Arrow ARROW Season 4, Episode 6 lost soul

Why did they even take the whole team to infiltrate KORD Industries? Taking Sara and Laurel along, served no reason other than to create unnecessary drama. We've got Thea and Ollie who've been trained by some of the best fighters around. And this Green Arrow was already basically Batman. They could have gone in and out without causing much of a fuzz.

Why did they even take the whole team to infiltrate KORD Industries? Taking Sara and Laurel along, served no reason other than to create unnecessary drama. We've got Thea and Ollie who've been trained by some of the best fighters around. And this Green Arrow was already basically Batman. They could have gone in and out without causing much of a fuzz.

Your complaints were solict, one time but now is nitpicking. Is comic show.

I've seen a lot of people elsewhere say how Flash's episode was so much better than this episode. But IMO up until Zoom showed up that episode wasn't really good.

And i'm not trying to talk this episode up or anything because I thought it could have been better and was easily the worst of the season.

Though it is weird to me that they seem to be handling her blood lust a little different from Theas. Thea has to be in the moment and basically work up to it whereas Sara just goes straight to it in a fight. Not to mention that Sara killed several bad guys when she was soulless so that should've quenched her thirst for a good while like it has Thea's who has only ever killed those two LoA guys. But maybe it is because Sara was gone for longer. Laurel/Saras goodbye was touching and sad.
Its pretty obvious the reason killing LoA guys curbed Thea's bloodlust, but killing ghosts didn't make Sarah's subside. The LoA guys are connected to Thea's would be killer, Ras Al Ghul. Remember, they said what drives the Lazarus Pit bloodlust, is the revenge factor on the person who wronged you. Thea isn't in the presence of her killer every time she is in a fight. Sarah is, since Thea is her killer. Thus, making her bloodlust impossible to satisfy when she is fighting side by side with Thea.

I've seen a lot of people elsewhere say how Flash's episode was so much better than this episode. But IMO up until Zoom showed up that episode wasn't really good.

And i'm not trying to talk this episode up or anything because I thought it could have been better and was easily the worst of the season.

It Would have been a great episode if the Smoak family stuff wasn't so prevalent and obnoxious. More Ray please and Sara resurrection pov

Not saying it was better than just Oliver and 1 other person going but it was kind of obvious with the "you'll have 90 seconds before guys with guns show up" and "90 seconds the clock is running" is why they all went. More people equaled a better chance at finding it quickly.

Last edited:
Its pretty obvious the reason killing LoA guys curbed Thea's bloodlust, but killing ghosts didn't make Sarah's subside. The LoA guys are connected to Thea's would be killer, Ras Al Ghul. Remember, they said what drives the Lazarus Pit bloodlust, is the revenge factor on the person who wronged you. Thea isn't in the presence of her killer every time she is in a fight. Sarah is, since Thea is her killer. Thus, making her bloodlust impossible to satisfy when she is fighting side by side with Thea.

Ya but Sara killed one ghost and then left, so we won't know either way if that quenched her bloodlust for the time being. She only punched out the Kord Industries security guy.

I like Arrow, more than Flash, but the Flash was really good. It balanced comedy and drama nicely, of Linda park and the last 10 mins were just scary.
While the comedy in this Arrow episode, is some cheesy Olicity couple fight, and giving 'cute' nicknames.

They've been fighting these guys for the past 4 months, Laurel is able to handle herself so it really matter to pick and choose. But it is tiring that these Ghosts are an infinite amount with zero personality and haven't felt threatening past the 1st episode. Why doesn't DD have some actual sidekicks like Slade had with Blood and Isabel.

I think, and this is just my opinion, overall Arrow has been a lot better than Flash this season but ironically Flash just had its strongest episode yet and Arrow just had its weakest. But overall, I've been more invested with Arrow's storyline this year.

They've been fighting these guys for the past 4 months, Laurel is able to handle herself so it really matter to pick and choose. But it is tiring that these Ghosts are an infinite amount with zero personality and haven't felt threatening past the 1st episode. Why doesn't DD have some actual sidekicks like Slade had with Blood and Isabel.

Oh, I'm not talking about the part where they rescued Ray. I can understand all of Team Arrow getting involved. But I found it dumb that everyone had to go, when they were trying to steal some Tech from KORD Industries, in order to build the device to re-size Ray. That should at most have been a 2 man job. Diggle or Thea on the lookout, with Ollie being the man inside and securing the Tech. But no, they walz in there with the entire crew.

Maybe it's just me being nitpicky. But I found that moment really dumb, especially dragging Sara along, who maybe needs more time coping with the fact that she's back from the dead. Of course once it came to rescuing Ray, sure, she should have suited up.

