Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 19: "The Man Under The Hood" Rate and Review Thread

Human Torch

Avenger
Reaction score
Oliver (Stephen Amell), Canary (Caity Lotz), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) return to the lair and find Slade (Manu Bennett) waiting for them. An epic battle breaks out and one member of Team Arrow is sent to the hospital. Thea (Willa Holland) hits her breaking point, but just as Oliver is about to reach her, Slade intervenes and Oliver is faced with a choice – his battle with Slade or his family. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) struggles with a new secret.

I noticed the two Flash castmembers in real quick shots in the extended promo for this episode. Vibe is shown firing off a sort of pulse gun and Danielle Panabaker is shown running from something.

Extended promo

[YT]JTjWKYcftNQ[/YT]

The original trio on a mission! :D

We're getting some of the Flash series characters in this episode, right? I spotted Vibe (0:15) and Killer Frost (0:19). :woot:

I love Slade's line "I do not fear an Arrow" he says that in a such cool subtle way.

Welcome home!! :wow: That scene was effin incredible!

So, Isabel
did have an affair with Robert Queen. Like father like son I suppose.
:cwink:

Her name was in the notebook in Season 1.

That was one hell of a welcome home party

Was that a Doctor Light reference that I just heard? Also, hello Flash characters.

Don't forget "You getting bad vibes from this guy?" :dry:

Iron Heights is the worst prison ever!!! lol I like the fact they make light of that in the show.

Oh crap, Lance IS Commissioner Gordon after all.

Oh crap, where and when did they capture Roy? Also, Laurel's seriously starting to scare me.

Didn't see Roy coming. Shame. Slade continues to outsmart them.

So Thea is willing 2 let the Queen family rot

Mirakuru Isabel, Ravager incoming. Also, icing Ivo like that was both sweet and cold at the same time.

The losing their money plot made no sense, if the Queens own over 50% of a multi billion dollar company Isabel can't take that away by diluting stock. I don't see how she is seizing their assets either.

The rest of the ep was good though.

This was a decent episode. I'll go more in depth with my thoughts on it tomorrow.

I will say that I thought Laurel's and Thea's subplots were handled very well. I thought the explanation they gave for Quentin being unaware of Oliver's secret identity was a cop out, however. It would've made more sense in season one.

Lastly: the guy who played Cisco? Not a good actor. Hopefully he'll improve in the spinoff.

Thea is annoying me like she used to back in Season 1.

The losing their money plot made no sense, if the Queens own over 50% of a multi billion dollar company Isabel can't take that away by diluting stock. I don't see how she is seizing their assets either.

The rest of the ep was good though.

Oliver will always lose his money no matter what continuity 1970 pre crisis post crisis 1986 or new 52 ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"