Arrow Arrow's Hottest Actress

Human Torch

Avenger
Reaction score
I got the idea from Silvermoth's Avengers poll. (Sorry if I forgot anyone.:oldrazz:)

Last edited:
It's between Thea and Felicity i can't decide

Felicity is going to "smoak" the competition, heh :dry:

Either Felicity or Sara. Shado is quite nice as well.

Picked susana, she has aged like a fine wine and is smoking hot. I have a thing for Cougars ;)

Picked susana, she has aged like a fine wine and is smoking hot. I have a thing for Cougars ;)

I do too, but still i think Thea and Felicity are the hottest characters. Moira was one of the worst actresses on the show, I'm glad her role is in a smaller capacity now

Emily Bett Rickards is cute as hell. But I'm gonna go with Kelly Hu. I've had a thing for her since X-Men 2.

This really shouldn't be a one option poll. I mean come on, it's a CW show, everyone male or female is ridiculously attractive.

Poor Laurel, no love from anyone on these boards

I do too, but still i think Thea and Felicity are the hottest characters. Moira was one of the worst actresses on the show, I'm glad her role is in a smaller capacity now

Worst actress?! No way. Her acting was amazing in the few scenes she was in, way above anyone one else IMO. Was a coin toss between Susana and Kelly hu.

Thought Katie was hot as hell on Supernatural when she was playing Ruby, but her acting skills on Arrow leave a lot to be desired. Still think she's smokin' though.

Thea is very pretty as is Felicity. Guess the same can be said for McKenna and the chick who plays Diggle's sister in-law. But yes even Black Canary Sara is pretty as well. Can't decide but overall yes, Kelly Hu is also a contender especially back in her heyday. :)

Can't decide, they're all attractive! :p

Kelly Hu is still hot. I find the timing of this thread to be rather amusing considering the fact that Sara was in her underwear for a large portion of this episode's flashback scenes.

Definitely Caity for me. Spectacular rack.

i chose Thea. it was down to Felicity and Thea and I think Thea is more gf material so I went with her

Felicity Is probally going to win since she Is fan favorate.

I picked thea since I like will aholland since she was jailbait on the OC

I thought Katie Cassidy was hot as hell as blonde on Melrose place but like her
less as brunette plus Laurel Is one of least favorate things about show.She Is kind of the Lana of Arrow except less hot.

I an sure genre vets Kelly Hu and Summer Glau will get some love here.

Be intresting to see how the new sara/Carney does.

I would've said caity, but Caity's actually not very attractive without the mask and wig. It was only the leather and fighting that made her attractive.

I think the opposite.She really didn't look hot to me until the mask came off.

So by the time the series has finished how many of the above will Oliver have slept with? ;)

[YT]QP02lfoCZ0c[/YT]

Yeah, she wins.

So by the time the series has finished how many of the above will Oliver have slept with? ;)
Well, he hasn't slept with Isabel or Felicity YET. So there likely on his list. He's already slept with Laurel, Sara, McKenna, Huntress, and Shado. I suppose that there's also Sin, but I doubt that that will happen.

Jessica De Gouw. Very much my type. Like Summer Glau too.

Most girls on this show are hot though.

Well, he hasn't slept with Isabel or Felicity YET. So there likely on his list. He's already slept with Laurel, Sara, McKenna, Huntress, and Shado. I suppose that there's also Sin, but I doubt that that will happen.

Well going by the promo for next episode it
Looks like he bones Isabel.

Katie is a terrible actress but is hot as hell... So her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"