Arrow Season 6 Episode 21: "Docket No. 11-19-41-73"

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by NotNickFury, May 3, 2018.

?

Rate the Episode

1. 1

2. 2

3. 3

4. 4

5. 5

6. 6

7. 7

8. 8

9. 9

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NotNickFury Registered

How's that for a mouthful?

[YT]T8phn9cGgV0[/YT]

2. NotNickFury Registered

So my biggest question is how no one seems to be questioning why Laurel Lance, who had a funeral and all, is suddenly alive and well. Seems like a bit of a plothole that no one even asks or wonders how she's back in the flesh.

3. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Overall I enjoyed it even though I was not a fan of the Human Target pretending to be Tommy or the judge.

I would much prefer if this turned out to be E2 Tommy but of course they had to do something to make sure Colin got in and out, I just want Colin back so I can get some more Tommy/Laurel anyway I can get em!

Though I REALLY hated that HT was the judge. Not only was this whole trial useless because the jury appeared to be corrupt, even the judge was so it made everything useless. Diaz could've just called anyone to go against Oliver and say he was the GA to get his outcome.

I was happy that Laurel finally remembered she was a grade A. screamer! Of course this is something that should've been done in the last episode and then have her be under Diaz' thumb and fear for her life. But I still screamed when she finally took him on. I was surprised that Diaz didn't have his men just arrest her on sight after she said that Tommy was the GA or that she didn't go to Oliver and co. and tell them that she was ready to take Diaz down.

Dinah....why are you afraid of a little lying? You were an undercover cop, lying is part of your dna at this point. And I'm guessing pleading the 5th will have no effect on her personal life either. Glad that Curtis wasn't important enough to even be called lol.

This lawyer was vicious! She had a job and she was going to get it DONE. I thought she'd be go after Diggle/Rene for obviously missing at certain moments of the case but oh well.

I'm glad that Oliver was against outing himself and talked Felicity out of him outing himself. It would've just been a hot mess for everyone if he did. You would've lied under oath, you'd be on the run, William be on the run. Probably would've had to set up base on Lian Yu!

Olivers true 5 year journey getting outed, I liked. I wish it would come back to haunt him in the long run but it will be forgotten after this most likely.

That was already answered in 6x15? "Laurel" claimed that her death was faked and she was abducted by Damien Darhk as a possible means to torture the GA and that she had finally escaped.

4. NotNickFury Registered

[YT]xGNa-P0ZeJc[/YT]

...huh. So you're right. This honestly feels like ages ago.

5. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

I could do without that Tommy twist, but that trial and the verdict was interesting.

6. <(o_o)> Evangeline Is My Hero!

Definitely a better trial for Oliver than what Barry got earlier this season on the Flash.

7. shabadoo25 Registered

At least the writers won't be able to use this plotline again. Unless double jeopardy doesn't exist on this earth.

This is, after all, an earth where the FBI investigates crimes and lets the local DAs prosecute them, unlike ours.

8. nightwing06 Registered

Diaz walked in Wild Dog's daughter into that court room like Michael Corleone walked Frank "Frankie Five Angels" Pentangeli's brother Vincenzo, in The Godfather, Part II

9. signalman Registered

Love the twist with Tommy and the Judge.
    Always nice to see Christopher Chance, The Human Target.
    One of the better episodes this season..

10. b_boy Registered

I liked this episode. I too wish Tommy was from another earth, but it was nice seeing him again.

I honestly didn't see any spoilers for this episode so it did put me on the edge waiting to see what would BS tell and what would be the final veredict, and it did got me by surprised.

The final episodes of this season, to me at least, are making Arrow good again. So here is hoping it keeps going.

11. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Tommy could've at least worn a beard to resemble the Green Arrow as people have seen him before.

And how is Diaz able to jam Laurel's canary cry? I haven't seen anything further than this episode yet.

12. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

She just doesn't use it since she's to scared. Bad writing.

13. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

He jammed her canary cry at the end when she was trying to kill him up close. It wasn't that she didn't use it as she was trying to use it and nothing came out. He had a device in his hand.