Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is a fairly just assessment. Thanks riot girl.

Yeah Nikita should be moved to Mondays or Tuesdays. Is Nikita 30mins or 1 hour? Isn't Arrow 30mins?

Hr. Only shows that are 30min are comedies.

I think that is a fairly just assessment. Thanks riot girl.

Yeah Nikita should be moved to Mondays or Tuesdays. Is Nikita 30mins or 1 hour? Isn't Arrow 30mins?

Both Nikita and Arrow are one hour programs.

I did state its not fair and comparing the two is like apples and oranges

It’s not totally fair to compare The WB’s 10 season hit Smallville with the likes of The CW’s new Wednesday night drama, Arrow, as it can be like comparing apples to oranges.

Wasn't X-Men before the re-invention of the comic book movie? I will admit I did get HEAVILY into comic books because of Smallville. But I do still stand by what I wrote

Sorry I did like your article, it was more in response to deathstroke's comments about adding to the list. You pretty much covered the reasons, adding to it would just be kicking someone while they're down. Should have made that more clear in my post.

Arrow was nominated for a People's Choice Award in the Favorite New TV Drama category. It's going up against some other popular shows (like Beauty and the Beast, Chicago Fire, Elementary, and Nashville). I'm just saying, if you really like the show, you can cast your vote here.

Someone started a petition on the internet to get Clock King in an episode on the show.

[YT]lPBrZIylpEk&feature=g-u[/YT]

https://www.change.org/petitions/th...e-the-clock-king-in-an-episode-of-arrow#share

I'm kinda interested by the idea. He does bring up a good point. Clock King was originally a Green Arrow villain and he would fit perfect for the show not only because he has no costume and fits the realism they established but also because you have a lot of room to do stuff with him since he's not that big of a character.

I wouldn't mind, but figured people would think it was somewhat redundant.

Damn, I hate it when I'm late for Arrow :argh: but hey, the Arrow/Huntress teamup was pretty cool...as cool as Felicity Smoak is hot :cwink: yowza

Huntress just blowing that Chinese dude away with no disregard...that is pretty accurate to the persona.

Huntress just blowing that Chinese dude away with no disregard...that is pretty accurate to the persona.

That sh-t was hilarious!

" I don't speak Chinese so I'm just going to assume you said goodbye."

Damn, I hate it when I'm late for Arrow :argh: but hey, the Arrow/Huntress teamup was pretty cool...as cool as Felicity Smoak is hot :cwink: yowza

Man she is my fav Girl on the show.:hrt: That last triad guy just sitting there waiting to get shot was lame though.

So much better than last week's episode.

And, is just me, or was the chemistry between Ollie and Helena a lot better in this episode? Stephen Amell's acting also seemed to be a lot more natural and less stiff.

And, is just me, or was the chemistry between Ollie and Helena a lot better in this episode? Stephen Amell's acting also seemed to be a lot more natural and less stiff.

Yep.

The scene where they kissed after knocking down those pushers was good.

Acting with an attractive woman will make any man stiff:woot:.

They had better chemistry because they had more time to get use to each other.

This week was better and man is next week looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"