Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This show has honestly done wonders for the Green Arrow character. He was always considered the Batman clone and with this show they expanded the Queen Family. Gave him a sister and a mother and actually made them three-dimensional characters. They made Oliver flawed and have him make some not-so-good decisions. They really distanced Green Arrow from Batman and continue to do so.

I agree this is the best version of green arrow I've ever seen or read. He is so far from Batman in this show. The things they have in common seem so superficial compared to the rest.

While it certainly helped, it is funny that they basically were influenced by the Batman films that helped round out the show.

To bad that WB doesn't see the show as a big enough hit to do a Green Arrow dtv.

Eh. At the pace animated stuff moves at, I'm sure the stuff they're actually coming out with now has already been in development for years, possibly even before the series started airing. Who knows what the future holds?

I think they are like two dtvs ahead of what they put out. They are in development of JL:Atlantis right now.

Well the crap they're slappin together these days isn't anything special. The Green Arrow DC Showcase was great. Something in that same vein would be wonderful

Did we get Oliver's baby's mama's name? I was hoping to high holy hell Moira would have just said "Ms. Hawke"... Once, just once.

Did we get Oliver's baby's mama's name? I was hoping to high holy hell Moira would have just said "Ms. Hawke"... Once, just once.

Susanna Thompson might have accidentally confirm it is Sandra Hawke.

Susanna: The last scene where he tells her that Sandra lost the baby. In the flashback, the ‘my beautiful boy’ line from the pilot. I mean, it’s a beautiful way that Marc wrote that in. And I already knew that when I read it. But it’s not until I was actually filming it did Stephen and I started to really feel the depth of that, because it takes you back to the pilot, the beginning of all this as actors, not only just the character stories but as actors, our developing of these characters, it takes you all the way back there.

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2014/04/ar...peaks-on-starling-city-shocker/#ixzz2zmmd2WLQ

Poetic Justice and predictions.
They'll develop a Mirakuru antidote.
Roy will be cured may lose an arm though.
Sara will die

Justice would be Thea causing Slade's defeat,a Mirakuru antidote shot.

I know he's to valuable to kill off. I still want revenge for the Queens.
Ollie needs to run for mayor

Sara will die

That would be hilarious. I could almost see it happening. Oliver and Malcolm fighting Slade, having trouble after they lose their bows. Slade hurts/knocks out Malcolm. Slade is about to do the killing blow on a bloodied up Oliver after he gives a big speech about his revenge finally happening, then an arrow hits him in the back. It's Thea using Ollie's bow/miracuru cure arrow.

Ok... Ledger's Joker can never be topped, but I can safely say Deathstroke is the 2nd most badass and worthy opponent in live action for comic-books.

Never? I really take issue with that.

Agreed. His Joker was amazing. But I sure hope it will get topped. Or else why would be the point of making other super heroes movies?

I have jumed onto this series late but have watched the entire season 1 and a few episodes of season 2 in the space of a couple of weeks. I am going to avoid this section of the forums until I have caught up with everyone else :)

See you all soon.

For me this show so far is Awesome.!!

Susanna Thompson might have accidentally confirm it is Sandra Hawke.

Are we just gonna ignore the part were Sandra Hawke is not white.

Sara will die

That would be poetic justice.

Felicity/Oliver hookup confirmed?

Diggle to Felicity: "Felicity, I don't think there's a force on earth that could make you a bad person.

Sara to Oliver: "You deserve someone better. Someone who can harness that light, that's still inside of you."

Once again, 'Arrow' has violated (emotionally) in ways I never thought possible. :csad::csad::csad::waa::waa::waa:

That would be hilarious. I could almost see it happening. Oliver and Malcolm fighting Slade, having trouble after they lose their bows. Slade hurts/knocks out Malcolm. Slade is about to do the killing blow on a bloodied up Oliver after he gives a big speech about his revenge finally happening, then an arrow hits him in the back. It's Thea using Ollie's bow/miracuru cure arrow.

Lol. That would be funny. Especially after what he said in the episode Deathstroke when Thea tried threatening him. "Please continue, I'm interested to see what kind of threat a 19 year old girl can make."

And it would make sense if they're trying to make Thea more into Speedy. But if they were to do that they should explain how Thea could make an accurate shot with a bow and arrow. And maybe show the archer trophies shown in her room in the pilot.

Lol. That would be funny. Especially after what he said in the episode Deathstroke when Thea tried threatening him. "Please continue, I'm interested to see what kind of threat a 19 year old girl can make."

And it would make sense if they're trying to make Thea more into Speedy. But if they were to do that they should explain how Thea could make an accurate shot with a bow and arrow. And maybe show the archer trophies shown in her room in the pilot.

Agreed it would make perfect sense.

I would like to see that actually... Makes for a hell of a season ending issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"