.

What I'm referring to is the fact that despite carrying firearms/guns, none of the "Ghosts" try to shoot Laurel and just approach her while carrying them uselessly.

Also what most sold the DD fight was the fatigue (since he's just a skilled guy after all). You see him get more and mired tired as the fight goes on, to the point that he could barely stand up by the end of it. You don't really get that here.

Solid episode.

Diggle brought the emotions, and even if his rationale for not believing it was the pills Dahrk is feeding the ghosts for Andy to do what he did, I can see the kind of mindset he was in.

Then we have the team talking Ollie out of doing what he did with infiltrating the LoA was a good reminder of why he needs to fight Dahrk as Oliver Queen.

The choreography and action was overall great, despite some strange cinematography. Thea's fight was fairly well done as was Laurel's in the hallway, and then Ray swooped in and kicked all types of ass. Him being there actually gave the ghosts a target to shoot at even if the suit was deflecting the impact.

Now that Malcom knows Dahrk tried to use magic on Thea, which in turned temporarily helped her blood lust, I wonder what he is going to do.

Anybody else think that the note Dahrk had on the table was an obvious plant for Lance to see and test if he was giving up information to team Arrow?

Speaking of Dahrk, I really am enjoying the way he is being built up this season as a proper villain.

Solid episode.

Diggle brought the emotions, and even if his rationale for not believing it was the pills Dahrk is feeding the ghosts for Andy to do what he did, I can see the kind of mindset he was in.

maybe ,it's weird he accepted it with thea last season saying to oliver it was her fault with one ot their many talks last season. but his brother it's not possible? I agree with the rest of what you said . it's just odd though and he was more mad at andy over the paper files when the people that stopped were H.i.v.e who are criminals them selves and they stopped him cause he was robbing third party which wasn't related to them at all.

it was just strange. there alot to be question with that file.

Then we have the team talking Ollie out of doing what he did with infiltrating the LoA was a good reminder of why he needs to fight Dahrk as Oliver Queen.

hmm I thought he was gonna pull darhk into r\unning again't him which would have been an even better move.

The choreography and action was overall great, despite some strange cinematography. Thea's fight was fairly well done as was Laurel's in the hallway, and then Ray swooped in and kicked all types of ass. Him being there actually gave the ghosts a target to shoot at even if the suit was deflecting the impact.

yeah but there still missed opertunitys with ray which sadly it's possible they won't explore it in L.O.T. but it was cool to see him throw down with ghosts side by side with oliver.
Now that Malcom knows Dahrk tried to use magic on Thea, which in turned temporarily helped her blood lust, I wonder what he is going to do.
there are only tow thing to do ether make him try to kill thea that same way again and go all out resulting in darhk's death or capture darhk and hold him against his will and have Thea continual go to him the problem with the latter is though can it be done it seem's the more likely darhk does that he end up diaingcause he'll turn to dust. oh this is thea's ldea so we'll have see how they go about this

Last edited:
Great episode, one of three that I have given a 10/10 in seasons 3-4.

Also what most sold the DD fight was the fatigue (since he's just a skilled guy after all). You see him get more and mired tired as the fight goes on, to the point that he could barely stand up by the end of it. You don't really get that here.

Not in Arrow, but in TDK by the time Batman confronts Harvey Dent (Two-Face) he is visibly tired and can barely stand. I'm pointing this out as people mostly like to criticize Nolan Bat films while praising the same thing done in other shows like Daredevil.

Last edited:
I never had a problem with that. Heck I used that very argument to defend that scene from people who constantly went "why couldn't he save BOTH Harvey and Gordon's son, he's Batman after all."

maybe ,it's weird he accepted it with thea last season saying to oliver it was her fault with one ot their many talks last season. but his brother it's not possible?
I think it has to do with what he read in his brother's file and the fact that the ghosts seem to be taking the pills voluntarily whereas Thea was unknowingly drugged and used as a puppet. A lot of his anger is over his brother abandoning family and finding out that Andy was dealing in some shady practices for a long time.

hmm I thought he was gonna pull darhk into r\unning again't him which would have been an even better move.
I think that is what the plan is. He wants Dahrk in the open, and once Dahrk finds it difficult to kill Ollie, then he might run against him.

yeah but there still missed opertunitys with ray which sadly it's possible they won't explore it in L.O.T. but it was cool to see him throw down with ghosts side by side with oliver.
We were teased shrinking, so I'd imagine we won't see it again until LoT, but maybe we'll get it in the crossover.

He seemed perfectly cool with Sara, who was a ruthless assassin/mass murderer for years, yet he doesn't even want to give his own brother a chance? So yeah, count me as one of the "his attitude here was weird/ooc."

To be fair, Sara expressed remorse for her actions. The same cannot yet be said for Andy.

But yeah, I think a lot of people written out-of-character in this episode.

I think it has to do with what he read in his brother's file and the fact that the ghosts seem to be taking the pills voluntarily whereas Thea was unknowingly drugged and used as a puppet. A lot of his anger is over his brother abandoning family and finding out that Andy was dealing in some shady practices for a long time.

hmm, Here's the thing when darhk said the pills make the user suceptable to the H.i.v.e. executives. I kinda had the feeling all they needed is to take the pills once .

I some how doubt they are taking it over and over again like the main character / protaginist in the CBS's show Limitless . I guess this part will have to be addressed as to the file as I said it's too suspect from the point where H.i.v.e. got involved to supposedly kill Andy cause he was ripping off some one else which they weren't linked to that other party at all ???

Also I have feeling that part where it say's that Andy was a criminal was made up by Argus most likely for some deep cover op he was doing and H.i.v.e. took Andy and made him, obedient via the pill. and argus the generals and waller perusal just covered it up and we've seen how they treat their agent's and other workers in the field and how they don't give damn for their family's. also Andy seemed treat john as if john was the younger brother and he had less sense them him self in life matters. when we first saw andy in the Flash backs . and I'm statring to see the reason why.

I won't be surprised if it turns out like this

I think that is what the plan is. He wants Dahrk in the open, and once Dahrk finds it difficult to kill Ollie, then he might run against him.

well if he's waiting for darhk to announce his own candidacy he left Darhk too much of an opening to not do so. we'll see but it would have been better to put Darhk on the spot thereat the peir/ docks

we'll see what happens.

We were teased shrinking, so I'd imagine we won't see it again until LoT, but maybe we'll get it in the crossover.

I just know they won't won't revisit that event at all cause they want to deal with more current stuff I just won't be surprised and that the bets time would have been when he was still here on arrow. which would be missed opportunity if it turns out that way. but the writers weren't interested . Which would be a shame Tis all . I'll wait and but I know it's likely.

Last edited:
I wonder if Andy was really coming back if deadshot was allowed to be used? It could be a straight up revenge against HIVE

I think he would. This story offers more dramatic potential than that story would. It's about Andy and whether he was the person Diggle thought he was.

Enjoyed the episode, but I did find Diggle's lack of wanting to let his brother explain things to be a little weird.

But overall I enjoyed it, the acting was very good, the action was great, and Darhk continues to come across as a real threat. This season has been really strong so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"