Arrow ARROW Season 4, Episode 3 "Restoration

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
LAUREL TAKES HER SISTER TO NANDA PARBAT — The growing tension between Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) puts both their lives at risk when they go after Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) and a H.I.V.E. deployed meta-human. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) talks Thea (Willa Holland) into returning to Nanda Parbat to ask her father (John Barrowman) to put Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) into the Lazarus Pit. However, Laurel is surprised when Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) refuses to do it. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Speed Weed.

AR403A_0003b.jpg
AR403A_0045b.jpg
AR403A_0101b.jpg
AR403A_0103b.jpg
AR403A_0138b.jpg
AR403A_0153b.jpg
AR403A_0205b.jpg
AR403A_0208b.jpg
AR403A_0217b.jpg
AR403A_0282b.jpg

Extended Promo
[YT]VAj9b190vbw[/YT]

Now I kinda want Thea and Laurel to actually go to a spa with Sara's corpse, Weekend at Bernie's style.

Isn't Tattooed Man?
He has the ability to make his tattoos come to life. In the comics he had dragons, bats, spiders, barbed wire. In this looks like he only uses playing cards.

Isn't Tattooed Man?
He has the ability to make his tattoos come to life. In the comics he had dragons, bats, spiders, barbed wire. In this looks like he only uses playing cards.

Double Down

http://cdn.****************.com/wp-content/uploads/Double-Down.jpg

The way the cards work in the comics is seriously creepy looking.

Nice convenient coincidence of doing a favor right when they're seeking HIVE and that lady arrived in Star City.

Is card guy the smoke monster from LOST?
ETA: I guess not. He looks familiar, though.

I'm already tired of The Ghosts, they just multiplying and are taken down at the beginning of every episode in some random location but we don't know why or what they are doing at these places.

I'm really loving the pacing and the action at the start of this season.

I didn't catch that if they showed it before, but his cards are pulled from his tattoos (and regenerate). Aside from cards being lethal weapons, that's certainly not natural ;)

I am happy to finally get some smaller more detailed fight scenes in this episode. Oliver isn't used to dealing with metas which is nice.

Good ol'daddy Merlyn wanting his daughter to kill to quench her thirst.

Felicity for the win for shutting Diggle/Oliver down. Though it is hard to expect everyone to rally at the ring of a phone.

Last edited:
DAMN Felicity! Its GOOD to have the old Felicity back! What a great scene!

Felicity is taking over the Ollie role of crappy lies to tech people ;)

Diggle finally reveals his secret, people can be happy now. Surprised it came about so quickly.

I'm already tired of The Ghosts, they just multiplying and are taken down at the beginning of every episode in some random location but we don't know why or what they are doing at these places.

They just mentioned plans for Phase 3 and "Genesis" which I believe is this seasons "Undertaking".

:wow: I'm loving the action this season.

Lol I can't at Malcolm feeding Thea's thirst for blood. Is he just going to keep sending his men for her to slaughter? "Hey honey, here's your dinner!" lol.

They are doing a good job on the Oliver/Diggle front and Thea's storyline, but REALLY half-assing it on the Laurel/Sara front. They aren't putting nearly as much thought into it as they should be doing. Instead of allowing us into Laurels head and see her go through the motions of whether or not to bring back Sara, they just give us like 2 scenes.

Really? Just because he doesn't want Thea to be mad at him, he gives into Laurels wishes? Even after all of this, and Laurel seeing Thea just now should have her change her mind.

If the hide out is this easy to find, I can't imagine why no one from that company wouldn't have found it by now, or at least a janitor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"