Arrow Arrow Season 5 Episode 9: "What We Leave Behind"

Well, we've reached the the seasons middle point... The point the last season kind of crashed and burned. I feel this episode's going to be a trial.

Well, we've reached the the seasons middle point... The point the last season kind of crashed and burned. I feel this episode's going to be a trial.

Don't worry. The 2nd half of the season will be fine, they got this. They have been saving the best characters and storylines until after Christmas. In the 2nd half of the season, they will be bringing back Donna Smoak and most of the focus will be on her :cwink:.

Posted this else where, but may as well post it here too. I wonder will Prometheus be revealed tonight? If he isn't to Oliver and his team, maybe he will be just to us like Malcolm was in season 1. That would be another throwback to season 1. I wonder will he take his hood of like Malcolm does, as if he is in a shampoo commercial?

He'd almost have to be, with the S1 flashbacks tonight.

Can't wait for tonight's episode. This has been a really solid and well paced first half.

Well, glad to see the show at least addressed the impact the Dominators had on Thea, given how she wanted to stay at first.

Mr. Terrific isn't my favorite character, but hope he ain't dead.

Felicity has been funny in her awkwardness this episode.

Oliver has good taste in Christmas movies

I felt Artemis's betrayal was kind of wasted. If you're going to betray everyone, you might as well go all out.

You know, I can do without Curtis' husband giving him an ultimatum of 'Them or me,' but I appreciate that he didn't go with the cliche 'You're cheating on me' with no proof line. Actually like that Curtis came right out and told him that he was working with the Green Arrow as opposed to dancing around the truth.

Also, I do like that even though these flashbacks are clearly Season 1, they aren't just repeats of scenes that we've seen, but entirely new moments. It's interesting to see how far the show has come since then, how much of a throwback Season 5 is to Season 1 and 2, and how much more bloodthirsty Oliver was back then compared to now.

Thank god they killed the obvious theory

Hopefully she won't get killed in the process.

I do like the juxtaposition of going from present to past in this building.

I actually don't think Ollie was this murderous in the first season, for what it's worth. He absolutely shot people, but they were usually shooting back at him.

Alright this episode has been badass

Probably my favorite epiaode since season 2

Best episode I've seen of this show in a while.

Felicity being mature about it??? Huge improvement from last year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"