Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sense of the Count was that he was on a constant high, like all the time. His performance makes sense if you look at it that way.

The creators said this season would have two distinct threats for Ollie, one cerebral and one physical like the Dark Archer. I'm thinking Isabel is the former, but the latter has yet to be revealed.

Ra's wil send soemeone after canary and they will be physical one I bet

Blood has to be one of them, most likely the cerebral. I am betting on Deathstroke showing up in the present for the latter. I think him being near Laurel with his hands wrapped like a boxer on the poster indicates that he will be training her for his own purposes. Remember Dinah Laurel Lance was trained by a boxer(Wildcat) in the comics.

Ra's wil send soemeone after canary and they will be physical one I bet

He sends someone to Ollie's mansion in a couple of eps time I believe but no name was given.

Blood has to be one of them, most likely the cerebral. I am betting on Deathstroke showing up in the present for the latter. I think him being near Laurel with his hands wrapped like a boxer on the poster indicates that he will be training her for his own purposes. Remember Dinah Laurel Lance was trained by a boxer(Wildcat) in the comics.

Which poster was this?

The creators said this season would have two distinct threats for Ollie, one cerebral and one physical like the Dark Archer. I'm thinking Isabel is the former, but the latter has yet to be revealed.

Bleh I don't want Isabel to be a huge villain this season. I'd rather they focus on Deathstroke and Blood

The wrapped up hands and Slade's pose in the poster is interesting, specially now with the last episode shot of his hands on fire....

With Smallville preceding Arrow and comic book culture running rampant the last few years, yeah, I'd say people at least had a loose grasp of who Green Arrow is.

With Smallville preceding Arrow and comic book culture running rampant the last few years, yeah, I'd say people at least had a loose grasp of who Green Arrow is.

Yeah, I find out about GA from smallville, and now he is my favourite comic book character. Speaking of smallville, was that on the CW at the time?

Bleh I don't want Isabel to be a huge villain this season. I'd rather they focus on Deathstroke and Blood

I'm not so bothered about Blood, I find Isabel more intriguing.

I think some of you, might find this interesting....

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/10/usd-poll-who-should-oliver-queen-end-up.html?m=1

Also, do you think when this show premiered, that most of the viewers were familiar with green arrow?

I'm surprised Laurel got as big of a percentage as she did in truth.

Yeah, I find out about GA from smallville, and now he is my favourite comic book character. Speaking of smallville, was that on the CW at the time?

For 50% of its run. First five seasons on The WB, last five on The CW.

I thought the CW was just a rebranded WB?

Blood's been very aggravating and charismatic in his lone appearance. I think the actor's got the chops to at least make him a big league villain, if not the major one.

It will be interesting to see what ultimately happens in terms of villains this season. I would rather not see Ra's al ghul as I feel like they should stay away from him besides vague mentions.

I really don't know if they will use deathstroke this season because I see him ultimately being the villain of the series. At the same time, I'm sure all the fans want to see him.

The great thing about the green arrow character being revitalized in the comics is that they are giving him a bunch of new takes on old villains and bringing in some new villains that could definitely be used for the tv show.

If they're not going to actually have Ra's appear, then don't directly mention him at all, you're setting many fans up for a huge disappointment. I think that Isabel is the cerebral villain. Perhaps Blood is the physical one, we still don't know that much about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"