Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 20 : "Seeing Red" Rate and Review Thread

Human Torch

Avenger
Reaction score
In the “Seeing Red” episode of Arrow, The Mirakuru sends Roy (Colton Haynes) into an uncontrollable rage and he unleashes on the city. After Roy’s deadly fight with a police officer, Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes the mirakuru has taken over Roy completely and must figure out a way to stop him. Things get more complicated after Sara (Caity Lotz) declares that Roy is too far gone and the only way to stop him is to kill him.Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) believes she can breakthrough to Roy so she goes on camera at Moira’s (Susanna Thompson) campaign rally to lure him to Verdant. Her ploy works but after Roy attacks Thea, Team Arrow unleashes on him.

Last edited:
How are they gonna kill Roy when they can't kill Slade?

How are they gonna kill Roy when they can't kill Slade?

Well, Roy is a pretty terrible fighter compared to everyone in team Arrow other than Felicity, Mirakuru aside.

Yeah, they're not going to kill Roy. He's way too big a character in the GA mythos to dispose of this quickly. Plus, they've all but confirmed that he'll eventually become Arsenal.

Extended Promo

[YT]_0-T8e72kio[/YT]They definitely aren't going to kill him but I suspect the notion of doing so will cause conflict between Ollie and Sara.

My guess is Thea talks Roy down in the same way Betty gets through to Hulk.

Gotta admit...I have very little in interest in watching Roy ***** and moan and complain and be angry. Again.

Well, Roy is a pretty terrible fighter compared to everyone in team Arrow other than Felicity, Mirakuru aside.

They can BEAT him, but how are they going to actually KILL him. Slade can shrug off getting hit with arrows and bullets, and even arrows with explosives attached to them only briefly dazes him. Roy should be similar in that sense.

They can BEAT him, but how are they going to actually KILL him. Slade can shrug off getting hit with arrows and bullets, and even arrows with explosives attached to them only briefly dazes him. Roy should be similar in that sense.

The point is they WON'T KILL him. They have already said Roy will become arsenal. And they are working on a cure.

Of course I know they won't kill Roy. My question was how are the characters gonna elect to kill him when they can't even figure out how to kill Slade, that's what I meant. My bad.

Of course I know they won't kill Roy. My question was how are the characters gonna elect to kill him when they can't even figure out how to kill Slade, that's what I meant. My bad.

I was responding to Loki saying they could BEAT him but not KILL him and my point was they wont kill him and all they want to do is beat him and make him calm down. Sorry if you thought I was arguing semantics with you.

Also, Roy would be a lot easier to take down he is nowhere near Slade's level of fighting skill

Payback for shooting him?

Some fans are saying that Roy should have stabbed him in the knee with the arrow he caught. In any case he messed up Ollie's knee, so the y should technically be even.

Lol, punches a hole into the ground and jumps right through it

#tocoolforstairs

1782061_389991327805572_3063433894900775370_n.jpg

Roy, you're breaking my heart..

Not surprising if you read the episode description and saw the sneak peek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"