Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

I don't think Amell can pull that goatee off.

A question I always wondered; why didn't they dye his hair blondish?

I would consider Amell blond. He's not like a bleach blond, but a more realistic/ natural blond.

Does hair colour really matter that much?

Yes and no. A blonde Superman/Batman would have people up in arms and be weird.

I just finished season six. Eh...lacklustre, IMO. Diaz and James were very boring for the most part especially when compared to charismatic villains who had actual screen presence like Darhk, Merlyn, and Wilson. The ending seems interesting but it's a given that it's only a matter of time before Ollie gets out, one way or another. I also felt that run-of-the-mill-hates-baddies-Tough-FBI-Agent-lady had an ego even bigger than Ollie's when she decided to arrest him at the end. The guy helps you take down a criminal mastermind and that's how you repay him? Jackass.

And then they'd get used to it if the actor did a good job. Like the complaints when Daniel Craig was cast as Bond.

Funnily enough I thought about Craig as I was typing that. I don't think though that a blond Superman or Batman would be accepted. Unless it was someone other than Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne (e.g. Jean-Paul Valley).

Ratings are ok but it went from the #2/#3 show to like the 5th show on the network, though it also switched nights/times so..

I also felt that run-of-the-mill-hates-baddies-Tough-FBI-Agent-lady had an ego even bigger than Ollie's when she decided to arrest him at the end. The guy helps you take down a criminal mastermind and that's how you repay him? Jackass.

Good heavens she was cringe worthy!

Diaz was a great comic character that was horribly translated to screen. There should’ve been an introduction of Richard Dragon during the flashback years and then lead up to Diaz defeating him and taking his identity.

Ratings are ok but it went from the #2/#3 show to like the 5th show on the network, though it also switched nights/times so..

It might depend if the CW gets another hit, but an eighth season is very possible.

Don't the main actors have 7-season contracts, though? If that's indeed the case, I don't expect the network would be open to offering any major raises at this time with these ratings, so an 8th season seems fairly unlikely to me at this juncture.

The "OTA" just signed new contracts they should be fine.

But with a shift to Monday ratings may go up and they have a new writing team with maybe 3 holdovers from previous seasons? New writing team below:
DeZMK3BVwAIIc3q.jpg:large

Praying that they can get this ship wreck back together.

It might depend if the CW gets another hit, but an eighth season is very possible.

They must be really counting on Black Lightning to be a bigger hit. Cause CW really has nothing. Charmed will probably flop before half the season has aired.

Black Lightning is going to be on after Flash again. about the only chance Charmed has is if they can talk Alyssa Milano into showing up.

The "OTA" just signed new contracts they should be fine.

But with a shift to Monday ratings may go up and they have a new writing team with maybe 3 holdovers from previous seasons? New writing team below:
DeZMK3BVwAIIc3q.jpg:large

Praying that they can get this ship wreck back together.

I just hope that they aren't hardcore shippers influenced by Tumblr or have some agenda to force in over the top political themes and make this show into Supergirl with a good.

If they can get the show back to its Seasons 1, 2, and 5 glory then I'm all for it.

Not based on the show's version but I thought some fans might be interested in this amazing new statue from Sideshow.

0.jpg

1ce48b441e850a349.jpg

2208e9668fc0d76a9.jpg

43eed45c1b82397d1.jpg

5b77c014e5ab48d79.jpg

I like these; they reinforce the whole Robin Hood persona that got me into this character in the 1st place!

Since they put it on Netflix so fast I decided to watch it.

SMH Star City fully of blind people. Green Arrow gets a few shades darker over night after Oliver gets exposed. I guess they still have to jump through the legal loop holes but come on. Same DC group had Barry locked up for murder having trials quickly. They could at least have people notice that besides the new detective lady.

I just finished season six. Eh...lacklustre, IMO. Diaz and James were very boring for the most part especially when compared to charismatic villains who had actual screen presence like Darhk, Merlyn, and Wilson. The ending seems interesting but it's a given that it's only a matter of time before Ollie gets out, one way or another. I also felt that run-of-the-mill-hates-baddies-Tough-FBI-Agent-lady had an ego even bigger than Ollie's when she decided to arrest him at the end. The guy helps you take down a criminal mastermind and that's how you repay him? Jackass.

I have to admit she played the roll perfectly and as far arresting him at the end I think it's going to be a cover for Oliver to do some missions for the F.B.I

I'm way behind on the Arrowverse shows so being careful to avoid spoilers.

I really like how the split has turned vicious leading to "Collision Course" and I'm hoping there is no happy reunion at the end of the season. I like the three recruits but Green Arrow having such a large permanent support team makes things too easy for him. Same on the Flash and Supergirl.

Just Ollie Digg and Felicity and put Thea back in action sometimes - the others should go solo with occasional team ups.

Edit: I'm very glad Arrow (kind of) broke the history of season long arcs this year by suddenly changing the big bad.

Last edited:
Stephen Amell has said that he thinks that Arrow has introduced essential original characters that MUST be part of the Green Arrow mythos going forward. You can't make another GA show without OTA, Thea, Sara, etc..

35550003_1977955865548888_7663208562239209472_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"