Arrow Arrow Season 6 Episode 15: "Doppelgänger"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) are shocked to hear that Roy Harper (guest star Colton Haynes) is back in Star City. However, when they discover the circumstances of Roy’s return, Oliver and Thea realize that Roy is in trouble and jump in to save him. Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) makes a shocking decision.

[YT]uHgGLE80JiE[/YT]

6x15 episode breakdown
Starts with Thea entering Oliver’s office with his lawyer

They come with good news. Lawyer says she can get the accusation dismissed

She says that the evidence is tainted since the evidence came from Cayden

Oliver can’t/want to believe it

Sonubavich arrives with some bad news. He tells them about Laurel

Oliver gave him a mixed look of not this **** again and I’m done with this ****

They arrive at the police precinct. BS is being interviewed by a bunch of paparazzi

She tells them how she escaped after being kidnapped and kept drugged

She also tells them that it was Darhk who took her

They ask her why she was kept prisoner. She said maybe it was to torture the GA

Reporter: “So you know who the GA is?

Oliver approaches her

BS hugs Oliver

BS: “I thought I’d never see you again”

She saw Sonuvabich

BS: ‘”Daddy! Daddy!”

Paparazzi asked her if Oliver is the GA. She didn’t answer

They walked away from the Paparazzi and talked in private

Oliver: “Why did you do it?”

BS: “You said I should be like Laurel. Thought I’d give it a try”

Oliver (or Sonuvabich): “Where’s the money?”

BS: “I went back and it’s gone”

They asked who killed Cayden and framed Oliver. She didn’t answer and wants them to protect her

BS blackmails Oliver by saying she’ll tell everyone he is GA

Oliver and the police captain talks

Captain says she can help bring some money in

She says she wants to auction some of SCPD’s seized items. probably from criminals

She says it can raise as much as 30M. Oliver accepts it

Dinah talks to the police captain

She asks if she could be assigned to the investigation regarding Laurel’s return

Curtis visits Zoe. He tells her that Rene’s gone

Oliver, his lawyer and DA is talking to some supreme court looking officials

Oliver’s lawyer wants the case dismissed. They didn’t allow it since the DA says they have a new witness

The new witness is..

dun dun dun

Roy Harper

OG Team wants to know what Roy knows and where he is

They locate him in some hotel

BS is in the hospital. Sonuvabich visits her

BS: “Is mom coming to visit or something?”

Sonuvabich brings some of Laurel’s old clothes. Says she needs to wear Laurel’s style

BS: “You call this style?”

Dinah is outside watching from a window

Dinah talks to the doctor who examined Laurel before

Doctor said she’ll conduct a DNA analysis to find out if Laurel is an impostor

Sonuvabich tells Dinah to give BS a chance

BS disappears while they’re talking. Some police took Laurel. Says he’ll bring her to a safe house

BS: “Where are you taking me?”

Police: “To see Mr. Diaz”

Oliver and Diggle arrive to the hotel

They see Roy being interrogated

They left. Says they’re only there for surveillance

BS was brought to Anatoly

BS: "This doesn't bother you?"

Anatoly: "I'm not sentimental. I'm Russian"

Thea wants to help in rescuing Roy

She's back as speedy

Oliver shot some fireworks to distract the hotel guards

Thea heads for the vents

Thea saw Roy getting tortured

Oliver doesn't want Thea to help Roy because she won't be able to fight all of the guards

The police guarding Roy went out for some burgers

Thea enters

Roy: “Is that my hood? It looks good on you”

They kissed. ?

SCPD SWAT team arrives

Thea and Roy can’t make it out in time

Thea: “I can’t lose you again”

Thea tries to take on the whole SWAT team alone

Oliver snags Thea like a tuna lol

Oliver: “We will get him back”

Roy is bleeding internally

Team figured out that Dragon is behind all this. Including his corrupt cops and politicians

Guards are now moving Roy to a new safe house

Dinah is still looking for BS

Oliver talks to Dinah and Sonuvabich

He tells them about Cayden and Dragon

Oliver wants Sonuvabich and Dinah to figure out how deep it goes

Oliver also asked Dinah to put her vendetta on hold

Anatoly delivers BS to Dragon

Dragon is in some fight club area. He’s fighting some guy

He’s using some generic arrow movements. I’m not sure how I’d feel about that

Dragon beats him

Dragon: “You’re as good as they say you are”

Dragon: “Did you know that fighting with your fist is not the same from fighting for your life?”

Dragon: “Break your bad habits”

There are also guys around the ring watching. All of them seems to be fighters

Dragon gave the guy a wad of cash

Anatoly: “That’s a lot of money for someone with bad feet”

Dragon: “I didn’t break it. I just need to break him”

Dragon: “We’re building a family, Anatoly. Isn’t that what the Bratva means, brotherhood? See family, they rely on one another. Family trusts each other. When a family does well, each member prospers. But if just one person(points at BS) betrays that family... Gives us the room! Move!”

Some talk between Dinah and Dragon. Dragon is mad that BS took everyone’s money. I think it was implied that Dragon took all the money from BS?

