Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 11 "Blind Spot" Discussion/Review Thread

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
[YT]cIXlGIc3MqY[/YT]

My soul is ready! :woot:

I'm calling it now; Deathstroke and Blood will have clashes of their own later in the season.

Perhaps on a Monday...

So who's blood is on the wall? The guy in the suit that Slade kicks? Was that Roy in the red jacket when the window exploded?

I love this show's practical special effects. Grundy, Slade, and Roy all display believable and interesting degrees of super strength.

DeathStroke! My body is ready! Lets see what his mask looks like closeup

Blood will find out that was a stupid thing 2 do

Wait... Was that the DA guy? Was he always with Blood?

I feel very confused lol

Oh okay... It was the bad cop guy, duh!

I bet they're going to parallel the Slade/Ollie mentor/student relationship with the Roy/Ollie one.

Good episode. Wish they hadnt turned Laurel in the right direction just to make her doubt herself in the end.

Can't wait to see the Ollie - Roy team up starting! Death stroke was cool as well but nothing special this episode, really looking forward to the rest of this arc since Ollie no longer suspects Blood for the time being.

I'm also very happy they haven't done anything with the Malcom is Thea's father storyline since they introduced it... I really hope they scrap that idea or at least get it over with quickly when it's reintroduced, I don't care for all that unessessary drama at all.

While it is great that Slade has finally become Deathstroke that we know and love, I have to say that the first Deathstroke looks more serious and dangerous
arrow-deathstroke.jpg

****in Deathstroke! I wonder if Roy will be Oliver ' s secret ace when they inevitably clash

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"