Arrow Season 6 Episode 16: "The Thanatos Guild"

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by NotNickFury, Mar 29, 2018.

?

Rate the Episode

1. 1

2. 2

3. 4

4. 5

5. 6

6. 7

7. 8

8. 9

9. 10

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NotNickFury Registered

And we are back.

[YT]qXOvA3UaU2g[/YT]

2. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

It was a good episode but it left me feeling so weird. Felicity/Nyssa banter just felt off to me somehow, I kind of enjoyed it but I think it might've been a tad to much.

I feel like I blinked and Roy was gone just as soon as he came. His return to the show was very bittersweet, he didn't get much to do since he was just a plot device to get Thea off the show which in the ended in a plot where he wasn't even really needed to get her off the show lol. Just being there for Thea with no real character development just wasn't the right decision in the long run.

Oliver/Thea scenes were great, they havent gotten much to do in a while so I'll miss em but I wont even notice it.

Nyssa/Thea teaming up was fantastic. I love that Nyssa has had major connections/storylines to Sara, Laurel, and now Thea. Shame we didn't get to see her interact with Siren at all, I was wanting to see those two play off each other.

While I am glad that Curtis finally gets a love interest...I just fear it will go no where and majority of the relationship will be off screen. Don't give these characters relationships if you dont plan to commit to it. But his speed babble was atrocious.

Dinah looked nice! She was just "there" for me this episode.

3. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

I had a feeling that Thea would depart but not this soon hence why Willa didn't appear much in this season.

Roy was a miss as he barely settled in his return.

Since Marc Guggenheim runs both Arrow and Legends, you could continue Thea, Roy, and Nyssa's storyline in Legends.

4. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Why would he continue it in Legends?

5. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

Searching for the weapon would be something you could have the Legends do in a fourth season to break away from the usual time-traveling stuff.

6. fire117 Registered

So Nyssa and can get back together with Sara which is a what a lot of fans want from what I've seen on social media.

7. Grommers King Grommers

This felt like a really odd way to write out thea and roy for the next little while unless they both plan on coming back next season and the shift is back to the LoA and this mysterious weapon next season.

It just seems a very weird way to keep them relevant too the story without letting the cast itself move on.

8. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

It's different from the usual "Happy Ending" so at least they are still out there having adventures off screen.

9. legendkillin Registered

Nyssa is the only character that has not annoyed me in the series. Helps that the actress was on Spartacus and I liked her in that too.