Arrow Arrow season 4 episode 19 "Canary Cry"

KillerMcQueen

Superhero
Reaction score
S4 E19 - \CANARY CRY/

OLIVER, LANCE AND TEAM DEAL WITH LAUREL’S DEATH – Oliver and the team struggle to come to terms with Laurel’s death, especially Diggle who is overwhelmed with guilt for choosing to believe Andy had changed. Meanwhile, Lance refuses to believe his daughter is really gone and asks Nyssa to help bring her back. A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove his theory that Laurel isn’t actually dead. Laura Belsey directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz

Extended Promo
[YT]/watch?v=vMCInFOxX04[/YT]

Last edited:
S4 E19 - \CANARY CRY/

FELICITY DEALS WITH LAUREL'S DEATH – Felicity and guests struggle to come to terms with Laurel leaving Felicity out of her decision to die, especially Felicity who is overwhelmed with rage for Diggle leaving her out of choosing to believe Andy had changed.

tumblr_nfzbssLgct1s7d3cpo1_250.gif

S4 E19 - \CANARY CRY/

FELICITY DEALS WITH LAUREL'S DEATH – Felicity and guests struggle to come to terms with Laurel leaving Felicity out of her decision to die, especially Felicity who is overwhelmed with rage for Diggle leaving her out of choosing to believe Andy had changed. Meanwhile, Lance refuses to believe his daughter is really gone and asks Felicity to help bring her back. A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove the theory that Felicity is the new Canary.

1HWQIPa.gif

Can somebody without bias and who isn't behaving irrationally open an ACTUAL discussion thread for the episode, please?

Last edited:
S4 E19 - \CANARY CRY/

FELICITY DEALS WITH LAUREL'S DEATH – Felicity and guests struggle to come to terms with Laurel leaving Felicity out of her decision to die, especially Felicity who is overwhelmed with rage for Diggle leaving her out of choosing to believe Andy had changed. Meanwhile, Lance refuses to believe his daughter is really gone and asks Felicity to help bring her back. A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove the theory that Felicity is the new Canary.

Extended Promo
[YT]/watch?v=vMCInFOxX04[/YT]

Well played sir.

Can somebody without bias and who isn't behaving irrationally open an ACTUAL discussion thread for the episode, please?

Was just kidding around, the episode description has been fixed.

Last edited:
Well, I know I'm gonna be rewatching Buffy the vampire Slayer episodes The Becoming Parts 1 and 2 in my Buffy/Angel rewatch tonight. I hope those that do watch have a great time! Have a very great day and night everyone!

God bless everyone!

That Tommy Merlyn funeral...to short
tumblr_inline_mrlfvgRTl91qz4rgp.gif

BC been dead for all 5 seconds and already got someone running around in all her gear
giphy.gif

How do they lose such important belongings so quickly
5l2s7t.jpg
5l2s7t.jpg

Good lawd a Baby Canary that we will be stuck for who knows how long
2wmm0pe.jpg

Thus far all the Laurel flashbacks have been about Oliver
giphy.gif

So bb Canary knows how to use Laurels Canary Cry more efficiently then Laurel did?
152kggp.jpg

This entire convo
latest

Really GA? using Spartans real name in public?
latest

This entire episode thus far has just got me like
156vnfc.jpg

Last edited:
This flashback timeline is not matching up with S2
baby-gifconfused-gifidkgood-luck-charlie.gif

You would not try to find every way to bring back Laurel, Oliver.
tumblr_ng1ggh2LDi1twe13wo1_250.gif

Gotta give all the pep talk to bb Canary just because they gotta rip up Laurels legacy only to out her to "save" it. They'll probably have Nyssa take bb Canary under wing and train her.
r1k947.jpg

They will do anything and everything to make sure that Laurel cant come back to this show and suit up
2ltpt1j.jpg

So Oliver leaving Starling was basically the breakingpoint for Laurel to spiral in S2 now?
21cdwmw.jpg

Last edited:
This was really good episode awesome acting from the cast I give 8/10

Did they ever thought that Sara could fix all this with the time machine?

I know the shows are probably on different timelines, but, Flash showing up at the end (with his powers) was this before he lost his power? or ?

I believe next weeks episode of Flash leads into tonights episode of Arrow.

Paul Blackthorne was the only good thing about this episode.

And he wasn't even utilized to his fullest extent. He and Dinah shouldn't feel like glorified guests at their own daughers funeral.

I skipped the episode tonight to help my sister out with some stuff, but now I'm wondering if I should watch it altogether?

It was just another episode that should've focused on honoring Laurel but of course her death was used to prop Oliver/Diggles storylines.

I skipped the episode tonight to help my sister out with some stuff, but now I'm wondering if I should watch it altogether?

The jist of the episode is Quentin coming to terms that Laurel can't be brought back, Oliver having to inspire Baby Canary and John not to go into the darkness, Diggle wanting revenge, having Oliver leaving Starling at the end of S1 be the straw that broke Laurels back and start her journey spiraling down in S2.

Oliver: Don't kill her. We have to be better than them, Diggle.

End of episode

Oliver: I'm gonna kill him.

ukMP1Pz.png

This show has become so bad, just so bad. Thank God for Flash.

Apparently they totally ignored what they wrote for the 2.5 comics
the tie-in comics between season 1 and season 2 and not only was Oliver actually at Tommy’s funeral, he gave a speech. He also tried to see Laurel but she turned him away because she was so devastated.

This show is so inconsistent. Think I'll watch this till the end of this season and save myself grief from watching it again.

So ... Oliver leaving Starling City and not Tommy's death is what caused or contributed to Laurel becoming an alcoholic? So, they're really set on making everything about Laurel and her character's motivations be tied to Oliver?

So ... Oliver leaving Starling City and not Tommy's death is what caused or contributed to Laurel becoming an alcoholic? So, they're really set on making everything about Laurel and her character's motivations be tied to Oliver?

Arrow writers... they are so clever bringing it back to Oliver (Sarcasm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"