Arrow Season 7 Premiere: Inmate 4587

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by NotNickFury, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

This would be the likelihood, yeah. I've read a few theories that Barry and Ollie's powers are switched, or rather, Ollie would get Barry's speed, but that wouldn't remotely explain why Barry is suddenly a skilled archer, and why Ollie is a skilled speedster, so yeah, presumably within Elseworld (somewhere) we have Barry Allen as the Green Arrow, and Oliver Queen as the Flash.

I was kinda' hoping we'd have the crossover with (our) Barry and Oliver, and Kara (etc) but this, seemingly, may not be the case. It's possible this entire crossover will be completely new characters, none of which we've ever even met before. I guess it depends on whether or not Gustin & Stephen are portraying more than one character for the crossover event.

2. m1ll3r Failed experiment

Genuinely good start to this season... the Ollie stuff anyway. I could care less about Dinah and Rene. They should have been dumped from the show.

3. Thome216 Registered

There's also the poster with Kara as Arrow and Ollie as Supergirl!:D I wonder if they are just having a bit 'o fun with some of these.:cwink:

[​IMG]

#28 Thome216, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  4. Jedi Arrow Vigilant Knight

I mean, I get the vitriol toward them after their behavior last season, but I actually like them so I'm glad they're still being featured. Now if they hadn't made up with Oliver and co. and were still at odds with them, I'd probably be annoyed, but as-is I'm happy for it.

5. shabadoo25 Registered

I would think that if Grant was the new GA that would end up being too much work for him on 2 shows plus crossovers and it likely would have found its way into showbiz news already.

6. RetrogradeOrbit Do I look like I'm joking?

Strong start to the season. Really enjoyed the premiere episode...

7. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

Grant will only be (a) Green Arrow for the crossover. The identity of the new Green Arrow is speculated to be someone named Emiko Queen, if it isn't Roy.

8. Ragna-Rocket Registered

Emiko Queen is the daughter of Shado in the Green Arrow: Rebirth books, and works closely with Ollie as the Red Arrow, and they think of each other as brother and sister.

What with Ollie already having Thea as his sister in the show, if they are bringing Emiko in, they'd probably switch up Ollie and Emiko's relationship a bit. If they even know each other.

#33 Ragna-Rocket, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  9. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

What's this flash forward about? Has a Green Arrow gone back in time? Why on earth would William go to Luan Yu? What's he hoping to find? The Green Arrow?

What if Oliver was in prison for 25 years and that's why Flash had gone missing, because Oliver became the Flush in the crossover and Barry became Green Arrow?

Maybe this Green Arrow is Barry Allen?

He changed identities and thought he was Arrow and left Nora behind. And Oliver Flash spent his time in prison.

10. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Slow ya role!

Green Arrow 5.0 is from the present day. How does Lian Yu even look like it does after being blown up? But it definitely looks like William is trying to find some help. Guessing Star City is in trouble again.

11. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

I have no idea what you're talking about. What's this about Lian Yu being blown up? I never mentioned that at all. Who is GA 5.0?

12. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

1. Has a Green Arrow gone back in time?
    Green Arrow 5.0 is from present day. (Oliver-Diggle-Oliver-Roy-Oliver) though technically it'd be like GA 9.0 with so many people who've pretended to be him lol.

2. Why on earth would William go to Luan Yu?
    When we see William on Lian Yu it looks back to normal even though it was blown up and the land destroyed at the end of S5.

13. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

One of the upcoming episode titles is named 'Emiko Queen' so she's definitely going to feature, though obviously her origin is going to be changed for the purpose of the show.

I suspect she'll be an illegitimate daughter of Robert Queen to be honest.

William went to Luan Yu to find his Dad. We don't know why yet, and yes, this took place in the future, though there is no time travel involved.

[our] Oliver isn't going to become the Flash; that's crossover elements only, indirectly associated with the Earth-1 Universe. Ollie isn't going to be in prison for 25 years.

14. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

Lian Yu was bombed, but it wasn't blown sky high; if the flash forward takes place some 25 years in the future (or even 15 years) that's ample time for vegetation to regrow. Luan Yu is equally a fairly large island.

15. kguillou Registered

Finally got to watch the premiere and this was a great start. I almost feel bad for this show for premiering the same week as Daredevil. After watching DD's prison fight, it was hard to be impressed with the one in this episode but thats not the ahow's fault. On its own merits it was a very well done fight scene.

Rene is a complete idiot. A random vigilante takes down some criminals and just like that he's 100% sure this guy is good. Thats so naive after everything he and the team have been through. I was definitely on Dinah's side. Dont jump to conclusions until you know who this person is and what his intentions are.

WhoMani likes this.
  16. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

No Daredevil spoilers in here please. Not everyone watches it all in one evening.