Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 15: "The Promise" Rate and Review Thread

Human Torch

Avenger
Reaction score
Oliver is shocked when he learns that Slade has come to Starling City. Back on the island, as Oliver, Slade and Sara prepare to take over the freighter from Ivo, Sara pulls Oliver aside and tells him he needs to kill Ivo to prevent him from telling Slade what happened with Shado. Oliver feels immense guilt over the situation but realizes Slade's growing rage from the Mirakuru makes him unpredictable and he could turn on his friends if he thinks Oliver is to blame. Oliver agrees to kill Ivo and the battle begins.

:woot:

^ that looks like a trailer for a ****in ace movie. Callin it now, best episode of arrow

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm beginning To suspect that Slade might actually be here in the present to "help" Ollie against something or someone. It looks like he's going to spend the majority of the present day scenes in the mansion with everyone else in the Mansion and taunting Ollie. Maybe he's going to have a false-flag operation with some kind of Undertaking-Avenging sniper to ensure that the Queen family sans Ollie (who he just wants to confuse) trusts him. I mean, a promise of vengeance makes the most sense, but there could be much more to it.

^ doubt it. His here to **** his **** up

I just hope Slade is a series long instead of a season long foe. He is the main reason I am watching the show right now. It would be so sweet if he mostly won at the end of the season.

^ I keep thinking that he'll actually stab oli in the eye

"I'm going to break you Oliver."
"I'm going to kill Sara and her entire family."
"I'm going to sleep with your mother, and then kill her."
"I'm going to break your protégé."
"I'm going to kill every ally that you have."
"I'll bankrupt your company and destroy your family's legacy."
"I'll corrupt Thea."
"Then, after you've lost everything, I'll cut out your eye."

This looks like a sick episode. Looks like we get to see Slade in his original Deathstroke costume and the first time Oliver puts on the Arrow hood

GA, BC, AND Roy all facing off with Slade at the same time.

Oh yeah. :woot:

Slade no-selling Roy's punch.

BOSS!! :woot:

The Suicide Squad is after Deathstroke.

Interesting.

Holy crap, that was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life. I hate that I have to wait. I should have just started watching this after the series ended so I could binge watch on Netflix.

The wait for season 3 will be torture

Best option: find a summer movie series, or re-watch old favorites on Netflix.

If that doesn't work.... yeah, torture or cruel and unusual punishment (the polite term for torture) are the best terms.

Best option: find a summer movie series, or re-watch old favorites on Netflix.

If that doesn't work.... yeah, torture or cruel and unusual punishment (the polite term for torture) are the best terms.

I'm gonna rewatch season 1 & 2 of arrow during the wait till season 3, I still remember last year after the finale, it was brutal

I'm gonna rewatch season 1 & 2 of arrow during the wait till season 3, I still remember last year after the finale, it was brutal

I had Dexter to occupy me then..... hope Ray Donovan airs in Summer as well.... otherwise it will be hellacious.

And the car come with doors that be suicide

I really liked this episode.

But, I just can't stop rolling my eyes at this Shado's death issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"