Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - Part 21

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Thread Manager, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thread Manager Moderator

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]497317[/split]

2. Thread Manager Moderator

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]495223[/split]

3. luis4u Registered

God damn of GA greatest villains screwed up twice. He just need a sound device

4. Arrowshieldfan Registered

his sound device power isn't that important. His family background that he is part of a royal family is. A simple mention that he could claim the throne or something will be nice. Can't waste Peter Stromare talent just to be some drug lord

5. mr. peasant Registered

I think what the show needs/could easily do is change how he utilises his "vertigo" gimmick. The show's established that it's a drug. So, perhaps rather than simply injecting his foes with it to disorientate them, she show should instead turn it into a straight up chemical weapon (think: sarin); which causes its victims to become disorientated, wracked in pain, and eventually die if untreated when inhaling it. Then, Zytle could go around using vertigo-containing smoke grenades and/or pellets as his weapon of choice, with the occasional vertigo "dirty bomb". It would be in line with his character too - seeing as the first time we meet him is with him firing a rocket launcher into a restaurant.

Might make the censors a touch twitchy though.

6. S. Grundy Registered

He's basically a Scarecrow rip-off now, I mean he always kinda was, but them changing Vertigo to induce fear is pretty obvious that they wanted Scarecrow but weren't allowed to us him.

7. Kryptonian Warrior The Dawn Is Upon Us

So I'm really behind the times here. I haven't watched an episode of Arrow until the past few weeks. I've watched the first two seasons on Netflix and am currently right in the middle of Season 3. I have one little minor nitpick about the show that's been glaringly (no pun intended) obvious. Felicity's glasses! You can see the green screen reflecting on her glasses every time you see her. I just wish they would have taken the steps to make it to where it's not so obvious.

8. luis4u Registered

[YT]5OW2G4rTmPM[/YT]

Sin in next week izombie
    The actress

9. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Seeing part of S3 premiere, I forgot how much of a difference it was from the end of the season. Everyone was happy, The Arrow was basically pardoned then everything went to hell for everyone.

10. HELL N' SPIDERS Spider with a Power Ring

I really don't like where they are taking Black Canary...it just seems like they are trying very hard to do what Spider-Gwen is doing. Even the art is very similar.
    Why can't she just be a badass hero?

11. luis4u Registered

Definitely got a Scott Pilgrim vibe from this.

12. luis4u Registered

[​IMG]

“Godkiller” continues as Superman enters the fray on Paradise Island. It’s Man of Steel vs. the ultimate assassin!

13. Arrowshieldfan Registered

14. AgentJemmaFitz Registered

Can someone tell me how to go about contributing to TV ratings?

15. Bathead The Oldest Geek

You have get signed up by a ratings service and you can't just volunteer for it, you have to be selected by them as being representative of whatever region or demographic they have determined to be useful to them.
    In other words, you don't go to them, they'll come to you if it suits them.

16. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

Any context on why this is not a one panel non-fight? Did Deathstroke randomly grow Kryptonian genes? Do those magic swords provide a Shazam-level physical buff to their wielders? Do the writers just not care?

17. batdude Registered

Those swords look magical but it's just a guess. Lazy new 52 writing.

18. herolee10 No More Miracles

19. Man of Steel Superman

:hehe:

20. luis4u Registered

[YT]K1fMYK3EstI[/YT]

21. luis4u Registered

Recently, wrestling dirt sheets revealed that WWE wants to do a programme between Stephen Amell and Stardust. The actor has made it clear that he wants to host the show on a number of occassions, but it's when celebrities get involved in storylines that things really get interesting (Jon Stewart's recent feud with Seth Rollins received nationwide mainstream media coverage).

Hollywood Life - not the most reliable of sources - have weighed in by claiming that, "Steven is looking to get in the ring for the WWE and the match looks like it will take place at SummerSlam in NYC." They add: "The WWE and Stephen are deciding if he should wrestle as himself or Arrow, in the next few weeks that will be answered but what can be answered now is that he will definitely have a match against WWE Superstar Stardust." That sounds a little ludicrous, but both the WWE and The CW would no doubt benefit from such a match, so it could happen.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/05/28...-in-summerslam-against-wwe-superstarstardust/

22. Karelia I Know

I'm excited for it. Being a fan of both, it should be fun. Stephen Amell is an actual fan of WWE, most of the celebrities they get aren't, so that's already a plus. He's obviously in good shape, and does a lot of his own stunt work... so I'm hoping for the best.

And "Stardust" is a comic book fan, so I'm sure he's excited to be working with Amell.

It would be pretty neat for him to debut his new "Green Arrow" costume for the match, I think.

23. Frico The Man Without Fear

The other day Amell tweeted he was going to be learning wrestling moves as part of a list of things he needed to get done. So he's definitely going for it and I'm excited. As said he's a big fan of the product. Could be fun.

24. Arrowshieldfan Registered

any chance they get Stardust to guest star on arrow at some point? I don't watch WWE but I think him wearing arrow suit would be interesting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.