Arrow Season 5 Episode 9: "What We Leave Behind"

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Slade W, Nov 21, 2016.

?

Rate "What We Leave Behind"

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

S5 EPISODE 9 - What We Leave Behind

Antonio Negret directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz.
    Arrow airs on Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. "What We Leave Behind" will debut on December 7, 2016.

2. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

Echo Kellum:
    http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/11/18/prometheus-makes-his-move-in-arrows-what-we-leave-behind-synopsi/

3. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

Going by images released, it seems Oliver finally comes face to face with Prometheus.

4. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

5. divan Registered

Ah, ****. Prometheus' probably Billy Malone.

6. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

I like how when Oliver is walking by a mirror, we see Prometheus' reflection. It is a nice hint at what they are going for. I hope they show us how he is a dark reflection of Oliver soon.

7. LyneyaRose Seeker of Truth

I'm almost tempted to go back and re-watch the first season to try and figure out who Prometheus is or at least get a list together of potential people.

8. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

We are getting a flashback of season 1 of something that happened off-screen in the next episode which will most likely show us how Oliver created Prometheus. Hopefully it will have some link to something that happened or someone in season 1, but Prometheus will most likely be a character that has been or will be introduced this year.

#8 Slade W, Dec 1, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  9. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

The most likely, sort of confirmed origin is "relative of someone Ollie killed", which both ties to season 1 and allows for a new actor. Its just, this doesn't narrow things down any. Ollie killed a *lot* of people in season 1. Any one of them could have a son or daughter who responded by going on a five year training journey to prepare themselves for gaining vengeance.

10. Legendver2 Smokin' Sexy Style!

If that's the case, I hope when going 1v1, they make it believable. Makes no sense for Prometheus to fight evenly, let alone overwhelm, Oliver when Oliver has 5 more years of training and experience on him.

11. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

It is hard to imagine him being more difficult to beat in a fight than Ra's or Damien Darhk.

12. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

Eh, Damien had superpowers, and when deprived of them, Ollie kind of kicked his ass. That said, yeah, I hope there's a good justification for Prometheus' skill. Show him/her getting trained by Lady Shiva, or secretly having taken some kind of super enhancement drug, or something.

13. NotNickFury Registered

Just for how much of a reflection Prometheus is, I know this will never happen, but think it'd be cool if Prometheus turned out to be Justin Hartley, if just for a slight Smallville nod.

But again, that won't happen. Just me speculating.

14. divan Registered

I don't think thehy'll do that but I think they should find a way to bring Hartley for a guest spot.

Hell, just make Smallville a different Earth within the Multiverse if you ask me. :cwink:

15. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Apparently the effects of Flashpoint will still be discussed in this episode, and Curtis will wonder whether he was straight in the other time line.

16. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

I am trying to find an image from the trailer, the one where Oliver is entering a room and you see Prometheus' reflection. It is a nice shot.

17. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

18. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

This isn't the best image of the shot, but it is still a nice one.

[​IMG]

19. famicommander Registered

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

20. Jedi Arrow Vigilant Knight

The trailer flatly stating that Evelyn is a traitor makes me believe she's actually not, or else she'll regret her allegiance and turn back to TA's side before the end.

21. divan Registered

I've been thinking that if the Laurel Lance we'll see this wednesday is Black Siren (if Laurel appears at all of course) maybe Savitar and/or Alchemy attack Star Labs in Flash's mid-season finale and that's why she gets free?

22. Blitzkrieg Registered

[YT]s_9c0KbPWik[/YT]

23. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

Like I've been saying for a while, it totally works as an easter egg. Have somebody mention, after a little dimension hopping, having encountered a crazy Earth where nothing made sense, and everybody was some kind of teenage *****e.

24. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

Posted this else where, but may as well post it here too. I wonder will Prometheus be revealed tonight? If he isn't to Oliver and his team, maybe he will be just to us like Malcolm was in season 1. That would be another throwback to season 1. I wonder will he take his hood of like Malcolm does, as if he is in a shampoo commercial?