Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's always the option of not believing it (as you do), but also not caring if other people do or not.

Ok everybody keeps bashing Katie Cassidy.

Kids playing with cards she's dealt.

Does anyone know Sara Lance's middle name? Could it also be Dinah . Could be a plot device. I could see them going that way if they chose to.

Laurel's middle name is Laurel. Her first name is Dinah. I suppose Sara's middle name could also be Dinah... It would be incredibly stupid, but that didn't stop Smallville from doing the same thing with Jimmy Olson, and his little brother, Jimmy Olson.

Actually, they gave us a dude named Henry James Olsen with a little brother named James Bartholomew Olsen, the "real" Jimmy Olsen.

Yeah, I know. I just giving the specifics of that set of siblings. If Arrow goes that route, it'd be like a backwards version of what Smallville did when it comes to the order of the characters names. And at least they wouldn't have fooled the audience for years like SV did with Jimmy.

ar210b_0028b-jpg-bfd9717f-t3.jpg

ar210b_0076b-jpg-603ee202-t3.jpg

ar210a_0044b-jpg-ff5e554f-t3.jpg

ar210a_0046b-jpg-fcf8287d-t3.jpg

Throw in a belt with a "G" and start calling him Green Arrow!

I think he needs a fake goatee to go with that mask. People know that Oliver Queen already has that stubble/ beard he has, so it's so easy to recognise him. Since he won't want to shave it off, the best thing is to have a fake one over it so it actually looks different.

Millions of men have stuble. He doesn't need a prosthetic beard.

Millions of men have stuble. He doesn't need a prosthetic beard.

But how many have it exactly the same as Oliver Queen, and with every other facial characteristic of him as well? Sure, if the Arrow looked like, say, Tommy Merlin, and he had a stubble, he would look completely different to how Oliver Queen looks and no-one would make the connection between him and Queen. But since the Arrow shares every facial characteristic with Queen, then the stubble is yet another thing that will give him away.

"Blind Spot" Synopsis.

ARROW TEAMS UP WITH LAUREL TO FIND THE MAN IN THE MASK — Oliver (Stephen Amell) is conflicted after Laurel (Katie Cassidy) reaches out to the Arrow asking him to investigate Sebastian Blood (guest star Kevin Alejandro). Oliver is unsure whether to believe her accusations against the man he has publically supported for mayor, but decides to trust Laurel. However, when the pair gets too close to the truth, Sebastian exposes Laurel’s drug addiction and has her arrested. Meanwhile, Roy (Colton Haynes) reveals his new super-strength to Sin (guest star Bex Taylor-Klaus) who wants to test out his abilities. Unfortunately, Roy isn’t able to contain his rage once unleashed and almost kills a man. Back on the island, Oliver is surprised when Sarah (guest star Caity Lotz) reveals a secret about Laurel.

Back on the island, Oliver is surprised when Sarah (guest star Caity Lotz) reveals a secret about Laurel.

What secret could that be? That she cheated on him, before he cheated on her?

More proof that Laurel is just a piss poor character. So now her drug abuse pops up again ? Her popping some meds 5-6 episodes ago is NOT how you show a believable drug addiction.

What secret about Laurel could Sarah have ? I hope it's nothing with the intention to make Laurels path to becoming Black Canary seem less ridiculous. Like, Laurel is a master martial artist but she hides it or something of the sort, that ship has sailed.

Appraently we're getting pre-island flashbacks from Laurel's POV so who knows. The next four episodes are focused on Laurel and the Lance family so some revelations are coming...

I think he needs a fake goatee to go with that mask. People know that Oliver Queen already has that stubble/ beard he has, so it's so easy to recognise him. Since he won't want to shave it off, the best thing is to have a fake one over it so it actually looks different.

Agreed. I've thought this should be part of Green Arrow's disguise for years.

So Laurel's off screen drug habit got so bad she could get arrested for it. :whatever:That just shows how much time the writers invested in that storyline. We've not seen or heard anything about it since episode 5.

What secret could Sarah possibly tell Oliver about Laurel that will have any relevance to anything?

Maybe the secret is that she was born a boy and had a sex change.

So Laurel's off screen drug habit got so bad she could get arrested for it. :whatever:That just shows how much time the writers invested in that storyline. We've not seen or heard anything about it since episode 5.

What secret could Sarah possibly tell Oliver about Laurel that will have any relevance to anything?

We don't know what they'll do with her character on the next 4 episodes besides that she teams with Arrow to investigate Sebastian Blood, so maybe the secret will have a relevance to this arc they're developing and we know nothing about.

Jeez, ppl here just want to hate anything when it comes to Laurel's character, I remember a while ago that "oh, she's dating the bad guy, she's stupid", now it's clear she isn't stupid as she's the one who sees theres something wrong with him and goes to investigate what's wrong with the help of Arrow (the oposite of Andrea on TWD, who even with proof refused to leave the Governor). So now ppl are shifting to another thing related to her character that don't know yet to hate.

Same as before, ppl called her a lot of bad things when it came to Moira's trial and she joined the case of how stupid it was that she wanted to give her the death penalty, and when the episode came, it became clear that she didn't, she tried to make a deal and even at the trial wento for Moira to tell her what evidence would be giving, so she was able to tell Thea and Oliver personal, ppl were like "whatever, kill her anyway and let's say bad stuff about what she will do and we don't know what's the reason behind.". :whatever:

Jeez, ppl here just want to hate anything when it comes to Laurel's character, I remember a while ago that "oh, she's dating the bad guy, she's stupid", now it's clear she isn't stupid as she's the one who sees theres something wrong with him and goes to investigate what's wrong with the help of Arrow (the oposite of Andrea on TWD, who even with proof refused to leave the Governor). So now ppl are shifting to another thing related to her character that don't know yet to hate.

Same as before, ppl called her a lot of bad things when it came to Moira's trial and she joined the case of how stupid it was that she wanted to give her the death penalty, and when the episode came, it became clear that she didn't, she tried to make a deal and even at the trial wento for Moira to tell her what evidence would be giving, so she was able to tell Thea and Oliver personal, ppl were like "whatever, kill her anyway and let's say bad stuff about what she will do and we don't know what's the reason behind.". :whatever:

She didn't clearly see something was up with Blood until Sin and Thea brought it to her attention. If they didn't she would still think he was an upstanding guy like everyone else. So that wasn't her, it was two other characters that have more relevance on this show. So she's still just a side piece that needs info fed to her before she does anything.

And I didn't think the trial thing was stupid because she was trying to help it was stupid because there is no way she would ever be allowed near that case in the first place. That is what was and still is stupid about that storyline.

Laurel's lucky since she appears to have an intermittent drug addiction. Because I haven't seen enough of it onscreen to think she has a real problem.

Last edited:
Her trying to help was one of the better moments for her character. The fact that she still stuck around, knowing Moira was going through with the trial, was stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"