Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just make him Count Vertigo that sells drugs to club goers and makes them trip.

I don't want to see any super, meta, or technical powers on this show. I don't want Superman, Static, or Cyborg showing up.

Sooo no tech arrows then?

That's a good point, having Vertigo as he is in the comics would really be no more as far fetched as some of the special trick arrows that have been used.

Which also brings up the question, where does Ollie get those arrows?

A8rupCLCQAEp6Ve.jpg

This fellow will show up in the Christmas episode.

That episode also marks the return of Walter apparently.

That dude looks beyond badass. It would make SO much more sense for this to be Merlyn than for Tommy to transform into him. (Haven't read synopsis)

I am so freakin' excited for this episode. NOW it feels like Ollie will be in a fair fight (or even unfair and not in his favor). I cannot wait. I also dig the mask on his face. Very ninja-like. Makes me wonder if the League of Assassins/Shadows will be replaced with some kind of League Of Archers and that's where Merlyn the archer comes from (or Tommy Merlyn is recruited).

Oh sure, this guy gets a mask. Come on Ollie! Get your head in the game!

It's funny how we were discussing masks in here, and this new guy has one. :funny:

I wish Ollie wore a mask......and was actually called The Arrow by someone.

Okay, I see your point. Well tech-based weaponry is okay then as long as they don't go overboard and start having freeze guns lol.

Yeah this new black arrow looks dope, mask and all. I wonder whom it might be. Ollie is going to be p*ssed someone is stealing his trademark lol. >-->

That doesnt look like a guy i think its a chick, Could it be laurels sister?

That's another very good possibility. Even if the outfit is more European than Asian. I'm definitely not throwing out the possibility of Shado. Partly because I want to see Shado.

That is an awesome looking costume and hopefully we will be treated to a good fight between the two. The interesting thing will be if it is a character from the comics or a brand new one. GA is in need of some villains so I would be happy if they created something new.

Yeah, Maybe we'll get a Harley Quinn situation and get someone so awesome that they bring them to the books.

It's definitely a bloke, I hope this is Merlyn, what if he's Tommy's father and throughout the series he tries to get Tommy to turn evil. Sort if like Norman Osbourn did with Harry.

That would be pretty cool. Hoping for that scenario...Man, I'm just replying to everybody in this thread.

That would be much better than Tommy somehow turning into that badass.

Which also brings up the question, where does Ollie get those arrows?

Bass Pro Shop has a few, most are in their Holiday Catalog though. :o

And maybe Oliver will take some notes from this new guy...' Heyyyy he wears a mask...what a lovely idea'

It's definitely a bloke, I hope this is Merlyn, what if he's Tommy's father and throughout the series he tries to get Tommy to turn evil. Sort if like Norman Osbourn did with Harry.

That is a great idea. Building Merlyn's dad into Ollie's arch nemesis, then killing him and Tommy filling that spot. I'd like that.

So Jango Fett and Boba Fett meet Norman and Harry Osborn? lol Awesome.

But why would Tommy's father be a bad guy? Furthermore why would he dress like an evil Arrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"