Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy in Titans would make a **** ton of sense now.

Oh, that metahuman twist by the end of the episode was great. I wonder how it's going to play out.

Overall, I feel like Roy was just wasted.

I hope it plays out that they have always existed, just have been in hiding.

Roy may be the only main character including the past main character (Tommy, Moira) with no flashback of his past

Do you think that for season 4 its going to be a sort of reboot where Oliver officially comes out as arrow but uses it as a means to further his agenda on saving the city.
and using the comics as a resource what about him becoming mayor of star city with him winning cause despite his issues with the police he has saved a vast amount of people.
They kind of put him at his lowest this season would be good to have a victory season of sorts.

I've enjoyed this season so far. It's no doubt the weakest of the 3 but I haven't complained. But damn, get Ray out of here. They REALLY didn't need to introduce him.

I've enjoyed this season so far. It's no doubt the weakest of the 3 but I haven't complained. But damn, get Ray out of here. They REALLY didn't need to introduce him.

Agreed. I liked him initially, but he just feel way too out of place here. Not the character's fault, though. Ray and Cisco working together is something I'd like to see. They probably introduced him so they could develop Olicity with a third person involved.

I just heard.

Roy better be back next season. :cmad:

They need to cut both Arrow and The Flash down to like 15 episodes or something. 23 episodes is just too much for these writers to handle.

They need to cut both Arrow and The Flash down to like 15 episodes or something. 23 episodes is just too much for these writers to handle.

They probably can't. They should just split each season into two "mini-seasons". From episode 1 to 11 + 12 to 23. Both with completely different story arcs.

Roy cant leave until he passes on his flipping addiction to someone else

It is great that there are no more breaks between episodes. I think the show has suffered a little bit of a loss in momentum due to the breaks happening. The show has been moving the story forward fast in recent weeks and hopefully that does not stop between now and the end of the season.

I never really thought about it until now, but the whole Oliver becoming the next Ra's reminds me a lot of the whole Sam becoming Lucifer thing on Supernatural. They don't seem to be doing the same type of cop out here, but I feel like they're going to find some way to get Oliver out of this before the end of the season.

clearly leaving the LOA will hard to do.....good luck with that Oliver

Overall, I feel like Roy was just wasted.
I want him on the titans show more the ever ow cause the writers for arrow know what they want to focus o they can't be bother with Roy sadly

So I'm sorry it's time to put him in place he was used with the books & improved as a character & was a founder of team with better role too & that picked up skills Oliver couldn't teach him & that's the live action titans as long as the arrow writers focus is where it is that's how it should be give him to people that can & will actually use him give him story do't do the they can't be bothered with it cause they too busy with other stuff like the love triangles & strain of the Illogical Nature .

This way he will have development . The writers of arrow will have what they want focus wise there won't be further problems .

Last edited:
I think the flashbacks beside introducing Katana and her family. I think is also setting up the metahumans that were made prior to the Star Labs accident.

I think the flashbacks beside introducing Katana and her family. I think is also setting up the metahumans that were made prior to the Star Labs accident.

You might be right. I explain why Oliver is not shock about the Lazarus pit because he seen more crazy stuff in the city. It going to great for the arrowverse to expand metahuman beyond Central City.

They probably can't. They should just split each season into two "mini-seasons". From episode 1 to 11 + 12 to 23. Both with completely different story arcs.

Now they've got the new spin off show, it could be it's own 13 episode season. If Constantine gets canned at NBC and there's a chance CW picks it up, we can have 13 episodes of Flash and Arrow followed by 13 episodes of Constantine and "JSA"?

Felicity is probably worse than Iris at this point when it comes to sending mixed messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"