Arrow ARROW Season 4, Episode 5 Haunted

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
MATT RYAN REPRISES HIS ROLE AS JOHN CONSTANTINE ON ARROW — When things take a turn for the worse with Sara (guest star Caity Lotz), Oliver (Stephen Amell) calls in a favor from an old friend who deals in the mystical, John Constantine (guest star Matt Ryan). John Badham directed the episode written by Brian Ford Sullivan & Oscar Balderrama.

So I guess we will also see him (Constantine) in a flashback?

They may save it for the next season too...

That'll be weird especially from what primal slayer been telling us all .they might drop the flash backs . So the best time would be this season and get it all out of the way.

Off topic but I remember on a cartoon called Teen Titans that was on years ago, the 5th episode of one of the seasons was also called "Haunted" (I think it was the 3rd or 4th season).

Arrow - Episode 4.05 - Haunted - Promotional Photos
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/10/arrow-episode-405-haunted-promotional.html

UBx2WVl.jpg

aV2pOde.jpg

ociYEEx.jpg

tePNVU3.jpg

wtrof9q.jpg

I am beyond tired of that damn police stick! Let Laurel upgrade finally.

Goddammit, why did they get rid of this show?

Because NBC thought it would be a good idea to put a somewhat obscure comic book character on at 10PM on a Friday and then not give it some leeway ratings wise.

I am beyond tired of that damn police stick! Let Laurel upgrade finally.

Is it your life's goal to complain about Laurel at any opportunity? I mean seriously, a friggin episode with John Constantine and you still do nothing but whine and moan about Laurel.

On a less nitpicky note, can't wait to see Constantine appear on the show, Matt Ryan is amazing as the character and is gonna be great to see him again, hope this isn't the last time we see him as the character.

Last edited:
Is it your life's goal to complain about Laurel at any opportunity? I mean seriously, a friggin episode with John Constantine and you still do nothing but whine and moan about Laurel.

On a less nitpicky note, can't wait to see Constantine appear on the show, Matt Ryan is amazing as the character and is gonna be great to see him again, hope this isn't the last time we see him as the character.

I've been one of Laurels #1 supporters from day 1, I am going to complain if they give her a half-assed storyline and aren't trying to further the character. I've posted plenty both defending her during this time and complaining about the lack of actual story they are giving her during this time. Constantine ain't gonna do nothing for me if they don't treat the characters who are full time on this show with some respect.

Last edited:
Arrow - Haunted Trailer
[YT]SIR3G4NoC2I[/YT]

I'm here for Constantine and this will be only the second episode i've watched this season. Caught bits of the season opener.

Just get Jim Corrigan in the show now.

Apparently in one of the foreign trailers Laurel and Oliver are talking and she says

"It's ok for you to do whatever you have to do for your sister but it's not ok for me to do the same for mine"

So at least they aren't ignoring that point.

When your sister doesn't come back as your sister, was about to kill you, and is threatening to kill a whole lot more people, then no. It's not F***ING ok!

I'm here for Constantine and this will be only the second episode i've watched this season. Caught bits of the season opener.

Just get Jim Corrigan in the show now.

I'm all for Corrigan appearing, but if he does, I hope they get a better actor than that guy who played him on Constantine. He was pretty bland. Actually, ALL the actors on that show were bland except for Ryan, Perrineau and Davies.

Ryan is the bomb though. I hope that he becomes a regular on Arrow (something to keep me watching, other than Felicity's legs). He's so perfect for the role.

When your sister doesn't come back as your sister, was about to kill you, and is threatening to kill a whole lot more people, then no. It's not F***ING ok!

Ya but it's not like Thea is 100% Thea.

At least she was ok for half a year. And as long as you don't you threaten her, she's still a pretty chill person. So Thea might not be 100% herself, but Sara isn't even 1% herself.

Sooo, what. She should just off her sister without doing everything possible for her? Because obviously there is a solution, even if she isn't the one to find it the chance to save her sister was there. She took it and ultimately, after not giving up, we know it's going to pay off.
Obviously things could have gone wrong, did go wrong, but that's what happens when you take chances. They don't always work out as planned. At the end of the day Sara will be alive again because her sister decided not to give up.

Sooo, what. She should just off her sister without doing everything possible for her?

No, she either shouldn't have brought her back in the first place, or should have found a possible solution to the very real problem, before she put her into the Pit. It would have been a 2 step plan. First revive her body via the Pit, then restore the soul with Constantine's help. But Laurel only had the first part figured out, and would have probably kept Sara in the basement for months, if Ollie didn't know John Constantine by chance.

I'm hoping Constantine ends up on season two of Legends of Tomorrow. Maybe with Vixen too.

Oliver and Laurel both took the same chances when reviving their sisters, Oliver just came out more lucky then Laurel happened to. Neither really thought of the consequences and of course Laurel will be paying a higher price due to waiting longer. But just as Oliver is keeping Theas huge outburst at burning a man alive, Laurel is trying to get her sister better before letting others know if her 3rd chance at life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"