Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** happened to my gif?

Seriously? That's some nonsense right there.

10294442_615560795195858_673098354784904225_n.jpg

Amell is KILLING it with his FB posts always a delight to see his updates. Celebs need to take some classes from him.

mmhmm.

What are the promo department thinking showing the least liked character in the promo pictures. They should have shown some Team Arrow pictures since Felecity and Diggle have a big role this episode. Instead they repeat the same crap of Oliver saving Laurel.

You do realize that isnt the only promo pic for the episode right? There will be more. And just because you have such a disdain for the character doesn't mean they will hide Laurel away in the dark. And did she use a shovel last time to save him? Is that repeat? I can't remember.

jeezusss......Laurel can't win with any of you.

she can't do anything without constantly getting ****ted on

I hated Laurels drinking, crying and drugging storyline and I know everyone did too. But now they're finally getting her out of that and actually doing something and crap still keeps piling on.

Exacly, and everyone is with their hate google on. The guy it's not a random thug, he has Deathstroke early mask. I'm sure it's one of the new thugs with the Mirakuru, super strong, getting the upper hand on Oliver. Laurel will hit him on the head, he'll probably just shake it, turn to go at her and Arrow gets the upper hand and defeats him. Points for Laurel being active and taking a stand, Arrow is still the hero. What's so bad about that?

You do realize that isnt the only promo pic for the episode right? There will be more. And just because you have such a disdain for the character doesn't mean they will hide Laurel away in the dark. And did she use a shovel last time to save him? Is that repeat? I can't remember.

Last time it was a gun, so she's actually 'downgraded' her weapon. But haters gonna hate. I may not have liked Laurel's storyline, but I'm not gonna **** on it now that she's getting better stories. Hell, when I look at the series from an objective perspective (a little trick of mine), I find myself wishing for Laurel to have more prominent roles.

Well Laurel/Katie is clearly the anti christ and her very existence puts Sara in danger and it makes Arrow into less of a hero cause she steals his lime light and makes the whole episode/series about her.

You guys are seriously scraping at the bottom of the barrel right to find reasons to hate Laurel. :whatever:

Cant we just be excited by what looks to be a thrilling episode???

Well, it seems obvious they have to create situations for Laurel, where she actually does something worthwhile. I do remember some criticism about the Cop dressing up as Brother Blood, almost handing Oliver his ash. People here were wondering why he was such a badass hand to hand fighter. Of course he gets whacked by Laurel, before he gets the chance to end Oliver.

I removed them, when Gifs are used between friends having fun they are fine, the way they re used in here is just obnoxious as clearly no one is talking in fun.

The gifs wouldn't be necessary if there weren't borderline trolls coming up with nonsensical reasons to crap on an actress and her character. Maybe something should be done about that.

So not liking a character is being a borderline troll?

Not liking a character is fine. Not liking her because the sky is blue and grass is green... not so much. :o

The gifs wouldn't be necessary if there weren't borderline trolls coming up with nonsensical reasons to crap on an actress and her character. Maybe something should be done about that.

If you actually feel it's trolling and not simply passionate dislike, then report the posts man, doing the whole gif stuff is only pouring fuel on the fire. Fans really hate the actress and character, this is not news IMO, and these are posters that are not simply here for that reason as most post in multiple threads on the show.

Well it is nice to actually know the reason now. Though I don't think a burn book gif is anything to get upset over. And I am all for people disliking someone/character, free rights and all that jazz but it is overkill to go in 3-4 different threads spouting hate

On a different note, this is funny for anyone over 21 and may have partake in it one day
tumblr_n4ib7o5cef1tp6bzxo2_1280.jpg

And some more City of Blood pics
tumblr_n4ia0s46KQ1so0k33o3_500.png

tumblr_n4ia0s46KQ1so0k33o1_500.png

Last edited:
I'm perfectly fine with Laurel getting to wail on a superstrong badguy's head while he's distracted choking Oliver. It's practical, understandable, and for all we know, it may still fail to dislodge the badguy from Ollie.

And I kind of like the Slade Army mask designs.

I mean they were obviously going to split Sara and Ollie eventually, but... "I care about you too much to be with you?"

C'mon, writers. You're better than that.

I mean they were obviously going to split Sara and Ollie eventually, but... "I care about you too much to be with you?"

C'mon, writers. You're better than that.

I know of relationships that have ended for that reason.

Well...not because one person was an international assassin who couldn't stop killing. It was more, "I know I'm a damaged person and you need someone healthy".

THE ****ING FEELS.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"