Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - Part 22

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Thread Manager, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batsfan1 Registered

Felicity isn't Barbara Gordon and oracle.

God bless you! God bless everyone in your life!

2. Legendver2 Smokin' Sexy Style!

And Oliver Queen isn't Batman :cwink:

3. JC00 Registered

Shame the writers went the way they did with the character. Wrote themselves into a corner with her.

4. Paradox1 Registered

They got some badass women on this show.

5. Silver Surfer Power Cosmic

It has to be Laurel in the grave, with Sara back in Black, and Felicity cemented as the Love interest, there just isn't any room for Laurel.

6. Arrowshieldfan Registered

and written by Gail Simone perhaps?

7. cheungcheung Registered

Sarah = white canary on her own separate show....

8. Arrowshieldfan Registered

Whoever is suppose to die I believe will be a game changer changer death. I believe it is Oliver kid mother because the kid will be motherless and Oliver become a father changes the show forever

9. Deltron3030 Registered

I'm guessing it's Thea in the grave and ollie is going after Malcolm. Going after Damian just seems to easy to guess. Malcolm makes sense as a cliffhanger to end the season somehow.

10. Miqu Registered

i see there are still some people who despise Laurel ( I kinda like her, don't kill me) but i am 100% sure it's not Laurel in the grave. I don't think it's Thea either since her arc as Speedy has just begun so it's most likely Felicity, Diggle or Quentin. I know that some of you might hate the idea of one of them dying but that doesn't change the fact that someone will die and this someone might not be the person you guys want to see dead but someone whose death will impact the story the biggest way

11. marvelrobbins Registered

I hate laurel but no why it's her.writers love her too much.

I think it's felicity or thea who dies.i don't want that but it seems likely based on oliver's mood in Flashforward.

12. aNarcHy2day Screw You Mayans!

It could be that Thea goes full postal by the end of the season and Oliver has to snap her neck to save innocent by-standers?:o

13. rashad Hype Board Junkie

14. Arrowshieldfan Registered

[​IMG]

#989 Arrowshieldfan, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  15. godisawesome Registered

Lance is the most immediately kill-able main cast member, thanks to the generational gap and the fact that he's still the most mundane main cast member left now.

16. The Shape In the shadows

Call me crazy, but I just think it was super lame and unnecessary for them to shoe-horn in the "Who's gonna die?" tease in the first episode. It's nothing more than a gimmick.

I would rather see the show give us a shocking death towards the end of the season, without warning.

17. gohei_ Infected by Pentapox

A thought hit me earlier today, and forgive if someone has already brought it up, but I don't frequent these threads as much as I used to.
    I'm sure that most here are familiar with what happens in season 2 of THe Flash,[BLACKOUT] with characters from Earth 2 arriving in the Flarrowverse[/BLACKOUT]. Do you think it's possible we might get to meet a different Green Arrow as well? That would be pretty interesting.

18. Legendver2 Smokin' Sexy Style!

I thought the new season was supposed to be on a lighter note, but then they end the first episode of an un-revealed gravestone of a dead main character....:loco:

19. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

It's a "lighter" season by having happy Oliver/Felicity while everyone else gets the drama.

20. b_boy Registered

I think that grave is for Roy. There was an instagram photo of Colton and Gustin both on costumes and Colton and the Arrow cast. Plus, the six months probably means that the death happens in the middle season break, that they are probably shooting now...

21. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

I believe it is 6 months from the first episode so more like the end of the season.

22. DCnightwing23 Registered

And see, they could change it last minute on all of us. I truthfully believe they still don't know who is gonna be in the ground until they see how the rest of this season plays out. I think Amell confirmed this to us right? In a video message?

I don't think it's Laurel. She's shown the most progression throughout the series. And she's in a solid place right now and has turned out to be one of my favorites. I think the weaker character's to date have been Felicity and Thea. Thea would be my guess. That character has been through a lot and has still not shown any progression whatsoever. She had a club and saw her mom killed in S2, still was a whiney rebellious little brat. Get's trained by Merlin and learns all these fighting skills, dies, yet still can't grow the hell up. She's my least favorite character, the way she's written is just god awful.

23. DCnightwing23 Registered

The surprise death would be Diggle for sure. And it would have the more emotional impact on the team and show.

24. Legendver2 Smokin' Sexy Style!

Is this the last year of the flashbacks? Since he's now back on the island where he was found in the first episode of the series. It's kind of stupid how Coast City is just a pit stop. I was really looking forward to more Lantern mythos.

25. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

No. Season 5 is the last season for flashbacks. Thank god.

MG confirmed it.

It isn't current.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.