Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 6 "Keep Your Enemies Closer" Discussion Thread

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
[YT]7B995WpICmk[/YT]

Looks like another good episode, good to see Diggle back after Deadshot and Team Arrow in Russia should be cool. Looks like Ollie has a couple of fun scenes with Felicity and Isabel. as well :D

Last edited:
[YT]7B995WpICmk[/YT]

Looks like another episode, good to see Diggle back after Deadshot and Team Arrow in Russia should be cool. Looks like Ollie has a couple of fun scenes with Felicity and Isabel. as well :D

Yeah it sure looks like it :woot:

With Deadshot returning and the introduction of Amanda Waller, I wonder if this episode will lay the first foundations for the Suicide Squad? Also, we might finally learn how Oliver became a captain in the Russian Mob.

I hope they don't kill Deadshot off.But at the pace this show goes,it's almost surprising this subplot is still going on.

What are the chances of Lyla surviving this episode?They've hinted she and Digg might become an item (frankly,I think it's a better choice than his ex-sister-in-law.And personally,I could never see him and Felicity together) but does that mean she'll be in on "Team Arrow"? I think the team is full enough (with Lance now being a "part-time" member) as it is.

What are the chances of Lyla surviving this episode?They've hinted she and Digg might become an item (frankly,I think it's a better choice than his ex-sister-in-law.And personally,I could never see him and Felicity together) but does that mean she'll be in on "Team Arrow"? I think the team is full enough (with Lance now being a "part-time" member) as it is.

She will be a recurring character at best. The show already has more characters than they can properly develop.

She will be a recurring character at best. The show already has more characters than they can properly develop.

nah it just takes really good writers and actors. take a show like ABC's Scandal. That show has a ton of characters in it. All of them feel legit and important. Those writers manage to juggle a lot of things at once and keep them flying.

Gonna miss Sarah but this episode does look awesome. ROAD TRIP! Amanda Waller, Summer Glau naked, Diggle locked up with Deadshot.

I'm thinking Summer Glau's character is Talia or something...but thats a little too blatantly TDKR.

^ come on, the writers have constantly surprised us and given us some awesome twists so I don't think they are gonna have Isabel be talia, but I expect them to hint at it like what they did with tommy and then boom! Twist!

With Deadshot returning and the introduction of Amanda Waller, I wonder if this episode will lay the first foundations for the Suicide Squad? Also, we might finally learn how Oliver became a captain in the Russian Mob.
I believe so. The actor who plays Deadshot put a #SuicideSquad hashtag in a tweet to promote this episode.

I'm not familiar with the suicide squad, who are the members?

I'm not familiar with the suicide squad, who are the members?

It's a rotating membership, though Deadshot has been on there A LOT. Bane's been on it, Harley Quinn.

Basically, it's a government run 'hit squad' using cons kept in line through various means (usually kill collars, things like that).

Diggle's essentially been the "wise man" this season dispensing sage-like wisdom through monologues. I do enjoy that, but it'd be nice to see him actually kick some ash again.

^ well he does look like he is escaping prison so I think you will see him beat a couple of guards down.

miracuru, huH? is ivo really rex tyler? anyone? anyone?

Yeo super soldier serum :D

Anyone know if Miracle is a thing in the comics? I don't remember that.

EDIT: OH Miraclo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"