Ya but Sara killed one ghost and then left, so we won't know either way if that quenched her bloodlust for the time being. She only punched out the Kord Industries security guy.
I was just answering nathan's question from the quote, as to why Sarah's bloodlust seems to be stronger than Thea's. Its because the person causing her bloodlust is standing right beside her.

the thing is though, Flash pulls off it's melodrama, homages, and comedy better than Arrow... even if one doesn't like those things, you have to understand comics are full of it and when does right they don't stand out.

It's like Defense in hockey, when you don't notice them... they're doing their job. It's not good when you notice them ala Arrow with Felicity/Laurel/Det. Lance & love triangles unlike Iris (last half s1/s2), Patty, Det. West, and Sisco who are usually a perfect fit.

Last edited:
CToXrgpVAAAfCeZ
Sara didn't even ask about Nysa you bet is a deleted scene

CToXrgpVAAAfCeZ
Sara didn't even ask about Nysa you bet is a deleted scene

This just about sums it up, this episode felt like season 3's worst aspects all over again, with the other characters getting pushed aside in favor of Olicity, which is made worse by the fact that it's Sara's first episode this season of her being mostly herself again, and with so much story to cover with her and catching up to do, they decided to give her the bare bones version of an arc in favor of a one episode long Olicity plot. Huge disappointment of an episode for me, glad that next episode seems to be focused on Diggle.

I feel like this episode suffered because they wanted to leave the Ray/Sara plots to Legends, and filled it up with a (admittedly well handled) Felicity plot that felt out of place.

Yep. And they should know better than that.

[/U][/U]
I feel like this episode suffered because they wanted to leave the Ray/Sara plots to Legends, and filled it up with a (admittedly well handled) Felicity plot that felt out of place.

I actually thought this was one of the better episodes. I agree that ditching Sara so soon was a poor move. If that was the plan the whole time why not just move the entire Sara plot into Legends? I loved how they incorporated the Felicity/Curtis plot, which I thought was cool but felt totally separate, into the main thread.

I saw a lot of the Felicity stuff as a response to fan criticism over Felicity's wishy washy character from last season. This is her accounting for herself and not wanting to be defined by who she is with and I thought it worked well. The action was nice (like the spiderman hang by Oliver) and Darhk is always nice to have around imo.

I just hope that the Donna/Lance romance doesn't take up much time. I don't care if they get together, just don't make it a major thing.

I actually have a full review up if people are interested (Here)

Felicity was quite unlikable in this episode and pretty out of character. Thankfully at the end they had her acknowledge that she was a bit over the top. Other than that , the episode was fine.

Oh, I'm not talking about the part where they rescued Ray. I can understand all of Team Arrow getting involved. But I found it dumb that everyone had to go, when they were trying to steal some Tech from KORD Industries, in order to build the device to re-size Ray. That should at most have been a 2 man job. Diggle or Thea on the lookout, with Ollie being the man inside and securing the Tech. But no, they walz in there with the entire crew.

Maybe it's just me being nitpicky. But I found that moment really dumb, especially dragging Sara along, who maybe needs more time coping with the fact that she's back from the dead. Of course once it came to rescuing Ray, sure, she should have suited up.

Ollie might as well have gone in on his own and put Rays little box into a sports bag :-

Oh man, I would LOVE to see a WildCATs movie. That was one of my favorite comics as a kid and Spartan was my favorite character.

Spartan is Diggs official code name.
As I said both here and the diggle thread, "Spartan" it'll not last as a code name for diggle unless two thing's happen, they better hope that DCE & Warner brother's don't decide they want to make a wild C.A.T.'s movie or tv series cause there's the main character of spartan that will be needed for that and dc is weird when they come to their movies .

like I said Ordinance << since Diggle's a military man and use's gun's alot as he fights . it fit's him name wise with what he does . but spartan Explain's the magneto helmet. Well it's not really a helmet. not sure why they(the writers) want the back end open, they really like him being knocked out at the back side of his head.

Since DCE cause they haven't been treating the wild storm characters properly, since they bought them and integrated them into the new 52 . they should sell the character's all of them from wild storm, the titles of Gen 13, storm watch , the authority and the wild C.a.t's to Disney and marvel. they fit better there with how they are. (sorry jim lee you made in way they'd fit marvel better)

if they want to keep that name of spartan for Diggle(since it seem these writers and the audience currently don't understand the words/ concept of copy cat serial killers or heroes in this show of arrow )etc those are the two thing's that are likely to happen or should happen .

they should have come up with an original name for diggle. I pulled it off . they shouldn't have this trouble. but marc can't seem to do that.

As to that helmet as I said it's still silly that the back end was made open cause the writers of the show like to have Diggle knock by gun bunt to the head be it a rifle or a hand gun so he can have concussion often.

Ramsy did claim t5his helmet of his does some thing special I'm guess he has ether Palmer befor he leave town or mr. terrific install some tech that will help him with targeting or the X-ray scanner system Ray used him self in the atom suit of his to identify Oliver as the arrow last season .

for all we know he most likely changed the song from black street made of "No diggity no doubt " to Olicity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"