Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it's not the writers choice and David Ramsey simply wants out. Personally I know everyone has their personal dislikes here but to me none of Digg, Felicity, Thea or Laurel should be killed off, all of them are important to Team Arrow. My guess is still that it will be Lance.

True. Hopefully that is not the case and Ramsey wants to stay on the show. I hope its not Lance either as I have always liked the character. I think he grounds the show. He is one of the most human and understandable characters IMO. I agree that none of those characters that you mentioned should be killed. I wouldn't mind if they brought back Roy and killed him. I never really cared much for his character. Perhaps it will be a new character that will be fleshed out enough for the audience and Oliver and co to care about and see as a massive loss.

Last edited:
I doubt Ramsey wants out, he seems like he's enthused about being on the show and puts on good performances. Plus, what else does he have going on? This is a steady recurring gig on a successful, acclaimed show; if your a tv actor this is the kind of thing you want. I highly doubt he wants out.

Quick note: I just checked IMDB and it looks like Ramsey is in the Legends of Tomorrow Pilot...maybe this bodes well for Diggle? Then again I guess it all depends when LoT takes place in this whole timeline.

Last edited:
and 3. "I'm very pleased [with the bigger role]. A lot of fans have been saying, "Oh, we want to see more Diggle." Obviously, as an actor, I love getting stuff you can sink your teeth into. At the end of the day, I want to get into the game like any other player. I don't want to sit on the bench. I don't know if that's fully the correct analogy -- I don't want to say Diggle was on the bench. His stories weren't as prominent as other characters. Obviously, every character's story facilitates our hero. Outside of Oliver, I think Diggle's story wasn't as pushed as other stories.
Ramsey went on to explain, "As an actor, and someone who has been in this business for a long time, I totally get that. Writers write for the long haul. They are writing for five or six seasons. We can only be so lucky to do something like "Supernatural" or "Smallville" with 10 or 11 seasons. Writers are writing for the long-haul story. I always knew Diggle's time would come and there would be an evolution of his character that people have been waiting for."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...-dont-call-diggles-urban-camouflage-a-costume

Please dont be diggle.

Maybe it will be a newly introduced character that will be killed off (after they are given enough time on screen for us to start caring about them so that the audience and Oliver and co see the characters death as a big loss).

That could be Jeri Ryan's character, Jessica Danforth (Moira's friend), she will run for mayor, so she could become a target for Darhk.

Nah it's likely to be ether captain Lance or Thea. but we'll see. as for diggle , David Ramsey character in blue bloods is likely to loose his election in that show with how things are going with in that shows story. so I don't think Diggle will die at all. as I said in the fourth seasons first episode thread captain lance is the likely candidate

Last edited:
Other than Felicity or Thea, I don't see much of a reason for Barry to be there though.

The CW’s Arrow returned on Wednesday night to 2.6 million total viewers and a 1.1 rating, up in the demo from last season’s opener and finale (which both did 2.8 mil/1.0) and marking its highest-rated premiere since its 2012 series launch (which scored a 1.3).

Up in demo, down in overall viewers.

Other than Felicity or Thea, I don't see much of a reason for Barry to be there though.
well I'll put it this way I have best buddy and he's dating some one that's really important to him as a girl friend right now. he's really happy with her. I haven't met her yet, but if something happened and there is a funeral and he survive, guess who I'll be there for? him. I'd like to get to know her as well and hopefully nothing like that happens. but I'd be there for him in a heart beat. simple as that. that's why We're buddies

you support your friends in their time of need when you are able to .

well I'll put it this way I have best buddy and he's dati9ng some one that's really important to him as a girl friend right now he's really happy I haven't met her yet but if something happened and there is a funeral and he survive guess who I'll be there for. him I like to get to know her as well . but I'd be there for him in a heart beat. simple as that. that's why We're buddies

you support your friends in their time of need when you are able to .
But Felicity fills the role of both Barry's friend and Ollie's gf. Only other person besides Felicity and Thea that I can see Barry making the effort to come out would be Laurel, but we all know Laurel's not gonna bite it. If anything Felicity might bite it to give way for the Ollie x Laurel canon.

But Felicity fills the role of both Barry's friend and Ollie's gf. Only other person besides Felicity and Thea that I can see Barry making the effort to come out would be Laurel, but we all know Laurel's not gonna bite it. If anything Felicity might bite it to give way for the Ollie x Laurel canon.

just being there cause Barry was invited by oliver is enough too . there' s also supposed to be another cross over between the shows, so who know's who Barry got to know better beside both Oliver and felicity. ether way We'll find out who's in that grave , when they are ready to reveal it..

