Arrow Arrow Season 3, Episode 6 "Guilty" General Discussion

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
BxxMgJyIIAAAcR2.jpg

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/10/the-cw-primetime-press-releases-various_24.html
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12

ARROW
“Guilty” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)

TED GRANT IS ACCUSED OF MURDER — After a body is found strung up in the Wildcat gym, Ted Grant (J.R. Ramirez) becomes the main suspect. Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) argue over Ted’s innocence. Meanwhile, in flashbacks, when Maseo (Karl Yune) needs Oliver to remember where an informant for China White stashed key information, he asks Tatsu (guest star Rila Fukushima) to help jog Oliver’s memory. Roy (Colton Haynes) shares a secret with Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards). Peter Leto directed the episode written by Erik Oleson & Keto Shimizu (#306). Original airdate 11/12/2014.

Last edited:
wait isn't' the poster suppose to be Laurel next to Oliver........that the fan made version since Diggle is suppose far right

Honestly, its weird that arsenal, the only other guy in a costume, is at the end. The guys who get shot at should be front and center imo.

Mmm that's the fanmade version of the poster .I think you should change it to the official version

Or how about we use this thread to focus on the episode at hand and not whatever poster gets used at the start of the thread. Sound good?

Good. :o

I was just saying if you're going to put the poster on the first post you should use the official one not a fanmade one made by Laurel haters lol. but whatever. Also this is episode 6 not episode 5, episode 5 is "The Secret Origins of Felicity Smoak" but you probably don't care about that either.

I wonder what Roy's secret is. I remember Guggenheim saying this was a fairly Roy centric episode.

Last edited:
OMG really Sawyer, a fan made poster?

f63Rxhj.gif

:oldrazz:

Last edited:
Or how about we use this thread to focus on the episode at hand and not whatever poster gets used at the start of the thread. Sound good?

Good. :o

How about not being sneaky and using the proper poster? Sound Good? Good.

How about not accusing someone of being sneaky when they *GASP* accidentally picked an altered poster on Tumblr? Sound good?

GREAT. :o

But if it means so goddamn much to you bunch of perfectionists, if it's just SO important that Diggle is on the end of the line-up, as opposed to being right next to Oliver, I guess I'll just hustle my way back and find one that suits the needs of this thread. Awesome.

How about we not make episode threads six weeks before the airdate.:o

What are you guys talking about ? The fan made poster on tumblr ? This ?

tumblr_nc2aquepx11rp6cito1_500.png

Nope. Same exact characters as on the official poster. Only Diggle and Laurel's positions were switched. Because that's what passes for a big deal around here.

You take issue with the very existence of this thread and yet here you are. Typical.

It must have been such a hardship simply seeing this thread posted with the rest of the threads. A thread for an episode two and a half weeks away? THE HORROR! I'm sorry I had to put you all through that in addition to the Titanic-level catastrophe that was the photoshopped poster.

Last edited:

Yeah, I'll agree with that. The biggest problem with starting it so early is there's nothing to discuss in the thread so it ends up turning into a thread discussing nitpicky things like the things we are discussing. The chance of that happening if the thread were started closer to the air date is less.

That's funny, because that's never happened in any of the other threads I've done. So nope. Still gonna make the threads when I get the info I get.

C'mon now, dudes. It's just a poster.

You take issue with the very existence of this thread and yet here you are. Typical.

It must have been such a hardship simply seeing this thread posted with the rest of the threads. A thread for an episode two and a half weeks away? THE HORROR! I'm sorry I had to put you all through that in addition to the Titanic-level catastrophe that was the photoshopped poster.

The only reason I ventured into the thread was the high activity it was getting.I have no desire to read about an episode that will air several weeks away.:shrug:

Yeah, I'll agree with that. The biggest problem with starting it so early is there's nothing to discuss in the thread so it ends up turning into a thread discussing nitpicky things like the things we are discussing. The chance of that happening if the thread were started closer to the air date is less.
Yeah,but moreover,what the heck is there to talk about?It's like reading the last chapter in a book before reading the first.I don't get it,but hey,it takes all kinds.

That's funny, because that's never happened in any of the other threads I've done. So nope. Still gonna make the threads when I get the info I get.

Shame on you for making the thread early and then forcing people to read it. :o:o:o:o

How about not accusing someone of being sneaky when they *GASP* accidentally picked an altered poster on Tumblr? Sound good?

GREAT. :o

Yeah, sorry about that. I apologize.

Looking at the episode description of Guilty, I thought it would be about Roy. As for Oliver and Dinah Laurel arguing over Ted Grant's innocence, it looks like the beginning of the Black Canary is taking off.

Can't wait to see Katana again.

As for that poster with Team Arrow, it reminds me of Smallville Justice with the nascent JL.

This is episode 6 not 5 by the way

All the b****ing that has happened on this page and yet it took someone 24 posts to notify me of that.

This is why you fail me, Hype. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"