Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 11 "Blind Spot" Discussion/Review Thread

This might be just me, but I thought Laurel's face wasn't very consistent in this episode. In some scenes it looked like it has done a while now (very thin and unhealthy) but then in certain scenes her face looked little bit fuller and more healthy.
Could have just been different lighting or something playing tricks on my eyes.

This might be just me, but I thought Laurel's face wasn't very consistent in this episode. In some scenes it looked like it has done a while now (very thin and unhealthy) but then in certain scenes her face looked little bit fuller and more healthy.
Could have just been different lighting or something playing tricks on my eyes.

re-watching the episode, I noticed that too, but I think it was the lightining and the camera angle (during the last episodes they were always shooting her from up angle on her left side) and this episode not so much.

About the reveal that Sara did, listen it again, it really doesn't sound bad, at first I understood that Laurel had a plan and called the cops, but no, Sara says she had a crush on Ollie and there was a party she shouldn't go, but snuck out of the house to go, and Laurel told her father that she went, her father was the one who had the cops crash the party, to me it just sounds like typical teenage drama (daddy, she did this wrong) than an actual plan to get her away from Oliver...

Last edited:
re-watching the episode, I noticed that too, but I think it was the lightining and the camera angle (during the last episodes they were always shooting her from up angle on her left side) and this episode not so much.

About the reveal that Sara did, listen it again, it really doesn't sound bad, at first I understood that Laurel had a plan and called the cops, but no, Sara says she had a crush on Ollie and there was a party she shouldn't go, but snuck out of the house to go, and Laurel told her father that she went, her father was the one who had the cops crash the party, to me it just sounds like typical teenage drama (daddy, she did this wrong) than an actual plan to get her away from Oliver...

Laurel's terrible secret, she was once a teenage girl! :wow::wow::wow:

Somehow I get this picture of teenage girls watching the show and that scene:

Girl #1 I hate Laurel.
Girl #2 Me too, love Felicity.
Girl #1 OMG she dropped a dime on Sara at the party.
Girl #2 We totally have to try that with little miss ****!

Girl #1 I hate Laurel.
Girl #2 Me too, love Felicity.

Somehow I read that with Diggle's voice in my head... but yeah, that "secret" was unnecessary, [BLACKOUT]unless the flashback we know will happen through Laurel's POV will be about her and Sara and their competition about Oliver, so Oliver can have a thing with Sara on the Island and don't look so bad....[/BLACKOUT]

It seemed a little weak to me,that Laurel should get arrested for having her dad's meds in the house.It's not like they belonged to Joe the Bartender.Her dad could've forgot them at her place,when visiting.

It could have been a valid excuse, if she wouldn't have tested positive for having the drug in her system.

Really good episode, I like what they are doing with Roy, he just needs to tell Thea the truth as she couldn't be much more supportive and dragging it on unspoken is pointless. I also like that they have firmly established Thea, Roy and Syn as friends, no love triangles even hinted at.

I enjoyed the development of the central story, Ollie's search for the man in the skull mask, Laurel doing something interesting for a change with her investigation, and Blood's plan was pretty good even though I guessed it was the cop in the skull mask.

I think despite the fact Ollie has a dead man in the skull mask in front of him and Laurel has a drug problem, there was enough there for Ollie to still look into Blood some more instead of accepting how neatly it tied together. I guess he's more concerned at how easily he went along with Laurel.

I thought Sarah was about to show that stupidity was a trait of females in her family, thankfully she gave that psycho Ivo the elbow and is now fully on Team Ollie.

Slade was badass as usual, I love the way they are shooting the scenes with him in present day, it just adds to his aura, and the debut of him in Deathstroke armor was majestic, like a cool Ninja sequence! :D

It could have been a valid excuse, if she wouldn't have tested positive for having the drug in her system.

Yeah,I just mean it seemed excessive that they would do a drug raid on her place and turn it upside down to find one little bottle of pills.

Well, the way Quentin phrased it, they were supposedly acting on Blood's "worry" about Laurel's health, which he could then point towards Ollie's questions about her as evidence for helping her, and using the corrupt cop as the over zealous searcher plays right into Blood's hands for the frame-up job.

Now does anybody think that Slade's stealing of the papa Blood file implies that he has help from the inside? Or should we chalk it up to a rise in tactical thinking?

Oh yeah, the drug raid was excessive. Trashing the entire place seemed way unnecessary.

Oh yeah, the drug raid was excessive. Trashing the entire place seemed way unnecessary.

Well even Laurel said that it was ridiculous and they didn't have time to protest it because as soons as she was arrested, Blood had her released with his contacts so it was efective, he got her pills problem out there and didn't leave time for her friends to think about the arrest... and maybe Daly (was that the name of the cop?) had the other two cops on the same board as him, so back in the jail they didn't say about all the trash on her apartment, just that they found the drugs and her father didn't even wanted to know the details.....

Last edited:
I think I missed the "big name reveal" unless that's in the next episode?

This was an awesome episode. I'm so glad Laurel's dad said she looks like bad place! That was the read of the century right there. The drug abuse at least explains the weight loss, and that's a good thing in my book. I also really like how Blood played both Ollie and Laurel, so they don't think he's the one in the mask. Though I wonder how they will explain his eventually reappearance. It was also nice seeing Slade kicking ash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"