Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - Part 18

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Thread Manager, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

While a big spoiler, not really surprising, I wonder if the pits will be involved, and makes the upcoming show make a good deal more sense.

2. luis4u Registered

Death needs to mean something in this universe. For better or worse, they killed Sara and she needs to stay dead. boyscout

3. luis4u Registered

4. herolee10 No More Miracles

Ironically enough, the show still became about a Vigilante who constantly boned several women on this show.lol

5. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

Well, it's a show about Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, I kind of expected that part.

6. DrCosmic Professor of Power

Am I the only one who takes a little pride in how many people view the Arrow forum... sometimes it rivals the whole Misc TV section.

7. herolee10 No More Miracles

I think it's because we, like the women in Oliver's life, have this love and hate relationship with this show.

We hate on how Oliver and other characters are used at times, but love to watch it for some strange reason.lol

8. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

The show has its ups and downs, but, with the exception of a few episodes, I've never found it boring.

#883 KillerMcQueen, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  9. Paradox1 Registered

I second that, it's a water cooler show. There are quite a few better show out there but I'm not as excited to talk about them.

10. herolee10 No More Miracles

I think one of the reasons why this show became so endearing for people was that it was really the first show since Dean Cain's "Lois and Clark" days that had a DC Costumed hero at the forefront from the start. Smallville never embraced or introduced its costume mythology until six seasons into its tenure, and I don't really count Birds of Prey as a show about costumed heroes.

11. DrCosmic Professor of Power

This is true for me, and you putting it that way helps me understand why I'm so hype about it. It's the inverse of Agents of SHIELD for me. I really don't like the characters on Agents of SHIELD, but I think they have great great stories for them, so I can never enjoy the story because I'm always reminded that these people bore/displease me fundamentally.

Arrow, for me, is the inverse. While the stories are weak and often forgettable with no long term weight for anyone, I really like these characters, and not just from comic books, but Felicity, Diggle. Season 1 was so so strong and established these people so well, I really will follow them into whatever shambling shameless cesspool of faux progression they wade into.

12. Boy Scout Registered

I'm not going to jump to conclusions just yet, but if what he's suggesting/spoiling is what you're assuming...ugh.

God, I love that guy.

:funny: I would sig this entire post if I could.

13. Hunter Rider Ronin

What are you thinking he's assuming that he's suggesting?

14. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

He comments on all things DC related. He is their bigger cheerleader.

15. Boy Scout Registered

[BLACKOUT]That Sara will eventually be brought back to life.[/BLACKOUT]

Who, Amell?

16. zenith16 Registered

hmmm well those words did imply something with something going on between them wow. lol but that was befor the fall from the cliff . He's over due to have his head checked .

17. Mikelus Intellectualis

The whole Sara thing could be flashbacks, but if they really want to go more fantastical, then is either a clone or resurrection. And before anyone asks, the spinoff article only mentioned one half of Firestorm, Dr. Stein, that's why some people think it could be a mini series showing more of these characters backstory, without Ronnie there's no Firestorm.

18. zenith16 Registered

well there was another article from CBM (comic book movies ) which had this I did say you check out CBM article cause they said this them selve's as their own updated info

this is the quote :

Here's the link: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.**************.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/%3Fa%3D115911&sa=U&ei=0LH6VOH-OcbAgwT-p4DQBg&ved=0CAYQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNH6aG75ZZ7qNiMCQJ1s91k02Anmig

you should type it into you browser or type the title high lighted in red since the link won't work if you click here (rival issues possibly more) anyways I'm waiting for more info ether way.

#893 zenith16, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  19. Arrowshieldfan Registered

Teaser for future episode is coming.......

menalsoship asked:
    Any chance we'll be getting a long trailer for these upcoming episodes? I really miss those and we got a few this Season! It's too long until new episodes! :(

We’re cutting one right now.

no idea when but I expect it will be next week or even earlier for episode 17-19 likely

20. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Yes

21. luis4u Registered

22. kguillou Registered

I swear if they off Diggle....:( :( :( :cmad:

I think he's the obvious choice since he's getting married soon but man, fans are going to be raging, especially after what happened with Sara.

#898 kguillou, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  23. luis4u Registered

He not going to die
    I bet is Malcolm or maseo

24. yonny616 Registered

I bet it's Roy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.