Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finale Episode Description
OLIVER MUST DECIDE ONCE AND FOR ALL IF HE’S A KILLER OR A HERO — Slade (Manu Bennett) moves forward with his plan to kill one more person in Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) life. While Oliver has fought all year to be more than the killer he once was, when Slade kidnaps someone close to Oliver’s heart, Oliver is pushed to the edge and realizes sometimes it takes doing the unthinkable to stop the monster. Meanwhile, Diggle (David Ramsey) takes on Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) with a little help from some friends, and Thea (Willa Holland) turns to Roy (Colton Haynes) in her time of need. John Behringdirected the episode with story by Greg Berlanti and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Andrew Kreisberg (#223).

I wonder who the main villain will be next season?

They have been burning through Green Arrows main enemies and some lesser DC villains.

I guess they might go with Ras Al Ghul. They can crossover some Flash villains for Oliver to face I guess. I could see Captain Boomerang and Arrow having a shoot off :)

Good question. I just checked out Green Arrow's list of villains on wikipedia and the TV show has gone through most of his major villains.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Green_Arrow_enemies

Someone already mentioned using Dr. Light. And he was name dropped already. I wouldn't mind seeing Cupid or Brick, but I don't know if the are season-long threats. Komodo would be cool but he's too similar to Merlyn.

Going with Ra's Al Ghul is not a bad thing. I wouldn't mind if they did the Beware the Batman thing and brought in Lady Shiva and Silver Monkey. Personally I wouldn't mind if they brought in the BTB versions of Anarky and Magpie as well. Maybe Simon Stagg as a ruthless business rival. And Kobra as a terrorist organization with its sights on Starling City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"