Last edited:
Wow nice episode....the teaser at the end was bananas

Barry only takes a short amount of time travel anywhere, it's not much effort, especially to comfort a close friend of his who has just lost someone close. People don't just show up to funeral's for the deceased, they also show for the deceased persons family and friends. Barry would show up for any one of Oliver's team members deaths, if it's someone Barry isn't close to, then he'd still show up for Oliver.

my thought on who get the dirt nap( as if anyone asked:woot:)

Det Lance- the dude is in cahoots with Damien! dude wants all the info he has on Oliver and company. i see the damien coming for Oliver and cause he got to deep over head , lance ends up saving Oliver's life and gaining salvation in the end.

but it better not be diggle though!! i am going to be pissed:cmad:

Barry only takes a short amount of time travel anywhere, it's not much effort, especially to comfort a close friend of his who has just lost someone close. People don't just show up to funeral's for the deceased, they also show for the deceased persons family and friends. Barry would show up for any one of Oliver's team members deaths, if it's someone Barry isn't close to, then he'd still show up for Oliver.

100%. And I don't know if Barry's somewhat nonchalant arrival and quick departure would fit Felicity's death. They're tight, he'd be nearly as angry and hurt as Oliver.

Felt more like Barry was just showing up to pay general respects, more to Oliver than anyone else, so I'm guessing Lance or an even more minor character.

Oliver wouldnt cry over Lyla, this death is someone close to Ollie and thats either Diggle, Thea, Laurel or Felicity and im 99% sure its none of the girls so must be Diggle which would really piss me off since hes such a great character and would be a tremendous loss to the show.

I'd disagree. Though they don't share much screen time it's fairly implied that he's very close with her, given his relationship with Diggle. And, much as he tries to act like it in that scene, he obviously blames himself for whomever bites it. So he's gonna be pretty torn up, regardless of the identity of the deceased.

I am guessing Lyla/Oliver have work together in his 5 years away on some mission under Waller's order. Yes he would grieve for her because he would consider her family

True. Hopefully that is not the case and Ramsey wants to stay on the show. I hope its not Lance either as I have always liked the character. I think he grounds the show. He is one of the most human and understandable characters IMO. I agree that none of those characters that you mentioned should be killed. I wouldn't mind if they brought back Roy and killed him. I never really cared much for his character. Perhaps it will be a new character that will be fleshed out enough for the audience and Oliver and co to care about and see as a massive loss.

I very much hope Ramsey is happy on the show and I agree on Lance, I certainly wouldn't want to see either killed off, I just wonder with the direction Lance has gone, if it could lead to him dying trying to redeem himself. Roy is actually a great suggestion, Colton Haynes recently indicated that he would be showing back up on the show and if he isn't to be a regular again then giving him a heroic death that effects the team would be a good way to use him IMO.

I was just thinking, maybe its Oliver's child whose grave was shown in the scene from the future.

my initial thoughts are it's Felicity

I was just thinking, maybe its Oliver's child whose grave was shown in the scene from the future.

Possibly depending on how it's done, although I do think Roy is perhaps the best bet.

my initial thoughts are it's Felicity

It would damage the show too much and Barry wouldn't have just been "Hey dude, sorry I'm late an all" if it were Felicity as he has strong feelings for her as well.

Possibly depending on how it's done, although I do think Roy is perhaps the best bet.

It would damage the show too much and Barry wouldn't have just been "Hey dude, sorry I'm late an all" if it were Felicity as he has strong feelings for her as well.

True

Barry's reaction to me suggests it's someone he didn't really know personally, as someone else mentioned it seemed he was there for Oliver, not for the person who was dead.

It's Felicity. Unless it was a blatant misdirect which would be cheap like last season's "Roy dun it, no it was Thea!! *cue dramatic dun dun duuuunnnn!!!!*"

Felicity and Lance are the only characters in the main cast that I'd be ok with if they killed off to be honest. Nothing to do with Olicity but Laurel is just starting to come into her own, Thea's been killed already, and I just love Diggle. I'd be so pissed if it was him he's been fighting this fight with Oliver the longest. However oF the people I just mentioned the only one I think is safe is Thea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"