Dragon: “I see all. I know all. I control it all. I’ve been working on this for months. You see, Cayden is a small piece of a much larger puzzle.. and so are you”

BS tells Dragon that she wants out of the city. She’s still scared of Dinah

I guess they agree to be allies again?

OG Team with Thea intercepts the van carrying Roy

Van is empty. It’s a decoy

Roy is with Dragon

Some Olicity scenes. Also some talk about giving Diggle the hood

Dragon: “You wanna join my team?”

Roy: “Sure. You offer medical and dental?”

Dragon wants Roy to testify

He blackmails Roy with Thea

Dinah and Sonuvabich talks about the fake cops

They have a temporary ceasefire because of the corrupt cops

BS arrives

BS: “Please let’s not do the whole screaming thing because the only thing fathers gonna do is renovate the apartment”

BS came to talk about Dragon

Thea and Oliver scenes in the bunker

Oliver thinks Thea should go with Roy once this is over. Says she deserves to be happy

Diggle tells team about BS

BS tells them about Dragon’s plan. Oliver doesn’t believe her

BS says she’ll take them to where Roy is

She says she wants to start acting like Laurel

OG Team arrives to where Roy is

Felicity guides them

Dragon knows they arrived. His men welcomed them

Oliver and Diggle: “GGEZ”

A police officer arrived in the scene. Not sure if they’re the corrupt ones

OG Team reaches Dragon and Roy

Dragon: “I love it when you visit me, Mr.Mayor”

More of Dragon’s men arrive

Thea fought most of them with a katana

Oliver and Diggle have this continuous shot of fighting Dragon’s goons with a single arrow

The cop earlier is a corrupt cop. He alerted the whole SCPD

Dragon and another guy throws Roy in back of a van

Thea arrives and shoots Dragon and the other guy

She hits Dragon’s leg but Dragon pulls it out and throws it back

Fight ensues

Oliver and Anatoly fights

Oliver: “So you’re just a hired hand?”

Anatoly: “I used to be Pakhan. You cost me that”

Oliver puts Anatoly to sleep

Dragon defeats Thea. Oliver arrives

Oliver orders Thea to drive the van and get Roy out

Oliver: “I got Diaz”

Dragon: “No, you don’t. You know that, right?”

SCPD cops arrive. Oliver escapes

They treat Roy’s injuries in the bunker

Anatoly is arrested but is released instantly

Oliver visits BS

He still doesn’t like BS

Oliver: “You’re not Laurel”

BS: “I’m not but I’m willing to try”

The whole scene looks like a scene from S1-2. Kinda feels nostalgic

BS receives a text from Dragon: good work

Roy is in Thea’s loft. They have sex

There’s a LOA archer watching them lol creepy

LOA: "Master, I have found the heir of Ra's al Ghul"

END--
From reddit.

Well, at least we'll have Roy around for awhile. Did not expect another short break for Arrow, though. What is the deal with the DCCW shows and this odd scheduling? Legends seems to be the only one going straight through to the end of its season, but even that has to deal with swapping spots with Supergirl.

I actually liked this episode.

KC was on motha-fing point. Black Siren pretending to be E1 Laurel is the sort of fun I need in my life with this show right now. I loved every minute of it. Now I don't need her to be full on good guy, I just want her to be more Catwoman if anything. She looks out for herself, works with the good guys, work with the bad guys, has a couple of cats....But they've made her far more interesting then they did the first half of the season so im at least somewhat grateful for that.

We didn't see much of Roy but I was happy to see him again, it felt like old times and was very refreshing. Plus this led Thea to be Speedy again which gave me even more nostalgia for S1-4, she should've suited up a long time ago instead of waiting.

Not having NTA really do anything in this episode was nice but also makes them look bad (shocker) since what? Are they not going to fight crime while Rene is away? Are they not going to do anything until they can have a go at Black Siren again?

This did prove that they just need to cut at least 2 people from the show and from TA. 3 in the field, 1 on the comms is a good combo. They could do 4 and be pushing it a little but its a lot better then 5/6 in the field.

Dragon finally gets something to do that was nice but it took to damn long. We should've been privvy to this 10 episodes ago. Why Siren so gleefully works for him doesnt make that much sense, she knows how this goes, she teams up with a big bad and then they die and she gets sent to jail. At least this way she can continue to play the Laurel card and be safe from the people who want to lock her up. Plus why should she be afraid? Just kill him with a Sirens kiss.

Siren bringing up E2 Thea makes me yearn once again to see flashbacks of Siren and the other E2 Arrow casts! GIVE IT TO ME
giphy.gif

Great episode that feels like old school Arrow.

The return of Roy Harper and Black Siren's true allegiance are the selling points for this episode. If Black Siren is referring to Earth-2, all she had to do is go to Central City and get Cisco to send her back.

The new Team Arrow took a backseat for this episode after the confrontation last week.

I was hoping for 2 Roy Harpers like in Young Justice.

