Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever happens, the name of this episode is good news. I'm ready to see Roy put on the hood, but seeing the Red Hood would be unbelievably awesome.

It has to be Red Hood.

>Oliver isn't the first vigilante
>The Man Under the Hood
>Episode after it is called Seeing Red

And those episodes were supposed to be the Flash episodes, so they might have just switched out Flash for Red Hood as a the major DC character to show up. I bet they introduce Red Hood as a pre-Arrow vigilante who kills his targets just like Oliver used to do. Only question is if they will keep him as Jason Todd or use a different name.

I don't see why they'd bring in Red Hood right now. You have Blood, Slade and Malcolm still around somewhere, along with the league. Someone probably finds out about his identity. Maybe all of Starling.

It could be a Merlyn backstory episode. With a certain Demon's Head.

I think The Apocalypse and HighFivingMF's theories are the closest. The only thing I heard about with the whole 'Nightwing' thing was what's-his-name tweeting Marc Guggenheim, and introducing a major character like that with no real foreshadowing in-story is unlikely. You also have to take into account the summary for "Deathstroke", which suggests Oliver is left in a very vulnerable state in the aftermath of Episode 18. I see two options here:

1. Oliver's identity as the Arrow is revealed to the public through a cunning plot by Slade. We know he's planted cameras in the Queen Mansion, and we also know in episode 17 from an interview done recently that there will be a scene in Episode 17 between Oliver and Thea regarding the secrets and lies of the Queen family. My guess is either Oliver tells Thea he is the Arrow, or he breaks down and tells Thea who her father really is. For the latter option, Slade unleashes that information in Episode 18, sending Thea into the darkness; she appears to be being kidnapped in the Full Circle trailer by Blood or one of his henchman. Oliver goes after his sister, which includes the whole 'fight scene that makes The Undertaking episode when Oliver rescued Walter look tame' scene that Stephen mentioned previously, and Oliver fights Deathstroke briefly to save his sister, unknowing that the entire thing is being 'streamed live' by a hacked broadcast.

2. Malcolm Merlyn trained for 2 years (this is how long he was gone according to Tommy in Season 1) with the League of Assassins and returned to Starling City. We know the two Undertakings we've seen flashbacks of (Earthquake and squeezing criminals on The List) but both of those were fairly recent (it seemed to me that Malcolm was the only one with a long-term issue with the Glades). It is conceivable, to me, that upon returning from Nanda Parbat Malcolm attempted to use his new-found skills in the same manner as Oliver, but with a more permanent edge (just killing scumbags). In the Full Circle trailer, Oliver is seen in his Arrow gear in an office like the one we first saw Slade in during 2x09, where a man is in a chair with an arrow through him. Now, this could be Slade trying to frame the Arrow, but maybe it's one of Blood's men who has kidnapped Thea, and Malcolm is sending a message to the man who has his daughter. THis would also announce to Oliver that his not-so-dead nemesis has returned.

Then I'd definitely say "Man Under the Hood" has Oliver's identity revealed to some people, at least, and maybe shows his more vulnerable side to those present (the side he doesn't let people see often as O.Q. and rarely as the Arrow).
Maybe it's just the episode where they FINALLY introduce his Arrowmobile
[YT]l4AoPu4mQfI[/YT]

I hope that guy's father doesn't get fired over his son's stupid action.

I was chatting with my friend over this show, and he brought up a continuity error I didn't pick up on.

Early in the season, Sara said "Last time I saw this [hood], Shado was wearing it." Except that we now know she saw Oliver wear it on the island/boat, so that line doesn't make sense anymore.

One of those little things I don't really hold against them.

I was chatting with my friend over this show, and he brought up a continuity error I didn't pick up on.

Early in the season, Sara said "Last time I saw this [hood], Shado was wearing it." Except that we now know she saw Oliver wear it on the island/boat, so that line doesn't make sense anymore.

I remember her saying "The first time I saw this Shado was wearing it."

Well, never mind then. My friend and I are silly geese. lol

Repost from BVS thread:

http://www.superheromoviesnews.com/2014/03/dc-cinematic-universe-entire-timeline.html

Damn cool timeline! :up::up::up:

It incorporates all of the upcoming tv shows, as well as Green Lantern, into the MOS timeline. And even with some of these taken out, it can still work VERY well for others.

18,625 BC - Kryptonian outpost ship crash lands in the Arctic Circle

1,200 BC - Diana Prince/Wonder Woman is born
- Hidden from humans on Themyscira
- Amazons become a Myth

Unknown - Author Curry/Aquaman is Born
- Hidden from humans in Atlantis
- Atlanteans become a Myth

1953 - John Constantine is born in Liverpool, England

1971 - Bruce Wayne/Batman is born

1981 - Bruce Waynes (10) parents are murdered
- Events of Gotham TV Series
-Young James Gordon
- Young Arrow/Gotham Villains appear

1982 - Kal-El is sent to Earth; Clark Kent crash lands in Kansas

1985 - Oliver Queen/Arrow is Born

1988 - Hal Jordan/Green Lantern is Born

1989 - Barry Allen/The Flash is Born

1997 - Jonathan Kent is killed in a Tornado

1998 - Hal Jordan's (10) father Martin Jordan is killed in an Jet accident

2001 - Bruce Wayne/Batman (30) returns from the League of Assassins
- Gotham TV Show ends
- Batman: Year One begins
- Batman is a Myth of Gotham
- Barry Allens (11) mother is Killed

2007 - Queens Gambit goes missing
- Oliver Queen (22) begins 5 years on the Island

2012 - Oliver Queen (27) returns to Starling City
- Events of Arrow TV Series
- Arrow begins his 5 year crusade on Starling City

2013 - Black Canary and other costumed non-powered heroes exist around the world
- Barry Allen comes to Starling City
- Slade Wilson/Super Soldiers exist

2014 - Barry Allen (25) becomes The Flash
- Events of The Flash TV Series
- The Flash is unseen due to his speed

2015 - The alien Invasion of Metropolis
- Events of Man of Steel
- Clark Kent becomes Superman
- Superman (33) is the first superhero to go PUBLIC
- Events of Green Lantern
- Hal Jordan (27) gets his Power Ring; Leaves Earth
- Humans are aware of super powered beings

2016 - Batman (45) learns of other super powered beings identity's
- Events of Batman vs Superman
- Some Superheros become publicity known (The Flash, Green Lantern ect) within their respective cities

2017 - Justice League of America created in the wake of super powered beings
- Events of Justice League
- Bruce Wayne (46) has been Batman for 16 years
- Oliver Queen (32) has been Arrow for 5 years
- Barry Allen (28) has been The Flash for 3 years
- Clark Kent (35) has been Superman for 2 years
- Hal Jordan (29) has been Green Lantern for 2 years
- Aquaman/Wonder Woman Join
- End of Arrow 5 year crusade, Arrow Joins JLA

^ that's from Superheromovienews.com

I know.

I posted the link. Also, just so you know, no one is saying this is legit. It's labeled as fanmade.

It's just showing how those shows could fit into the MOS universe/timeline.

Ugh, I really hate the idea of Batman being so significantly older than the rest. It just doesn't sit well with me at all. It really gives off the vibe that he would need jumpstart to keep up with the rest of the team, and it gets worse with non-powered guys like Oliver being on the team.

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"