Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 3 "Broken Dolls" Discussion Thread

Last ep was the first I'd noticed that Lance's middle name is Larry. Nice.

I think imbd has him listed as kgbeast, but I hear they are not that reliable.

Blood calls hims this Mayor in the promo.

Anyone here listen to the Modern Myth Media Arrow podcast? Any thoughts on their critiques?

I didn't think Lotz was terrible or anything; I just thought her delivery was pretty weak. That said, I think she'll be given more opportunities to show off her skills next week. I can't wait to learn more about her character.

Did anyone else laugh at how Lance made a big deal about paying for that hot dog and then throws it away anyway?

Did anyone else laugh at how Lance made a big deal about paying for that hot dog and then throws it away anyway?

Heh, I just thought "What a dumb waste" he could have at least took a nice bite out of it. :D

I don't know why he didn't just leave it in the car.

I also got the impression he threw it on the ground,which made me think "litterbug!".:oldrazz:

The dollmaker was just the right amount of creepyness without being over the top. I was wondering why he was so unusually good and found out the actor was Michael Eklund. He was insane in The Call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"