Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the finale last night and it was decent. The Wilson arc ended, at least for the time being, quite well. I'm glad the show is moving on from the island flashbacks because those got painfully repetitive.

I'm interested to see where the Daddy Diggle story goes. Maybe I missed some clues along the way, but I didn't see that coming. I'm really going to miss Sara, whose story was the highlight of the finale, and Ravager, if she's truly gone. I certainly hope the Season 3 story arc of Oliver learning to fly leads to the inclusion of Ferris Air as promised. This show will need some interesting new characters in a hurry with so many great ones gone for awhile.

more often than not, a broken neck makes you a goner.

I missed the middle of season 2 and am waiting for the blu ray to come out to finish it, any word on a release date for this yet?

I missed the middle of season 2 and am waiting for the blu ray to come out to finish it, any word on a release date for this yet?

It'll probably be around mid-to-late September, like last time.

Doesn't Mirakuru have some healing properties? I'm just sad that the character is gone so quickly.

Isabel got jabbed with the Cure right before they put her on her knees. It's fast-acting, so she has no miracle re-awakening like Slade. She's dead.

[YT]3myNlI8eajY[/YT]

Celina Jade Interview

It's funny but I was just talking to a friend about what Shado should have been like on the show and the best way I could describe it to a non GA comic fan was that she should have been almost exactly like Nyssa. The idea of the 2 of them having some sort of face off or showdown is awesome but only if the make Shado equally badass, like Mike Grell's Shado badass.

Also Celina is Chinese and so is the shows version of Shado so she should have said she was GA's Sifu not sensei.

It's funny but I was just talking to a friend about what Shado should have been like on the show and the best way I could describe it to a non GA comic fan was that she should have been almost exactly like Nyssa. The idea of the 2 of them having some sort of face off or showdown is awesome but only if the make Shado equally badass, like Mike Grell's Shado badass.

Also Celina is Chinese and so is the shows version of Shado so she should have said she was GA's Sifu not sensei.

I agreed we maybe have an live action of the longbow hunter of even new 52 outsider war :csad::csad:

the-longbow-hunters-sample-page-02.jpg

Green+Arrow+%2323.jpg

Has anyone seem this video [YT]n-Pk68Zft-s[/YT]

What a waste. Such a shame they decided to fridge Shado. And it wasn't even logical.

What a waste. Such a shame they decided to fridge Shado. And it wasn't even logical.

I gotta say, I'm really disappointed that the show runners handled shado damsel in distress and then stuffed in the fridge.. :cmad::csad:

I think killing Shado and making her death the reason for Slade's and Ollie's feud, was the biggest f**k up of the show so far. Her character was completely wasted, and Slade got turned into another victim of relationship Drama. At least Manu was still awesome to watch.

I think killing Shado and making her death the reason for Slade's and Ollie's feud, was the biggest f**k up of the show so far. Her character was completely wasted, and Slade got turned into another victim of relationship Drama. At least Manu was still awesome to watch.

Count vertigo and Constantine drako were also wasted.. :csad::csad:

And Huntress was turned into an unlikable psycho and cop killer. The show had quite a number of f**k ups.

And Huntress was turned into an unlikable psycho and cop killer. The show had quite a number of f**k ups.

I think she be rendered ..I think with will see a lot of huntress in season 3..

Although some of these characters are cool in the comics - killing them off and killing them off takes away from the character, I agree Shado was a waste by killing her off..but who else should they kill off? There bread and butter Felicity? Or diggle...dare I say slade?

I'm not gonna say it's perfect writing, but people have to die..and not every character will get the justice they deserve..I just care more if it's entertaining, and it does that for me, and if some sacrifices have to be made im okay with that.

(however if they ever include Bats and he's a **** up. I will boycott)

I can see plenty of Huntress for the third season.

I hope they bring in Katana and Question.

How much you want to bet that Dinah Laurel will wear fishnet stockings when she becomes Black Canary?

I can see plenty of Huntress for the third season.

I hope they bring in Katana and Question.

How much you want to bet that Dinah Laurel will wear fishnet stockings when she becomes Black Canary?

No fishnets.

That wasn't the only reason Slade hated Oliver. Shado's death was just a excuse his subconscious created for his hate. He said as much in the finale when they faced off.

Not my post..Shado should have been like on the show and the best way I could describe it to a non GA comic fan was that she should have been almost exactly like Nyssa. The idea of the 2 of them having some sort of face off or showdown is awesome but only if the make Shado equally badass, like Mike Grell's Shado badass.

I think killing Shado and making her death the reason for Slade's and Ollie's feud, was the biggest f**k up of the show so far..

Their adaptation of Dinah has been this show's biggest screw up from the start. If it wasn't for the name you would have no idea she was Dinah Lance. Whatever they do from here on out this version will be completely ruined to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"