Arrow Arrow Season 5 Episode 6: “So It Begins”

There is a way around that, though: Talia or Merlyn revived Tommy using Darhk's Lazarus Pit, and they're brainwashing him. The season could end with Tommy coming to his senses and showing that he's still the good person he was in S1 and sacrificing himself (again, only in combat this time) to stop Talia/Merlyn/whoever. The only thing I'm missing here is why Talia would do that, and Merlyn's on LOT so it would be more likely to be Talia than him.

That's *waaaaay* too baroque. Which doesn't mean they won't do it, just that its a terrible idea.

During the scene with Adrian Chase and Arrow he mentions "another throwing star murder" and I think to myself "please god don't call him the throwing star killer" and sure enough the media are calling him exactly that :whatever:

The last scene with Lance must have been the worst fake "villain reveal" ever. Are we supposed to believe that Lance gets so damn drunk that he runs around killing people and not remembering anything about it?

Lance outright states in the next episode that not even he believes he's capable of murdering anyone, even when blackout drunk. The reason he freaks is because he thinks it means Prometheus is targeting him and thereby endangering Thea and company.

Yeah, no one believes that Lance is the killer, but it leads them to realize that Prommie knows who the Green Arrow is.

It also opens up the possibility that he has a problem with Quentin too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"