Arrow General Discussion Thread - - Part 11

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Thread Manager, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan Registered

I really hope the Miracuru cure doesn't work on Slade. Or only works partially. After 5 years, the serum should have totally bonded with Slade's DNA. Maybe it'll rid him of Shado's Ghost, but I still want him to be enhanced.

2. Boy Scout Registered

Anyone else notice they finally mentioned the maid from the pilot? :funny:

#977 Boy Scout, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  3. Orb Lord of Demons

I must've missed it. What did they say?

4. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

I wonder who the main villain will be next season?

They have been burning through Green Arrows main enemies and some lesser DC villains.

I guess they might go with Ras Al Ghul. They can crossover some Flash villains for Oliver to face I guess. I could see Captain Boomerang and Arrow having a shoot off :)

5. Boy Scout Registered

In one of the flashbacks, Moira offered to have her bring someone (either Oliver or his baby mama) refreshments or something like that.

6. DarKush Registered

We don't know yet if this child will be Connor Hawke. I'm hoping that if Connor shows up on this show he will be a person of color.

7. Nathan Registered

How many women is he supposed to have knocked up in the past though?

8. Loki882 Registered

Given what a man****e the show makes him out to be pre-shipwreck, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he impregnated multiple women (but just doesn't know it).

9. roach I am the night

didn't they say it was going to be Malcolm Merlyn

10. Loki882 Registered

How would that work? What could Merlyn's devious plan be this time?

11. Orb Lord of Demons

That's what Manu Bennett said so perhaps.

12. antsman41 Belongs To Prince

Even if they kill Slade in the main timeline, will they have him 'die'/leave island in the flashbacks? I hope they don't, this soon...

13. The_Mighty_Thor Stay thy hand troll!

I doubt if you would see Ras. He's owned and has appeared in the Batman franchise and with the Flash series coming out I doubt you will see captain Boomerang either but that would be cool. My guess is in addition to some of the villains he has left they will also continue to use the villains of lesser DC characters with out a show and no chance of a movie as well as some of the anti heroes. Also you may see several original villains ala Smallville.

14. Rorschach2012 Hi Freeze, I’m Batman

i think we will see Ra's, and if Arrow does Ra's, i'm thinking it'll be a better version than the Nolan version. We'll most likely get the Lazarus Pit this time if he's introduced. Arrow is less afraid of fantastical elements when it comes to adapting characters... and why would they introduce his daughter, the LOA, and namedrop Ra's himself if there were no intentions of using him?

15. The_Mighty_Thor Stay thy hand troll!

The second daughter isn't big in the Batverse and they named dropped to let people know who she was and probably give DC the kind of unity that Marvel is building.

16. JC00 Registered

He's owned by WB/DC. If they were against him appearing on Arrow his name would have never been said the several times it has and the League of Assassins would have never been introduced.

17. Nathan Registered

That's why Batman's name was never uttered in the Teen Titans cartoon. Because they weren't allowed to use him. But here we have Ra's daughter, his organization, the place he lives, Ra's himself has been name dropped tons of times. When they want him to appear, he will.

18. Rorschach2012 Hi Freeze, I’m Batman

I hope the main villain next season isn't just Malcolm Merlyn.. But Merlyn along with Ra's and the LOA makes for good season long villains.

And Captain Boomerang will most likely eventually be recruited by Amanda Waller for the Suicide Squad. If any Flash villains crossover, it'll probably be Boomerang.

They've already mentioned Arthur Light, and Jean Loring is Laurel's boss. I could totally see them adapting parts of the Identity Crisis storyline..Maybe not in the 3rd season, but still Dr. Light could be a very interesting villain..and they've already planted the seeds of that storyline. i wouldn't be surprised if Arrow makes Arthur Light into a serious threat.

yeah, exactly. i think the embargo thing is less of an issue than it has been in the past. i think i read somewhere that WB's new management in recent years has changed the status of some of the DC character embargos.

Plus, with the amount of focus that Ra's got in the Nolan trilogy, I don't see the films doing anything with the character any time soon. I could see him working well with Lex in the BvS movie, but i don't see that happening. i think the Arrowverse could be the only live action Ra's we see for a while.

#993 Rorschach2012, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  19. Midnite Registered

Anyone seen these pics yet? :woot:

[​IMG]

20. Nathan Registered

Awesome. Manu's faces are the best.

21. Midnite Registered

They're pretty cute, when they're not killing each other. :oldrazz:

22. p4poetic Registered

I hope its not Sandra Hawke, tired of whitewashing. They already did this with Sin.

23. Nathan Registered

Maybe it was simply difficult for them to find a boy that looked part asian, part black and part caucasian. So when they found the proper boy they might want to use in Season 3, they cast the mother accordingly.

24. Spider-Ock SpOck

Oh my god, what the hell just happened? I wasn't expecting this ep to be any good but it may be the best the arrow team has given us so far. The end scene was the most unpredictable ending I have ever seen!!!

25. p4poetic Registered

How old are Tiger Woods' children? :woot:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.