Arrow Arrow Season 4 Episode 8: "Legends of Yesterday"

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
flasharrowheader.jpg

PART TWO OF THE EPIC CROSSOVER WITH “THE FLASH” — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) take Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée) and Carter Hall (guest star Falk Henstchel) to a remote location to keep them hidden from Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) while they figure out how to defeat him. Malcolm (John Barrowman) arranges a meeting between Vandal, Green Arrow and The Flash that doesn’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Thea (Willa Holland), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) work with Team Flash to come up with a weapon powerful enough to destroy Vandal Savage. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Brian Ford Sullivan & Marc Guggenheim (#408). Original airdate 12/2/2015.

This is going to feel like Power Rangers.

This is going to feel like Power Rangers.
It won't be like power ranger's . Unless the villain is a giant or they wait for the hero to change infront of them or in marvel and dc (wrtiers of late ) case have the heroes have a need less arguement(literally throw puch's at each other ) in front of the villain of that episode and he let's them hash it out cause he has all the time in the world for them, while he can be destroying their city and people near by around them.

Last edited:
lol Iris doesn't count as a villain.you failed that post

lol Iris doesn't count as a villain.you failed that post

For some folks that enjoy watching great television and don't appreciate watching characters with bad attitudes suck up a lot of screen time, she was a villain to them.lol

For some folks that enjoy watching great television and don't appreciate watching characters with bad attitudes suck up a lot of screen time, she was a villain to them.lol

I guess Breaking Bad doesn't constitute great television then. :cwink:

a2KUYWY.jpg

I guess Breaking Bad doesn't constitute great television then. :cwink:

lol; I meant characters who are just plain annoying and add nothing to the story or the entertainment value of the product

Iris wasn't that.

God bless you! God bless your family and everyone else in your life!

I really hope that we see a few more heroes (scheduled to be on Legends) appear in this episode, other than the ones confirmed in the group shot above.

Didn't Amell mention that we'd see like 8-9 costumed heroes in the crossover event? Even if you include Diggs as one of them (which I don't know why anyone would), that's still like 7 in total (including Oliver and Barry).

Didn't Amell mention that we'd see like 8-9 costumed heroes in the crossover event? Even if you include Diggs as one of them (which I don't know why anyone would), that's still like 7 in total (including Oliver and Barry).

Wait. Why wouldn't you include Diggle? He's a costumed hero now. Even has a name.

But anyways

Green Arrow
Flash
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Black Canary
Speedy
Atom (?)
Firestorm (?)

Wait. Why wouldn't you include Diggle? He's a costumed hero now. Even has a name.

Exactly, he's the Black Driver. I mean Digneto. Erm Spartan. Yeah that was it. :o

It's cause Rasmey said diggle doesn't see what he wear's as a costume. he said it in an interview.

this was put up in his personal thread some time ago too.

"Arrow's" Ramsey Warns, Don't Call Diggle's "Urban Camouflage" A Costume

it's most likely why hec an't seem to stop removing his mask like last night after finding out Andy was alive and the time before where he found the dead body of the woman that knew the details of andy's supposed death that worked for H.I.V.E. in that chair in the ware house and they didn't really finish clearing the room. He's just lucky there wasn't a hidden cam there left by darhk after he killed her in front of double down and had her body left there.

Last edited:
He wears the same thing every time he goes out and fits crime, that makes him a costumed hero, IMO.

well according to actor and the character it's not. It's weird I know. but to him it's not and they show it inthe show as I said with the way he act's as if it's not. it is how they want it to be.

lol; I meant characters who are just plain annoying and add nothing to the story or the entertainment value of the product

:D I didn't hear of her being in the crossover. She was hardly in her own show. One line. Oh well.

well according to actor and the character it's not. It's weird I know. but to him it's not and they show it inthe show as I said with the way he act's as if it's not. it is how they want it to be.

Sometimes, intention and execution don't match up. Like it or not, Diggle is now a costumed hero.

I know some people who watch Arrow but not Flash. I feel I need to warn them that they definitely need to watch Flash this week.

Wow. That intro scene was very "Gods of Egypt."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"