Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Guggenheim sure likes his spoilers

Warning: This is a MAJOR spoiler.

wb0pkBF.jpg

http://imgur.com/wb0pkBF

While a big spoiler, not really surprising, I wonder if the pits will be involved, and makes the upcoming show make a good deal more sense.

While a big spoiler, not really surprising, I wonder if the pits will be involved, and makes the upcoming show make a good deal more sense.

Death needs to mean something in this universe. For better or worse, they killed Sara and she needs to stay dead. boyscout

Ironically enough, the show still became about a Vigilante who constantly boned several women on this show.lol

Well, it's a show about Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, I kind of expected that part.

Am I the only one who takes a little pride in how many people view the Arrow forum... sometimes it rivals the whole Misc TV section.

I think it's because we, like the women in Oliver's life, have this love and hate relationship with this show.

We hate on how Oliver and other characters are used at times, but love to watch it for some strange reason.lol

I think it's because we, like the women in Oliver's life, have this love and hate relationship with this show.

We hate on how Oliver and other characters are used at times, but love to watch it for some strange reason.lol

The show has its ups and downs, but, with the exception of a few episodes, I've never found it boring.

Last edited:
I second that, it's a water cooler show. There are quite a few better show out there but I'm not as excited to talk about them.

I think one of the reasons why this show became so endearing for people was that it was really the first show since Dean Cain's "Lois and Clark" days that had a DC Costumed hero at the forefront from the start. Smallville never embraced or introduced its costume mythology until six seasons into its tenure, and I don't really count Birds of Prey as a show about costumed heroes.

This is true for me, and you putting it that way helps me understand why I'm so hype about it. It's the inverse of Agents of SHIELD for me. I really don't like the characters on Agents of SHIELD, but I think they have great great stories for them, so I can never enjoy the story because I'm always reminded that these people bore/displease me fundamentally.

Arrow, for me, is the inverse. While the stories are weak and often forgettable with no long term weight for anyone, I really like these characters, and not just from comic books, but Felicity, Diggle. Season 1 was so so strong and established these people so well, I really will follow them into whatever shambling shameless cesspool of faux progression they wade into.

Well Guggenheim sure likes his spoilers...

I'm not going to jump to conclusions just yet, but if what he's suggesting/spoiling is what you're assuming...ugh.

God, I love that guy.

This is true for me, and you putting it that way helps me understand why I'm so hype about it. It's the inverse of Agents of SHIELD for me. I really don't like the characters on Agents of SHIELD, but I think they have great great stories for them, so I can never enjoy the story because I'm always reminded that these people bore/displease me fundamentally.

Arrow, for me, is the inverse. While the stories are weak and often forgettable with no long term weight for anyone, I really like these characters, and not just from comic books, but Felicity, Diggle. Season 1 was so so strong and established these people so well, I really will follow them into whatever shambling shameless cesspool of faux progression they wade into.

:funny: I would sig this entire post if I could.

He comments on all things DC related. He is their bigger cheerleader.

I hate where my mind went when I first read this. :o
hmmm well those words did imply something with something going on between them wow. lol but that was befor the fall from the cliff . He's over due to have his head checked .

The whole Sara thing could be flashbacks, but if they really want to go more fantastical, then is either a clone or resurrection. And before anyone asks, the spinoff article only mentioned one half of Firestorm, Dr. Stein, that's why some people think it could be a mini series showing more of these characters backstory, without Ronnie there's no Firestorm.

Arrow creators Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim are behind the project, which would unite Arrow's Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer/The Atom and Caity Lotz whose Arrow character Sara Lance/Canary was killed off this season. It is unclear if she would revive the character or don a different identity. Also in the mix would be The Flash's Wentworth Miller, with the Prison Break alum playing Leonard Snart (the villainous Captain Cold) and Victor Garber as Dr. Martin Stein (one half of Firestorm).

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/flash-arrow-team-up-spinoff-778156

The whole Sara thing could be flashbacks, but if they really want to go more fantastical, then is either a clone or resurrection. And before anyone asks, the spinoff article only mentioned one half of Firestorm, Dr. Stein, that's why some people think it could be a mini series showing more of these characters backstory, without Ronnie there's no Firestorm.

well there was another article from CBM (comic book movies ) which had this I did say you check out CBM article cause they said this them selve's as their own updated info

this is the quote :

Feb 26, 2015
CW In Early Stages Of Developing An ARROW/FLASH Superhero Team-Up Spinoff Series

While details about the project remain scarce, Routh, Garber and Miller are all set to reprise their current roles, and while he isn't mentioned in the report, it would probably be safe to assume the other half of Firestorm, Robbie Amell, will also be involved in some capacity. Lotz's role is the only one that remains a bit of a mystery as her Sara is currently six feet under. Could this mean Sara is a little less dead than Arrow wants us to believe? Or will she be playing a new character?

Additionally, the new project is going to feature three major DC characters who have never appeared in a live-action TV series before. As to who these characters may be, your guess is as good as mine. Green Lantern? Nightwing? Hawkgirl? Starfire? Batgirl? The Question?!?

The show is not expected to be a part of the current pilot season, but could go straight to series in time for midseason next year.
Here's the link: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.**************.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/%3Fa%3D115911&sa=U&ei=0LH6VOH-OcbAgwT-p4DQBg&ved=0CAYQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNH6aG75ZZ7qNiMCQJ1s91k02Anmig

you should type it into you browser or type the title high lighted in red since the link won't work if you click here (rival issues possibly more) anyways I'm waiting for more info ether way.

Last edited:
Teaser for future episode is coming.......

menalsoship asked:
Any chance we'll be getting a long trailer for these upcoming episodes? I really miss those and we got a few this Season! It's too long until new episodes! :(

We’re cutting one right now.

no idea when but I expect it will be next week or even earlier for episode 17-19 likely

I swear if they off Diggle....:( :( :( :cmad:

I think he's the obvious choice since he's getting married soon but man, fans are going to be raging, especially after what happened with Sara.

Last edited:
I swear if they off Diggle....:( :( :(

I think he's the obvious choice since he's getting married soon but man, fans are going to be raging, especially after what happened with Sara.

He not going to die
I bet is Malcolm or maseo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee