Arrow ARROW Season 3, Episode 10 Promo; "Left Behind"

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
"Left Behind" - Is Oliver Queen dead? Find out when Arrow Season 3 returns Wednesday January 21st on The CW!

[YT]oZ2nym-WryY[/YT]

It's either that guy from the flashbacks or Malcolm merlyn.

He just needs a nice hot bath and he's as good as new.

I'm definitely expecting Lazarus pits after that ending and Ra's "It's been 67 years since someone challenged me" line.

Maybe the last time he was challenged was in Kindergarten, and he just aged pretty well. :o

It could be Katana, while spying on her husband...

If Katana is involved in the present day, I will be one happy camper and hope she joins Team Arrow.

I look forward to see how Team Arrow operates without Oliver and may include Dinah Laurel and Ray Palmer.

I put money on it being Katana to. There is no way its Malcolm when he sent Oliver there in the first place to die. So he wouldn't go back there to save him.

Anyone else think "Oliver's Magic Herbs" will be a key to his recovery?

It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say he expected to lose and secreted some of the herbs in his trouser pocket.

Of course,his wounds are a bit severe,so it'll still take time before he's in fighting form again,but I think that's what will keep him alive.

Survival of Oliver (assuming that he was lucky falling down) is just l a little bit stretched however acceptable in the context of comics show: the wound would normally bled him out but the cold limited it (those shirtless scenes...). Since he is found fast we may expect he has not froze to death. As the general comment: Season one was very good, season two was better, season three is suffering heavily from lousy writing...

Anyone else think "Oliver's Magic Herbs" will be a key to his recovery?

It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say he expected to lose and secreted some of the herbs in his trouser pocket.

Of course,his wounds are a bit severe,so it'll still take time before he's in fighting form again,but I think that's what will keep him alive.

I think the puncturing of internal organs is kind of a problem herbs can't fix, though.

He did seem to be putting the sack of magial herbs that heal everything on his bag on the arrowcave, so maybe....

If they use the Lazarus Pit, then I want them to use the "Body must be fresh and the mind will be compromised" formula from the comics. Have Oliver struggle with some problem after coming awake, such as:

Ra's had Maseo grab the body and will resurrect Oliver, using his weakened mental state to make him a servant. Ra's will do this by persuading Oliver that he can point the finger at Merlyn now, as the Sara blood debt is cleared by Oliver's death, and his new servant Arrow can target Malcolm.

This ties into their theme of Ollie vs Arrow for the season, and has some precedent in Maseo's renunciation of his identity.

So we'll get brainwashed Oliver for a few episodes. And when Slade arrives, there will be some comparison and the two former blood brother's will foil each other again. Maybe we'll even see a OP Oliver with LOA back-up vs and under-powered Slade for a mirror of last year's confrontation.

I think its 100% that there will be a Lazarus Pit involved. Bluntly, even in the cinematic setting of the show, you don't survive through being impaled like that, followed by a 100 foot drop, unless you receive *extraordinary* aid immediately.

I think its 100% that there will be a Lazarus Pit involved. Bluntly, even in the cinematic setting of the show, you don't survive through being impaled like that, followed by a 100 foot drop, unless you receive *extraordinary* aid immediately.
you can after all if your make it to him (ollie) fast enough after your(if your in oOllies place) impaled and Ra's didn't make sure the last wound would opened up with twisting the blade. So Ollie would have a fast death.

The fall just depends on where he lands and the conditions of the snow.

You also have to factor in the cold. it's about speed there besides the person that saves him having enough medical experience. That person/ character should be happy Ra's didn't twist the blade pulling it out to make sure Oliver wouldn't survive. if they do save Ollie & nurse him back to health which will take time. That's if they avoid the pit .

If they use the pit they better show the side effects & benefits. Rabiee like madness when woken up & death to the character that put Ollie there.
super human strength &virtual immortality (murder can still harm him he just be really hard to kill & won't allow you to do so) & compromised Reasoning of Right & wrong long term for Oliver.

But then Ollie will be at odds with the starling city police again cause he'll start killing again . Police Chief Lance won't be able to understand or be given the chance to care cause they have to take Ollie down. Use the pit that's what will/should happen.

Last edited:
What I would do if it was Bruce...sadly, it's probably that sith from starwars, :STR:

Some good ideas, I like the idea of Arrow vs Ollie being a theme of this season. I do wonder if we'll get Ubuu.

You know what just hit me, could Slade (no mirakuru) beat Ra's or put up a good fight? Ollie did ok by Ra's standards, and Slade trained him.

:oldrazz:
You know what just hit me, could Slade (no mirakuru) beat Ra's or put up a good fight? Ollie did ok by Ra's standards, and Slade trained him.
And that was also part of my complaint with his Argus training they were supposed to have improved Oliver when they picked him up it's a rule with agency s to do to so. they always state this if someone has skills they like to even bother picking them up in the first place make them better the what they had started of as. so not to taken down so easy by old teacher etc.

but this version of Waller rushed him to the field instead.which is why she's a bad teacher. and it's the writer's of show fault. not the actress the writers.

Any way yeah he might. But remember Oliver was worn out from the climb which fit the demon's heads purpose's and Ollie didn't ask.

It depend if this version of Ra's will allow Slade to have a fair chance or a handy cap.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"