Well, at least we'll have Roy around for awhile. Did not expect another short break for Arrow, though. What is the deal with the DCCW shows and this odd scheduling? Legends seems to be the only one going straight through to the end of its season, but even that has to deal with swapping spots with Supergirl.

No clue what's up with the break after break after break in showing episodes.

I actually liked this episode.

KC was on motha-fing point. Black Siren pretending to be E1 Laurel is the sort of fun I need in my life with this show right now. I loved every minute of it. Now I don't need her to be full on good guy, I just want her to be more Catwoman if anything. She looks out for herself, works with the good guys, work with the bad guys, has a couple of cats....But they've made her far more interesting then they did the first half of the season so im at least somewhat grateful for that.

True, but that little end clip with her getting the text made it lok like she really has NO desire to change.. Which kinda irked me.

We didn't see much of Roy but I was happy to see him again, it felt like old times and was very refreshing. Plus this led Thea to be Speedy again which gave me even more nostalgia for S1-4, she should've suited up a long time ago instead of waiting.

Initially during the time Roy was there in S2-3, i didn't like him but he DID grow on me..

Not having NTA really do anything in this episode was nice but also makes them look bad (shocker) since what? Are they not going to fight crime while Rene is away? Are they not going to do anything until they can have a go at Black Siren again?

Maybe they felt they needed more time to lick their wounds after being ass whupped by OGTA..

This did prove that they just need to cut at least 2 people from the show and from TA. 3 in the field, 1 on the comms is a good combo. They could do 4 and be pushing it a little but its a lot better then 5/6 in the field.

ANd i really hated when Oli shutdown Dinah like that, when she in GOOD FAITH Offered to help free Roy..

The return of Roy Harper and Black Siren's true allegiance are the selling points for this episode. If Black Siren is referring to Earth-2, all she had to do is go to Central City and get Cisco to send her back.

Maybe a worse fate is waiting for her IN earth 2!

This episode was ok in and of itself despite some dumb stuff. The FBI doesn't investigate cases and turn them over to local DAs. Fruit of the poisonous tree doesn't work quite like they described, either.

The return of a past season storyline revealed in the teaser is a headscratcher. it seems like they are just throwing stuff at the wall in trying to find a cohesive, season long plot. Not good.

True that. I was scratching my head as to WHY the league's back.. And why they are going after Thea, when technically OLI is still married to Nyssa.

Yeah, also Malcolm wasn't even the last Ra's as he lost that to Oliver, who gave it to Nyssa (who of course disbanded it all), so why are they looking at Thea as the heir of Ra's Al Ghul?

The new Team Arrow took a backseat for this episode after the confrontation last week.

I was hoping for 2 Roy Harpers like in Young Justice.

Me too but it can still happen if there is a way they can bring supergirl's earth to the fold somehow because there hasn't been much talk about Cadmus on arrow.

It was nice to see Speedy in action again. I get the feeling Thea is leaving though. Will she have left after this episode or by the end of the season?

And I didn't miss New Team Arrow either. I think they should get rid of them.

I'd like to see Black Siren wearing Laurel Lance's old Black Canary uniform eventually.

I don't know if she will ever fully embrace her good side or if she'll always be treacherous.

Wouldn't it be cool though if she faced off against Sara Lance one day?

Me too but it can still happen if there is a way they can bring supergirl's earth to the fold somehow because there hasn't been much talk about Cadmus on arrow.

There's been No talk IIRC about Cadmus on arrow.

It was nice to see Speedy in action again. I get the feeling Thea is leaving though. Will she have left after this episode or by the end of the season?

Part of me hopes she does go off with Roy, so she can get HER "happy ending", bt i also don't want her to go.

I'd like to see Black Siren wearing Laurel Lance's old Black Canary uniform eventually.

I don't know if she will ever fully embrace her good side or if she'll always be treacherous.

Seeing as even NOW she is still being tretcherous, i would NOT want her to sully Canary's uniform by putting it on, nor can i see the team fully embrace her.

Wouldn't it be cool though if she faced off against Sara Lance one day?

I know i would find it cool..

They really need to stop playing around with Black Siren. Let her choose a side. If anything she should be on TA side but they have her infiltrate Dragon which puts her at odds of slipping back into her villainous ways.

I have to give points to this ep for handling the 'Legal Angle' of Oliver`s (near soap opera level) Troubles.

First, I loved the scene where Oliver`s lawyer informed him of the plans to Request Dismissal due to the tainted evidence. Not only was that in reality, absolutely valid...But Oliver reacted realistically. I have been in a sticky legal situation with someone throwing dirt at me unjustly, using the law as their weapon of revenge..and Ollie`s reaction was spot-on. That moment of doubt, of fear of accepting the hope that this can all be made to just 'go away'... I have been there, and that is exactly how you feel. You want to hope, you want to believe...but you`re afraid your hopes will be for nothing.

Then, when that hope was confirmed....The emotion of relief was almost tangible.

A solid acting job from Stephen Amell.

The smirking 'Poor Me, Laurel Lance' scam of Black Siren made the perfect pin to burst Oliver`s bubble of relief and happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"