Arrow Arrow Season 6 Episode 18: "Fundamentals"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
In his darkest place yet, Oliver (Stephen Amell) wonders if he has failed at everything – being a father, a mayor and a hero.

His frustration rising, Oliver lashes out at Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and William (guest star Jack Moore). A surprising visit from an old friend has Oliver questioning his next move.

[YT]L3lrv83hOS8[/YT]

I hope the old friend is Slade Wilson; Deathstroke can sort some **** out! Perfect candidate for Season 7 Team Member. Hah!

This was certainly the best episode of the season. Rarely does Arrow keep me on my toes but I didn't know what was going to happen. Wasn't expecting Chase, wasn't expecting Laurel, kind of surprised they didnt have Thea.

Oliver is going back to basics, he did spend half of the first season without OTA though he still had Diggle for majority of that time to help him so I think OMA/One Man Arrow will learn very fast that he can't do it all TRULY alone.

I hope they just stick with Black Siren being a villain because I dont want anymore back and forth after this. Having her paired with another male big bad is boring as hell but this is still Arrow despite it being their best episode of the season.

This was certainly the best episode of the season. Rarely does Arrow keep me on my toes but I didn't know what was going to happen. Wasn't expecting Chase, wasn't expecting Laurel, kind of surprised they didnt have Thea.

Oliver is going back to basics, he did spend half of the first season without OTA though he still had Diggle for majority of that time to help him so I think OMA/One Man Arrow will learn very fast that he can't do it all TRULY alone.

I hope they just stick with Black Siren being a villain because I dont want anymore back and forth after this. Having her paired with another male big bad is boring as hell but this is still Arrow despite it being their best episode of the season.

Ditto. I also liked Felicity saving him from suicide. Suck it, Felicity haters.

I'm not sure where they are going now, but it's the first time the show was interesting since the last time Prometheus was on it.

Ditto. I also liked Felicity saving him from suicide. Suck it, Felicity haters.

I'm not sure where they are going now, but it's the first time the show was interesting since the last time Prometheus was on it.

I don't think most Olicity haters hate Felicity, just that she & their awkward relationship took over the show for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"