Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 8 "The Scientist"

With all the things I've recently read that WW is cast in MoS2 and Flash is also supposed to be in it, they're stupid not to but Green Arrow in there too. I like Ameill (sp) and the guy they have as Flash as well after one episode of seeing him. Seems silly to have this TV show and Flash's separate from the movies. I can't think of anything Arrow has done to ruin any continuity that MoS has touched on.

THIS!!!

If it is true, because we need to remember that they said they haven't talked about it with the big guys upstairs rather than actually confirming it, then we practically have a Justice League. Let's also remember that these are the same people that said superhumans and superpowers and special abilities do not exist in this show and it will be grounded in reality ala Chris Nolan's Bat Trilogy. Yet we have Ra's Al Ghul and the Lazarus Pit with Malcolm coming back from the dead, super soldiers and the impending lightning strike for Barry Allen.

They are bringing sci-fi and superpowers into Arrow. We knew that for a while.

They're just doing it a different way than MoS did.

The two universes won't fit together. Especially once Arrow's Flash rolls out.

It looks like BvS has it's own version of Barry/Flash making a cameo too if the Variety scoop pans out.

How are superpowers in arrow different than MoS? Why won't the two worlds work? They can easily work.

Interesting that Barry doesn't even have his powers yet…

ugh. it's raysh not raz. why would Geoff johns the greatest comicbook guy ever allow them to say it wrong?

How are superpowers in arrow different than MoS? Why won't the two worlds work? They can easily work.

Yeah,I don't get where it's so exclusive.Just say this took place before MOS. Eventually they can have an episode that touches on the events in Metropolis.It could have happened in between one of the seasons.

Yeah,I don't get where it's so exclusive.Just say this took place before MOS. Eventually they can have an episode that touches on the events in Metropolis.It could have happened in between one of the seasons.

Yup just have MoS happen during Arrow closer to MoS2 assuming that MoS2 happens reasonably soon after MoS.

I love, love that they didn't hold back with Grundy. Sure, he's not anywhere near Superman level, but he's way beyond enhanced human levels, so not just peak human like Captain America. He tore down a freaking reinforced titanium door. :awesome:

Really, really enjoyed this episode.

[BLACKOUT]Moira threatening Malcolm to stay away from Thea by name-dropping Ra's Al Ghul's name was just priceless[/BLACKOUT]. :woot:

Most of all, though, I really liked what I saw of Gustin Grant as Barry Allen in this episode. Out of the many things about his character, aside from being lovably awkward and earnest, he was just so damn likeable.

I also really liked how they tied his origin into his motivation for wanting to catch Cyrus Gold. Also a nice hint at [BLACKOUT]the identity of the person who killed his mom.[/BLACKOUT]

If they're trying to use this to get people interested in the potential Flash series, I think they succeeded. :woot:

I love, love that they didn't hold back with Grundy. Sure, he's not anywhere near Superman level, but he's way beyond enhanced human levels, so not just peak human like Captain America. He tore down a freaking reinforced titanium door. :awesome:

Not to mention [BLACKOUT]the beatdown he gave to Ollie![/BLACKOUT]

I mean, damn. :wow:

I'm just so bloody excited about the future of the series. I mean, we know what's going to happen, but to watch and see it happening with your own eyes is just something else. Grundy is a beast, Deathstroke is soon going to be born, and Barry will get zapped by lightning. And then when the Flash series starts, it's going to get really crazy.

Yup just have MoS happen during Arrow closer to MoS2 assuming that MoS2 happens reasonably soon after MoS.

This is why is better to keep them separate, each can do whatever they want without continuity concerns. Besides, Snyder is going to cast his own actors anyway.

The episode was pretty good, Gustin is a good actor, but physically is not there yet and looks too young, I won't mind a different movie Flash, older and stronger like John Wesley Shipp was:

6qkx.jpg

I'm just so bloody excited about the future of the series. I mean, we know what's going to happen, but to watch and see it happening with your own eyes is just something else. Grundy is a beast, Deathstroke is soon going to be born, and Barry will get zapped by lightning. And then when the Flash series starts, it's going to get really crazy.

This episode really did a great job at serving as a gateway drug into more spectacular, superpowered fare. They're approaching it in a very natural, organic way that didn't seem jarring, but definitely hints at bigger things to come.

I'm really excited to see what the future holds. :woot:

This is why is better to keep them separate, each can do whatever they want without continuity concerns. Besides, Snyder is going to cast his own actors anyway.

The episode was pretty good, Gustin is a good actor, but physically is not there yet and looks too young, I won't mind a different movie Flash, older and stronger like John Wesley Shipp was:

6qkx.jpg

I'm totally fine with that. I don't want Gusting physically looking anywhere near that or even Amell. He should look lean like Andrew Garfield. Flash is a runner, he's got no need for all that muscle.

This episode just continues to demonstrate how inconsequential Laurel has become to this show.

Moira was really scary tonight. I like that Malcolm's confident demeanor broke and we get to see show fear for the first time.

I actually expected Moira to die right then and there. It's kinda weak how she sent Malcolm running like that.

I'm totally fine with that. I don't want Gusting physically looking anywhere near that or even Amell. He should look lean like Andrew Garfield. Flash is a runner, he's got no need for all that muscle.

I agree, but he doesn't need to be as tiny as Garfield.

If he'll manage to look like this, I'll be completely satisfied. He doesn't need to be any buffer.

PftPFXH.jpg

ugh. it's raysh not raz. why would Geoff johns the greatest comicbook guy ever allow them to say it wrong?
Because the writer who came up with the name is wrong. Raz is the more accurate translation from Arabic. Since the name IS supposed to be Arabic, then the way that both Nolan and this show are pronouncing it is the correct way.

Moira and her drama seriously traps the show in the Bold and the beautiful zone. Im not interested in her soap opera drama, really writers. Her and Malcom shouldnt have come back this season, their story should have been done in season 1. Many plots in the show are simply not interesting, they are just lumping many characters and give them nothing of substance to do.

For the show to move foward, honestly think they should have closed Thea and Moira's story arcs last year, but they arent the only ones.

I enjoyed Barry/Gustin more than I thought I would. Didnt care much for the Sin storyline.

With all the things I've recently read that WW is cast in MoS2 and Flash is also supposed to be in it, they're stupid not to but Green Arrow in there too. I like Ameill (sp) and the guy they have as Flash as well after one episode of seeing him. Seems silly to have this TV show and Flash's separate from the movies. I can't think of anything Arrow has done to ruin any continuity that MoS has touched on.

I personally don't want them together in the same universe because the way I see it, it won't be too long before WB screws up their characters on the big screen in a poor attempt to catch up to Marvel without putting in the same amount of effort and time. Due to that, I want Arrow to stay untouched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"