Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 8 "The Scientist"

That promo looks fantastic. Very excited for Gustin as Flash. I have a good feeling about this.

And the action there for Arrow there looked the best it's been! Also, very happy he will wear a mask finally!

I wonder what the fallout from killing will be?

He can't just stop as long as Felicity and Diggle are around. He's going to have to let someone close to him die at some point to make his final statement about it.

Or get new trick arrows.

At first, I thought he had shot Vertigo with some new, advanced trick arrows. But no...he shot him with real arrows and killed the **** out of him. :funny:

I hope killing Count Vertigo inspires him to create more trick arrows. I want to see the boxing glove arrow done already. :yay:

As for the next episode, I suspect it will be about a scientist. :o

Anyone catch the promo for the 8th episode? Is it just me, or did that look like
Sportsmaster?
in the truck? Either way, looks like another awesome episode.

I don't think it's Sportmaster. Seems like it'll be the Cyrus dude from the end of Episode 7.

Both characters are bald, look big, and he lacked a certain finesse I expect of Sportsmaster. The dude was just smashing his way through the Promo. So yeah, definitely Cyrus.

Sportsmaster could be amazing on this show though.

Really hope they introduce him at some point. I'm envisioning a performance not unlike Tom Hardy's Bane could be cool to see for him, the same mannerisms. Acting with a mask on often lends itself to cool body language and striking screen presence.

Like V in V for Vendetta.

I had it down as Cyrus. Blood tells the guy to introduce himself, then he starts smashing stuff up. It's Solomon Grundy.

Arrow has a good history of mid-season finale's, Last years introduced the Dark Archer. It has a bad history of 2 parters introducing new heroes (huntress). So let's hope the Flash doesn't **** up this awesome season.

So, mid-season finale, does this mean we'll have another big break?

GxQA1QC.gif

^ I know right, I still remember the break last year.

[YT]cnNH7jCkrg4[/YT]

At 0:04, look at the newspapers frontpage headlines... A hint that [BLACKOUT]Prof. Zoom[/BLACKOUT] exists in Arrowverse (and/or in the upcoming Flash series)? :wow: :woot:

[YT]cnNH7jCkrg4[/YT]

At 0:04, look at the newspapers frontpage headlines... A hint that [BLACKOUT]Prof. Zoom[/BLACKOUT] exists in Arrowverse (and/or in the upcoming Flash series)? :wow: :woot:

The papers appeared to be related to
Barry 's mother's murder allegedly by his father. I didn't see any Zoom references

I dunno about this guy he looks way too young to pull off Flash

The papers appeared to be related to
Barry 's mother's murder allegedly by his father. I didn't see any Zoom references
Zoom got back in time to murder her and her husband was convicted (and later died in prison). Well, it's a retcon from Flash Rebirth so who knows...

This looks awesome, can't wait to see Arrow take on Bloods soldier and what he's doing running down the side of that building. :D

As for Gustin, obviously it's too little to go on but my reservations over whether he could be at least likable are eased by that short moment in the promo.

Okay so Flash was supposed to be in the show with his powers in like ep20 but they got rid of that for his own pilot correct? So when do we expect a Flash show to start? Seems most will forget about the character if they take too long.

Okay so Flash was supposed to be in the show with his powers in like ep20 but they got rid of that for his own pilot correct? So when do we expect a Flash show to start? Seems most will forget about the character if they take too long.

Next season most likely.

From what I saw from the promo, I feel like I like this Barry

I'm just cautious. He's so young to play Barry. He comes off as more Wally West than Barry Allen to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"