Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!!!! No words. That was a fantastic episode. Slade is a cold sonofa*****.

At the end of the day, few superheroes' parents last very long, if they're around at all... Moira going was inevitable.

Yea it was definitely inevitable. Still depressing, especially after that emotional scene in which she told Oliver she knew he was the Arrow.

Big question. When Diggle had the 50BMG sniper rifle trained on Ollie, who knocked him out? I thought it was Merlyn.

And yes it was few episodes back

Just some henchmen of Slade's.

It was a great/sad moment, but it wasn't a huge surprise to me. I've suspected for awhile now that she wasn't going to make it out of this season alive, and then after a whole lot of talk about how big this episode was, as soon as I saw [blackout]Moira[/blackout]-based flashbacks AND her reveal that she knew Oliver's secret, I was like "Alright..... it's been nice."

Still, loved the whole damn thing. Especially the Connor Hawke tease.
I mean they were obviously going to split Sara and Ollie eventually, but... "I care about you too much to be with you?"

C'mon, writers. You're better than that.

I don't think it was all that poorly done. Considering the person Oliver was all last season and how he's tried (and mostly succeeded) to change this year, I could see how someone whose instinct always seems to be "Someone is putting people in danger? We have to kill them" would take a look at that and realize that they're not the best thing for that other person.

saw this on fb
10006582_10152016330901053_8544414681709232604_n.jpg

so true...

Slade has fubared Ollie world in a way I've never seen in this genre. It has been epic, Eddie Brock couldn't tourment Spider-man this's bad.

Unfortunately for Slade, he's managed to piss off just about every single badass character on this show:

-Oliver and Team Arrow.
-Sara.
-Amanda Waller and ARGUS.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the LOA and the Suicide Squad both get involved soon, and who knows what Merlyn's going to do? Slade is REALLY good at making enemies.

Unfortunately for Slade, he's managed to piss off just about every single badass character on this show:

-Oliver and Team Arrow.
-Sara.
-Amanda Waller and ARGUS.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the LOA and the Suicide Squad both get involved soon, and who knows what Merlyn's going to do? Slade is REALLY good at making enemies.

Considering she's shown up in twitter photos with castmembers during filming of the finale, and how tonight ended for Sara, I'm pretty certain that Sara's going to pull Nyssa and the LOA into this fight. The finale is literally going to be just a ****load of hard-asses surrounding Slade and taking his ash out.

I can't believe you guys didn't see that death coming, as soon as Slade put that sword through Moira's chest, I was all like "I bet Moira's gonna die". AND THEN SHE DID!!!!! I'm so good at this show.

I’m glad arrow expanded moira role she wasn’t that important in the comics..

We can all agree that Moira is a b**** for not apologizing for shooting Oliver last year, though, right? :o

Like, sorry you died and all, but God, the lack of decorum. :whatever:

Watch it. That gif might get deleted. :o

Right. I forgot I was posting in Soviet Russia. :o

Man, I guess this pretty much seals it on who Oliver would rather prefer teaming up with in order to take out the greater threat since even though Malcom's actions led to the deaths of his father and best friend, Malcom at least never executed his parent right in front of his eyes.

It's times like this where I'm sure Oliver will think someday, damn, why couldn't Barry have been out of his coma to help me out with this?lol

This show has honestly done wonders for the Green Arrow character. He was always considered the Batman clone and with this show they expanded the Queen Family. Gave him a sister and a mother and actually made them three-dimensional characters. They made Oliver flawed and have him make some not-so-good decisions. They really distanced Green Arrow from Batman and continue to do so.

While it certainly helped, it is funny that they basically were influenced by the Batman films that helped round out the show.

To bad that WB doesn't see the show as a big enough hit to do a Green Arrow dtv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"