Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - Part 18

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Thread Manager, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Compi716 The SHH! Jew

I hope it's Thea. I've had about enough of her story.

2. kguillou Registered

Amell and Haynes said they filmed a" very emotional scene" and it was a "tough goodbye", I think this definitely indicates that someone on team Arrow is going to bite it. I can't see it being Roy since he's Red Arrow, it DEFINITELY ain't Felicity, so that leaves....Diggle. :(

3. luis4u Registered

[​IMG]

there is more coming.

4. Boy Scout Registered

I think it's going to be Roy. Diggle is probably going to go on to face H.I.V.E. in season four.

5. Loki882 Registered

I seriously doubt that they'll kill off Roy Harper. He's too important to the GA mythos. If they refused to NOT have Laurel become Black Canary for that very reason, then I doubt that it's Roy.

6. cheungcheung Registered

Roy is a goner. Thea is going to take his place on team arrow as speedy....

[​IMG]

7. yonny616 Registered

I wonder if they kill off Roy that they'll adapt the red hood story line for Arrow.

8. Human Torch Registered

I'll never learn not to come into this thread.:whatever:

So,somebody's gonna die.....

9. trd84 Registered

He's either gonna die or move on. I know they call him Arsenal but he's just Speedy/Red arrow right now. And I think its been hinted at since the pilot that Thea will take that roll.

10. Arrowshieldfan Registered

I think it would have been better if they have introduce a new character Natas as Oliver trainer to improve his skills where he is on the island being chased by killer like in the comic....

11. zenith16 Registered

As far as I see Roy will likely be in jail cause he will be caught in the arrow costume & the fact he was helping the arrow at all. Which will have the cops on his case for it when Lance turns . Roy took it for the team here (other wise the writers are really poor at making story lines for each character un like others with the same size cast prior them i other shows be super hero or not ). But yeah he'll be out for a bit

I don't think it'll be death for him unless captain Lance is so far gone that he put him in the same prison as Brick of any of the other people they let still be alive that have a grudge with the Arrow then that's another issue where it's likely to happen. what ever prison he's sent to I hope he has a solitary cell.

#911 zenith16, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  12. kguillou Registered

Thinking logically...if they really ARE bringing Sara back, then it has to be Det. Lance biting it. Think about it. If Sara comes back AGAIN, then we're gonna be replaying the same exact story between her and Quentin of him once again being relieved that she's alive. If they are going to bring Sara back, a good way to change it up would be this time her father's the one who's dead and she has to mourn HIM.

13. Arrowshieldfan Registered

so basically like smallville where Clark save lana from the dead but someone else must die as the price.

14. Nathan Registered

Wait, did Lana die in Smallville, or was she about to die?

15. herolee10 No More Miracles

Technically, she did die in one timeline during the events of the show's 100th Episode (Reckoning). Her death was a result of Jor-el having brought Clack back to life after he was fatally wounded by a gunshot when he didn't have his powers earlier that season.

However, Clark managed to reverse time and stopped her death, but as a result, his dad died in response.

16. Nathan Registered

Man, barely remember any of it.

17. herolee10 No More Miracles

lol; not surprising since it was 9 years ago. Some of us here were probably still in High School at that time.

You know, I feel like that if they had used the Lazarus Pit as the means to how Oliver was "brought back to life", then they could have had a plot device to explain why Oliver has been making bad decisions as of late since they could establish that any usage of the Lazarus Pit (especially for newcomers) can affect their mentality in a more subtle manner than what a Mirakuru serum can do.

And I wouldn't put it past the writers to kill off Roy this season.

Despite his place in the comics, Roy really has no background of his own that has been established on this show.

Everyone else has something going on outside of "Team Arrow", but Roy is just pretty much all about Team Arrow at this point. Not to mention, he's the only series regular to have never had a flashback episode of his own, let alone even be involved in a flashback.

18. Human Torch Registered

I'm guessing Lance is the one to go. They've been foreshadowing his "eminent death" since Sara died.I'd like to see him continue,though.

I really hope it won't be Roy. They haven't really tapped the potential of the character as of yet,so he should be safe.

Thea,eh- I could see them doing it eventually.She hasn't really fulfilled her role as side-kick/ costumed character, so I'm guessing she's safe for the time being.

Laurel: Safe. They didn't spend two seasons building her up for nothing.

Felicity: Don't make me laugh.:woot:

Digg: Won't happen.

I've always said Digg is the logical one to go,if they need to satiate their strange blood lust.It's not that I want to see him go. I like Digg/David a lot. But from a story point, it reminds me of Harrison Ford's take on Han Solo:

"He's got no mama,he's got no papa,he has no story obligations at this point. Why can't we kill him?"

Now,granted,they've changed that significantly this season with the birth of baby Sara. Now you give the audience a reason why he can't die in a blaze of glory. No one wants to see a baby be an orphan. But his death the past two seasons would've only impacted Ollie,(and to an extent Felicity). Now, I'm pretty confident he's safe and they are building him to some significant future.

19. antsman41 Belongs To Prince

Yeah, letting John Schneider die for 'Lana' to live was the dumbest thing Clark ever did.

20. DrCosmic Professor of Power

So, I'm calling it: No one's going to die.

Roy is going to be put on a bus.

21. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

I hope it's Malcolm who dies. I dislike him even more than Laurel.

22. zenith16 Registered

sadly Clark's dad's was becoming too much with always blaming Lex for every single bit of what Linoel did to him with the family farm &the Ross family farm and forcing Lex down the path of evil with his no chance stance so while I didn't want the actor to go they made him worse as time went by.

That displacement of hatred was too much. wrong person you know who did that crap keep at the person that actually did the crime.

23. Arrowshieldfan Registered

anyone have a theory on why Andy Diggle was killed by HIVE? could he have being a member and a liability or something worse?

24. zenith16 Registered

maybe he stumbled on to something he wasn't supposed to know about. but with the way john went through Lyla to find out about it its possible he may have been working for her on this some how or it's possible he was sent to his doom by Waller( she will be pointing a gun at the two of them which is another reason for him to make sure Lyla quite's Argus for another Agency ) with that his soon to be wife again didn't know the full details about it. We'll find out soon enough.

25. Seb We are all Bat-People

Since they love comics faithfulness (in a really strange and selective way) I could totally see him losing an arm or becoming mixed up with a Cheshire-like character and leaving the show for a while.

If he does lose an arm, they have Ray to build him a new one down the line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.