Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Primal: I'm not sure if you read my post correctly or understand the context in which I was making it.

In the second of those linked articles, both Marc Guggenheim and Wendy Mericle imply that they haven't yet figured out who is in that grave, and my post was calling BS on that.

They know whose grave that is, even if they're trying to make people think otherwise.

I read it correctly. There is no reason for them to lie. They wouldn't be the first show to do a mystery and lead up to it without having thought it through.

oh Nnno's another mystery from MG..... cross's fingers please let them have a host writer that actual does that for a living please please...... No I said I'd be positive . and so far the first episode was ok. Must keep this mind set for now.

I read it correctly. There is no reason for them to lie. They wouldn't be the first show to do a mystery and lead up to it without having thought it through.

They've never behaved this stupidly before, so why would they suddenly start now?

Season 3 says hello. They have made plenty of stupid mistakes.

...They know whose grave that is, even if they're trying to make people think otherwise.

Surely the irony of ignoring what the producers are saying in favor of your own theory isn't lost on you?

Surely the irony of ignoring what the producers are saying in favor of your own theory isn't lost on you?

Considering how many times Digific claimed to know how writer's write on the two shows last season, and was hilariously wrong almost every time, I think the irony is safely lost.

Considering how many times Digific claimed to know how writer's write on the two shows last season, and was hilariously wrong almost every time, I think the irony is safely lost.

Ahhh Digi strikes again huh? No surprise.

Arrow 4.02 - The Candidate Extended Promo
[YT]kqc57qCu6w[/YT]

I wish it was Felicity in that grave. She's become the Chloe Sullivan of Arrow - she's the IT girl/hacker, she's a corporate secretary, she's a CEO, she loves Oliver, but then Ray, but then back to Oliver. Agh. But, obviously, it won't be. The logical option would be Lance, but that tear Oliver shed? I don't think it fits. Sure, he respects Lance and obviously cares for him, but I don't see him breaking down like that for him. Dig? Could be, although Ramsey is too big a part of the show, same with Felicity, really.

My guess right now is Roy. He's supposed to come back for a few episodes, right?

Anyway, solid premiere.

I would be really surprised if they had the stones to off Felicity.

I'm kind of 'meh' on another Lance family member killing plot. I could see them killing Laurel as a shocking twist.

I don't really see the point in permanently killing off Roy.

I would be really surprised if they had the stones to off Felicity.
Early Arrow would've done it. They killed both Tommy and Moira, so why not Felicity? That said, I don't think they will. Plus, it would get Ollie all whiny, whispery and frowny again. Boooring.
I'm kind of 'meh' on another Lance family member killing plot. I could see them killing Laurel as a shocking twist.
I really hope not. If they wanna go with "shocking", Diggle is much more effective.
I don't really see the point in permanently killing off Roy.
No point, really, just shock value. He's someone Team Arrow is close to (even though he left), the audience knows and cares for, but they don't necessarily need him on the show any more.

Its definitely not Felicity. I doubt its Thea since after Ollie losing his dad then his mom that'd be a little overkill. Its not Laurel cause...shes the Black Canary. That leaves Lance and Diggle. And judging by Ollie's reaction...its gotta be Diggle. In fact they were kind of alluding to it during the whole episode.

Last edited:
Its definitely not Felicity. I doubt its Thea since after Ollie losing his dad then his mom that'd be a little overkill. Its not Laurel cause...shes the Black Canary. That leaves Lance and Diggle. And judging by Ollie'd reaction...its gotta be Diggle. In fact they were kind of alluding to it during the whole episode.
Except... IF the producers aren't messing with us, they don't really know who it is. That's probably why you didn't see anyone else at the gravesite except Ollie and Barry, and that's why they probably went for the middle ground with Ollie's reaction - not 100% broken down, but not stoic, either.

Can Scorsese offer Emily Bett Rickards a role or something? Scheduling conflicts and all that... :woot:

Tommy and Moira were not as popular with with parts of the fanbase as Felicity is which is why killing those characters was probably easier.

I think Oliver's baby mama might also be a option. Killing her off would set up Oliver having to juggle being a single father as well as a superhero next season.

Hell yes, new suit is ****ing awesome. He actually looks like a superhero now (instead of an ordinary vigilante).

And this episode was pretty fun.

I reckon the writers know who they are going to kill off or at least have a very good idea of who it will be. Perhaps they have some people that they are considering and are toying with the idea of killing them but I reckon that they are fairly certain of who it will be. If it is going to be one of the main characters (Thea, Laurel, Diggle, Quentin and Felicity) then I would choose Thea. I like her character and have no problem with her but I just find her to be the least interesting out of that group. I hope that it is none of them though. Maybe it will be a newly introduced character that will be killed off (after they are given enough time on screen for us to start caring about them so that the audience and Oliver and co see the characters death as a big loss).

Last edited:
I hope they On Her Majesty's Secret Service Felicity. Oliver would eventually shake himself out of that slump because it's what Felicity would have wanted. And...twist... the person he vows to kill is Lance for colluding with Darhk. I wouldn't be surprised if Felicity ends up the Gwen Stacy of the Flarrowverse... And Canary the MJ.

As far as a members of Team Arrow I rather it be Felicity than anyone else. If Captain Lance could be the person who killed her. That would literally blow my mind the 180 they would take that character.

It could be Lyla, and they just didn't have Diggle there because they want us to suspect everyone. But that would leave Diggle to have to be a single dad for Sara. It could be Oliver's baby momma.

I think Felicity is too obvious, because Barry. They threw Barry in there because we knew that both Oliver and Barry cared for Felicity so naturally we are going to assume it's her. But it won't be, for that very reason. Or...it might be her. But I doubt it.

It won't be Laurel, I'm 99% sure. Probably not Thea, either. I'm hedging my bets on Lance and dreading that it'll be Diggle.

Oliver wouldnt cry over Lyla, this death is someone close to Ollie and thats either Diggle, Thea, Laurel or Felicity and im 99% sure its none of the girls so must be Diggle which would really piss me off since hes such a great character and would be a tremendous loss to the show.

Them killing off Diggle would piss me off to no end because his bromance with Oliver is like the emotional heartbeat of this show. Olicity is cute and but Digiver is the only ship I fully support on this show.

Diggle would be a massive loss for the show. Hopefully he is not killed off. It would be a big mistake of the writers IMO.

Diggle would be a massive loss for the show. Hopefully he is not killed off. It would be a big mistake of the writers IMO.

Unless it's not the writers choice and David Ramsey simply wants out. Personally I know everyone has their personal dislikes here but to me none of Digg, Felicity, Thea or Laurel should be killed off, all of them are important to Team Arrow. My guess is still that it will be Lance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"