Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read about it, it could be defined just as "a flashback"

It's been confirmed he's back for a flashback...for now.

[YT]6XMwy1Dggrg[/YT]

According to this video Stephen confirm Arrow costume will get an update at some point in the season.

^ Good. Arsenal's digs had me thinking such was coming. Can't have the sidekick dressing snazzier than the lead. :funny:

I don't watch supernatural but it not going to end anytime soon.....so I doubt Jared Padalecki will be in Arrow anytime soon even though they are film in Vancouver

Supernatural will never end....

About time.

About time? It's only been two season haha. He got the mask this season, seemed obvious season 3 he'd upgrade even more. But about time? You act as if it's been like 5 seasons with no change at all.

Don't expect a major overhaul of his arrow costume probably improve to have more protection and maybe carry a secondary weapon? like a crossbow?

The thing that gets me is that we've seen an image of Amell, posted by him, that showed him wearing a similar lower half get up to his Arrow suit... But in black, not green...

The thing that gets me is that we've seen an image of Amell, posted by him, that showed him wearing a similar lower half get up to his Arrow suit... But in black, not green...

where did you see this photo can you post it?

you talking about this?
10435982_683416348410302_2126138875698358193_n.jpg

its kinda hard to tell

what kind of suit upgrade do you want to see? because what is missing from what he currently have

you mean make his Quiver nicer with more arrow and a bit high tech?

what kind of suit upgrade do you want to see? because what is missing from what he currently have

The only upgrade I can imagine is design wise. Although I think its unnecessary, its fine the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"