Arrow Arrow Season 4 Episode 4- "Beyond Redemption"

Sure, but I think they were too good at it. Oliver was trained by several master combatants; Laurel and Thea were trained by members of the League of Assassins; and Diggle is no slouch.
no he was only trained by slade ( shado dada prior ) after that it's been mission from waller who didn't train him all at all she paired him with maseo who didn't train him and Malcolm didn't train much he showed him moves yes but not enough . Ok he was in the league for a bit but .... it's just hard to say with that one at time with how the show was that season and after all that he left with felicity for 6 months straight he was just with her and he took up cooking. which I doubt he used his martial arts skills in the kitchen ala dark wing duck (which would both cool and comical)

Last edited:
Paul Blackthorne can act his butt off. I did not understand why Lady Cop claimed that she was not a criminal at the end of the episode when she straight up murdered people, including other police officers. that seems like a pretty awful thing to do. Were we as viewers supposed to forget that she was a murderer by the end of the episode, or just give it a pass because she is just doing what she felt needed to be done to get out of Star City/

She was against killing innocents/cops unless they happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time......but I expected her to be in more episodes then just 1.

She was against killing innocents/cops unless they happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time......but I expected her to be in more episodes then just 1.

Yeah. That definitely makes her a murderer.

well she did see reason at the end and she seem to be captain lance's right hand woman for a bit . I don't know if they'll show more of her. it depends on what type of punishment they give her. it'll be weird if she's still allowed to work as a cop in that city or ever at all .

even if they are overly short staffed . other wise I'd say that's it with seeing her.

well she did see reason at the end and she seem to be captain lance's right hand woman for a bit . I don't know if they'll show more of her. it depends on what type of punishment they give her. it'll be weird if she's still allowed to work as a cop in that city or ever at all .

even if they are overly short staffed . other wise I'd say that's it with seeing her.

I know this is all fiction, but I can not suspend reality enough to believe that she will be out of jail until Neveruary 32nd.

no he was only trained by slade

And Yao Fei, Shado, and (presumably) the League of Assassins, post-"brainwashing."

Point is, he's way too skilled for cops to be giving him any trouble.

She will be back. the producer have said they have a storyline for her when she was casted. I not sure how she fight a double murder charge, robbery, assaulting and kidnapping a police captain

Fantastic episode, loved the scenes between Ollie and Lance as well as the corrupt SWAT team storyline that tied them together. I wasn't expecting the Lady Cop in this ep and the action sequences between her team and Team Arrow were very good. It all gelled together to provide great development for Ollie, Lance and the heart of Star City. Engrossing and entertaining.

I remember in episode 1 thinking that the new base didn't look nearly as high tech as the concept art but then forgot about it, so seeing that awesome new Arrowcave was a nice surprise! :D

The reaction of the team to Ollie wanting to run for Mayor was amusing but made sense, I did like that in the end it was Thea that got behind him and got his campaign staff together, I always think their bother and sister bond works well.

I know most aren't happy with Laurel resurrecting Sara but I thought it made for some really good scenes between her and Quentin, her desperate, misplaced optimism resonated, as did his grief and conflict. The scene with Lance and Dahrk was oddly.....sensitive.

I am guessing once Constantine gets Sara's soul back we'll be full steam ahead with Felicity and Curtis finding Ray.

And Yao Fei, Shado, and (presumably) the League of Assassins, post-"brainwashing."

Point is, he's way too skilled for cops to be giving him any trouble.
I mentioned the league they didn't show much of that sadly as i said be side hearing he did sword training

I know this is all fiction, but I can not suspend reality enough to believe that she will be out of jail until Neveruary 32nd.
Don't worry no ones asking you to do so. but you never with the writers. but it's likely the last we'll see of her. if we see her again well I won't be complaining but I know it'll be too much for alot of people not here but maybe the rest of the web. I just don't join in on dog piles, but I'll understand why.

this was a cool episode

I still like captain lance saying your making interesting statement "your off to a great start for mayor "when they made up their own plans to get the lady cop and the former anti vigilanty task force members with buying truck load of drugs using thea's money. oh well it's not like lady cop will say anything on that

Last edited:
Paul Blackthorne had some of his best material ever in this episode. His scenes with Oliver and his breakdown after being unable to shoot his own daughter were great. Blackthorne really did a good job of selling Lance's emotions.

Yeah. That definitely makes her a murderer.

bad place, killing drug dealers makes her a murderer too. I don't get this "killing innocents" thing like killing not-nice people suddenly doesn't count.

This was one of the best episodes the show has ever done. The action was way less sloppy than usual, everyone got a chance to have an awesome hero moment. Oliver and Quentins scenes in his apartment where exceptional.

Great episode. Had a real season 1 feel to me. I love how finally Ollie and Lance are working together. Been wanting this for a while. LOVED his scene where he exploded on Lance. While I like his new lightheartedness, I need him to still be able to be dark and gritty sometimes. I'm just too used to it now.

Laurel better start making better decisions this season. Cause I never had an issue with her like everyone else did and I thought season 3 was great for her development but this just took a few steps back with the whole Sara resurrection.

And for Pete's sake can Diggle lose the mask already? It REALLY serves no purpose because he's still going out in the field without it.

bad place, killing drug dealers makes her a murderer too. I don't get this "killing innocents" thing like killing not-nice people suddenly doesn't count.

Majority of the cast is murderers. Oliver/Diggle/Laurel/Thea. But there is a big a difference between killing someone who would kill you or innocents then killing an innocent.

They should introduce Lady Shiva soon, so that she can train Laurel, and get good character development. I hope it happens this season.

Also, did Damien say to Lance "From father to father"?

Wonder who his kid is. I hope that just wasn't a line thrown out there for the **** of it.

I doubt it. The writers plan on exploring DD's personal life.

She will be back. the producer have said they have a storyline for her when she was casted. I not sure how she fight a double murder charge, robbery, assaulting and kidnapping a police captain

Oh IDW, you still have quite a few people here who try to argue that Huntress is "redeemable" despite murdering a bunch of cops, innocent people, and kidnapping/threatening to murder many others (all of petty revenge).

Because she is. For the twentieth time: characters worse than Huntress have been redeemed.

You could say it a million times and it still wouldn't make it right.

Uh, yeah. That's what makes it an opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"