Arrow Arrow season 4 episode 14 "Code of Silence"

Yup, same here.

I also remember reading Marc Guggenheim saying that, and I couldn't disagree with him more.
Yeah, I put up a post last week with the same sentiment. Arrow took a significant decline in quality after they left.

It's almost the opposite of what happened when Al Gough and Miles Millar left Smallville. Season 8 took huge steps closer to finally focusing on Clark and making him feel more like Superman. Season 9 was the best, and 10 suffered from trying to cram in too much, as well as the producer's pandering to Chloe fans, despite the fact that Allison Mack left the show for most of the season. But overall, the show was a big improvement over what it was in the 3-4 seasons prior.

Plus, I kinda feel there is no general direction the flashbacks are going towards which reconciles with the point we find Oliver in at the beginning of the series. Again, that's definitely in part because we aren't spending enough time with those characters but bad writing per se is probably also playing a part.

I think the last good flashback episode I can remember was probably the Constantine episode and partly the Diggle/ Andy war episode which had a clear story as to how thing were panning out.

The flashbacks are my favorite part of this season, as there's no Olicity in them. Plus I like the mystical angle they're taking.

This was the best episode in terms of action so far this season. Both the collapsing building sequences and the fights against the demolition villains were intense. Plus Thea learning about William made for a good brother-sister bonding moment. I really liked this episode.

Too much relationship stuff in this one. Is the Quentin and Donna stuff really necessary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"