Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, he's probably the smartest member of the JL (certainly the best strategist) and has nearly limitless resources (both financial and technological). Also, he's fine.

Well although this timeline goes by the dates when the films/tv shows were released (I'm guessing) that is not to say that the worlds within these mediums has to be the same. It could be explained that Batman took place closer to Arrow and MOS. This would make Bats significantly younger...closer to Clark or Ollie's age.

http://tvline.com/2014/03/17/arrow-season-2-flash-characters-caitlin-snow-cisco-roman/
Arrow to Introduce Characters From The Flash

While Barry Allen’s superhero alter ego won’t, as once planned, make his debut in an episode of Arrow, two other characters from The CW’s The Flash spin-off will.

Arrow EP Marc Guggenheim revealed at a Monday press event that The Flash castmembers Danielle Panabaker (Shark, Necessary Roughness) and Carlos Valdes (from Broadway’s Once) both will guest-star in Episode 19 of the CW’s hit sophomore drama.

Panabaker on the spin-off pilot plays Caitlin Snow, a bioengineering expert who lost her fiancé during the particle accelerator snafu at Central City’s S.T.A.R. Labs. (The smart money has her one day evolving into Killer Frost.) Valdes meanwhile plays Cisco Ramon, S.T.A.R. Labs’ youngest genius (who may be fated to become the Justice Leaguer known as Vibe).

“The idea of bringing in those characters really, really appealed to us because it allowed us to honor our original intention [of] doing something Flash-related around Episode 19 or 20 without … basically paying Grant Gustin to sit around with his eyes closed/unconscious the whole episode,” Guggenheim explained, saying that Barry won’t emerge from his coma until The Flash (presumably) premieres this fall. “This episode is really cool. It allows us to further flesh out the Flash universe on Arrow.”

Arrow resumes its sophomore run this Wednesday with Episode 16, the aforementioned “Suicide Squad.” (With reporting by Vlada Gelman)
That's cool. It's like a prologue to the Flash. Considering which characters are involved, I'm guessing this will be a STAR Labs-heavy episode.

I guess they had to officially say it now after that pic of the cast came out.

Images for Birds of Prey are up on CBM. Some of the best detail pics of Huntress and Canary we've ever seen. Nice to see their costumes in good lighting.

This timeline is better.

1980 - Bruce Wayne/Batman is born

1982 - Kal-El is sent to Earth; Clark Kent crash lands in Kansas

1985 - Oliver Queen/Arrow is Born

1988 - Hal Jordan/Green Lantern is Born

1989 - Barry Allen/The Flash is Born

1990 - Bruce Waynes (10) parents are murdered
- Events of Gotham TV Series

1997 - Jonathan Kent is killed in a Tornado

1998 - Hal Jordan's (10) father Martin Jordan is killed in an Jet accident

2000- - Barry Allen's (11) mother is Killed

2005 - Bruce Wayne/Batman (25)
Returns after years aboard studying under the likes of Henri Ducard, Kirigi, The Ghost Tribes of the Ten-Eyed Brotherhood, Nepalese monks, and countless others
- Gotham TV Show ends
- Batman: Year One begins
- Batman is a Myth of Gotham

2007 - Queens Gambit goes missing
- Oliver Queen (22) begins 5 years on the Island

2012 - Oliver Queen (27) returns to Starling City
- Events of Arrow TV Series

2013 - Black Canary and other costumed non-powered heroes exist around the world
- Barry Allen comes to Starling City
- Slade Wilson/Super Soldiers exist

2014 - Barry Allen (25) becomes The Flash
- Events of The Flash TV Series
- The Flash is unseen due to his speed

2015 - The alien Invasion of Metropolis
- Events of Man of Steel
- Clark Kent becomes Superman
- Superman (33) is the first superhero to go PUBLIC
- Events of Green Lantern
- Hal Jordan (27) gets his Power Ring; Leaves Earth
- Humans are aware of super powered beings

2016 - Batman (36) learns of other super powered beings identity's
- Events of Batman vs Superman
- Some Superheros become publicity known (The Flash, Green Lantern ect) within their respective cities

2017 - Justice League of America created in the wake of super powered beings
- Events of Justice League
- Bruce Wayne (36) has been Batman for 12 years
- Oliver Queen (32) has been Arrow for 5 years
- Barry Allen (28) has been The Flash for 3 years
- Clark Kent (35) has been Superman for 2 years
- Hal Jordan (29) has been Green Lantern for 2 years
- Aquaman/Wonder Woman Join

Looking at those pics, damn,
if ppl weren't already freaking out about Laurel possibly taking Sara's place, after this episode there's probably gonna be blood on the forum lol

Looking at those pics, damn,
if ppl weren't already freaking out about Laurel possibly taking Sara's place, after this episode there's probably gonna be blood on the forum lol

I think that pic with Laurel with a certain object was pretty awesome. I've not been much of a Laurel fan this season, but that image does send 'Canary' vibes to me.

I think that pic with Laurel with a certain object was pretty awesome. I've not been much of a Laurel fan this season, but that image does send 'Canary' vibes to me.

I hope i want to see fan boys rage..is going to be glorious

tumblr_msrpiuZICA1rmrlnyo1_1280.png

Last edited:
3MBlWpT.jpg
QA328mL.jpg

set pic

The second pic is the one I was talking about (saying this for the ones who want to know)..... yeah, I think there's something distinctly 'bird-like' with that stance...

Oh, and do you mean the Sara fanboys, or just BC fanboys who've adopted Sara as THE BC?

They got me excited, I needs my Arrow fix right about now.

So in other words, it all went downhill from there. :woot:

DInah laurel lance been black canary for about 60 years

Birds of Prey Smallville justice league jlu new frontier young justice Batman the Brave and the Bold

Last edited:
No worries. I was referring to Green Arrow's comment about how his meeting Black Canary was the best day of his life (ergo, everything thereafter has been worse).

No worries. I was referring to Green Arrow's comment about how his meeting Black Canary was the best day of his life (ergo, everything thereafter has been worse).

I'm no comic book reader, but from what those who do read them tell me.... on-screen renditions of heroes have at least one thing in common with their written counterparts: they ALL suffer from SFIMS (Severe Foot In Mouth Syndrome).

Oh Lord, looks like they're just gonna skip everything that could possibly make Laurel a believable Canary and just have her kick ass out of nowhere. That's their solution and how they plan to force Laurel on us.

hate it.

Way to jump to conclusions there man. Its already been established since Season 1 Laurel has basic fighting training so no it isn't out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"